elegamtiarum

blue dots when I rub my eyes

5 posts in this topic

Hey I was wondering if anyone had the answer I have been looking for, when I rub my eyes I can see a grid of blue dots, but only at certain times, does anyone else have this? Or know what it is and why blue? Also I see purple splashes when I look around sometimes and all colored sparks, like the colours are amazing actually so yeah interested to hear :)

I used to see those everywhere too.

I saw a purple circle in the middle of my vision with a green dot in the middle.

That continued for about two weeks after the week I learned to see auras.

The blue dots are the blue hue in the aura from your hands and your third eyes hue as it opens.

The purple is from your crown opening up slightly and as it opens more you should see more of whatever color your aura is dominated by most.

I still have no idea what color my aura is its like the rainbow lol keeps changing but I can almost see the whole aura so I should know soon.

Your lucky this has been going on for a year now lol, I practice trying to see auras every day now but still no glory, I've always been a horribly slow learner, but what is it like yo see auras? :D

On 2016-07-03 at 0:30 PM, elegamtiarum said:

Your lucky this has been going on for a year now lol, I practice trying to see auras every day now but still no glory, I've always been a horribly slow learner, but what is it like yo see auras? :D

It can take many forms, even through filters of another screen or a photo, new/old. 

Sometimes it can be moving and passing through, fluctuating.  emitting from a persons stone, via ring, necklace and so on.  sometimes it can be in the form of luminescence of all kinds.  They can vary in color and so on too.

Edited by AbsoluteWave

E

11 hours ago, AbsoluteWave said:

It can take many forms, even through filters of another screen or a photo, new/old. 

Sometimes it can be moving and passing through, fluctuating.  emitting from a persons stone, via ring, necklace and so on.  sometimes it can be in the form of luminescence of all kinds.  They can vary in color and so on too.

wow, the stone one got me fasinated, I wounder if it comes through the stone as a beam or like a aura waterfall? I wonder if they ever look like animals :)