M_The_Raven

NEW MOON CANCER coming -- good insights

38 posts in this topic

@M_The_Raven Thank you for posting. I had an idea about opening a new discussion topic under astrology so we could share these videos in a thread under current astrological trends. What do you think about this idea? Would be lovely if you could share your opinion in the feedback section under the new discussion topic thread. 

:) 

@M_The_Raven I had few questions about astrology and I know if I started a thread that will get too long and messy as this is a very broad topic and there are so many videos to share. And the fact that it is a ongoing topic I thought members might start new threads and we won't be able to access information easily at a later stage. That is why I thought of a new discussion topic instead of a another thread under the questions section. 

Thank you :) please go to the feedback back section and support us with your comment 

@M_The_Raven my question is 

Can astrologers predict your future? if so it means everything is set in stone. If that is so what is do with will power? Can't we alter the time lines? if so how can you predict someone's future? No one has been able to predict my future but I see others predictions coming true. 

2 minutes ago, Teena said:

Can astrologers predict your future? if so it means everything is set in stone. If that is so what is do with will power? Can't we alter the time lines? if so how can you predict someone's future? No one has been able to predict my future but I see others predictions coming true. 

I'm not an astrologer.  So, I really wouldn't be able to answer your question.  
I'm more or less just a hobbyist --- I enjoy reading my own charts & sometimes the horoscopes are spot on
--- other times they are so far away it's laughable.

In general.   My birth chart description of my personality is for most part 95% spot on..  maybe 98% spot on.

but my daily, weekly, yearly, horoscope  ---?    There's so many differing opinions now..  so many different sources.. it's hard to really peg.
I would say, the moon cycles definitely do affect me though.   

I'm very in tune with the moon phases..  Not sure how the planetary alignment affects me..  I'm not that knowing about the field.
I sometimes watch videos though or read reliable astrology resources & take the horoscopes (Especially daily, weekly, monthly) with a healthy skepticism.
But i do think the birth chart & alignment with the moon phase is definitely something with some legitimacy 

22 minutes ago, Teena said:

@M_The_Raven lol that is scary! how could I do that? lols

Give me your birth date.   And the location you were born.  
Also give me the approximate hour in the day you think you were born  
(*for example:  Born 7:00 AM on March 5, 1974 in Barcelona, Spain).  

I'll supply you with your birth chart..  You may find it rewarding.  You can Private message me if you feel uncomfortable listing it publicly.

@M_The_Raven I know I read stuff and do research on that too, but haven't noticed much of a resonance. I think Uranus transit affected me and that was the only thing I noticed to be a little true.

Thank you for asking and offering but it is personal isn't it? lol I might need more time to even think about sharing that :D

I got Aquarius moon, Cancer sun and ascendant perhaps with the passage of time I will be able to post it here until then I am a mystery lol 

@Amit lmao where are you from? lols havent see you lately. 

I wont post it here. This is why I like psychics they don't want any information about you. do you know a psychic?

1 minute ago, Teena said:

I got Aquarius moon, Cancer sun and ascendant perhaps with the passage of time I will be able to post it here until then I am a mystery lol 

you are a deep & soulful person.  I suspect.   Good chart.  
I've always admired & found myself drawn to Cancer sun signs.  
I would consider myself the opposite on the spectrum.  Because I'm a Sagittarius.  but I have a Pisces Moon. 
So, I'm very deep!   I'm also a very fire & bold -- tend to have zero patience.

In these growth moments.. I'm learning that I should learn & adopt traits of others I respect.   Like Cancer.  Which I'm nothing like.
I admire them.  I want to be patient & deeply grounded like the crab.   --->  Alas I'm a Sag pretty much 75% of my planets are sag.
I'm learning to grow out of my brash immaturity & into a deeply grounded & responsible man.

The pisces moon has always made me very soulful & deeply spiritual & emotional.
So, I would say I'm a much softer Sag. than others..   I'd also say Sag are the softest & most emotional of the fire signs. (Aries, Leo).

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Teena said:

Thank you for asking and offering but it is personal isn't it? lol I might need more time to even think about sharing that :D

You're such a CRAB.. i love it.

4 minutes ago, M_The_Raven said:

you are a deep & soulful person.  I suspect.   Good chart.  
I've always admired & found myself drawn to Cancer sun signs.  
I would consider myself the opposite on the spectrum.  Because I'm a Sagittarius.  but I have a Pisces Moon. 
So, I'm very deep!   I'm also a very fire & bold -- tend to have zero patience.

In these growth moments.. I'm learning that I should learn & adopt traits of others I respect.   Like Cancer.  Which I'm nothing like.
I admire them.  I want to be patient & deeply grounded like the crab.   --->  Alas I'm a Sag pretty much 75% of my planets are sag.
I'm learning to grow out of my brash immaturity & into a deeply grounded & responsible man.

The pisces moon has always made me very soulful & deeply spiritual & emotional.
So, I would say I'm a much softer Sag. than others..   I'd also say Sag are the softest & most emotional of the fire signs. (Aries, Leo).

@M_The_Raven I am not patient actually but definitely have learnt to have patience. lol I change my mind all the time and too caring lol yeah I am crab and I know it :D