Tarot and Oracle Readings Accurate?

22 posts in this topic

I have always been interested in divination and wanted to try it myself by doing it myself.  

I've been oracle like my whole life in that I often get premonitions while awake that come true.

I figured that using these cards can increase that latent ability and I saw Teal's new video today which has solidified that view.

Now I WILL definitely get them when I get the chance.

Have you ever been to an oracle or tarot card reading and if so how accurate have your readers been?

Ok, so Teal's new Tarot just arrived today and I have to say... Whoa :D:D:D I love/hate it. It's SUPER honest. Just asked a few questions with it and it blew me away.

I absolutely feel like they are accurate. You wouldn't draw a card if you were not a vibrational match to it!

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, GabijaCij said:

Ok, so Teal's new Tarot just arrived today and I have to say... Whoa :D:D:D I love/hate it. It's SUPER honest. Just asked a few questions with it and it blew me away.

I absolutely feel like they are accurate. You wouldn't draw a card if you were not a vibrational match to it!

Sounds like fun looks like my minds made up on that ?

1 minute ago, Yamanu said:

Sounds like fun looks like my minds made up on that ?

Literally the first card I drew had the name of my #1 issue in life written on it :D Like... what the hell :D

5 minutes ago, GabijaCij said:

Literally the first card I drew had the name of my #1 issue in life written on it :D Like... what the hell :D

Thats funny.  I want to use them myself and oracle cards I always liked them...

What was the issue

8 minutes ago, Ana said:

I love oracle cards. I get them when I feel connected to their art and their energy and I use them for inspiration, reflection, contemplation, meditation. Food for thought, emotion and practice.

I don't resonate with the deck. First as a Tarot, in my opinion, it should have 78 cards.

Secondly because there are only a few of Teal's paintings I really love. The ones I love I really do, but the rest don't really tell me much.

I'm a very picky art lover :) 

I also don't agree you have to be very evolved spiritually - as mentioned in the video - to be drawn to these cards. I find this perspective very relative. It sounds more like marketing strategy.

I've never seen them up close...Only in movies and cartoons.

Still somehow they remind me of something I seem to have lost.

Teal probably was referring to those who practice diligently the use of the cards after being drawn to them.

Many will definitely be attracted but few will actually become practiced masters of the art.  

Haven't seen her cards though I didn't know one could make their own.

9 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Thats funny.  I want to use them myself and oracle cards I always liked them...

What was the issue

Intimacy :/

I have tarot cards but the understanding that i received or learnings that i had was very short lived. I may have to practice daily. But i know the meanings of all the numbers through Linda Goodmans book and that wont go from my mind.

4 minutes ago, Amit said:

I have tarot cards but the understanding that i received or learnings that i had was very short lived. I may have to practice daily. But i know the meanings of all the numbers through Linda Goodmans book and that wont go from my mind.

Hmm yeah. I usually do a card for the day or for a specific situation. I never do long term anyway...

29 minutes ago, Ana said:

14 minutes ago, GabijaCij said:

Intimacy :/

Ahh yes very often pondered by many.  

Ya me too...a great one and all consuming intimacy. 

Can we know what was d card? Star of the magi-17? Becauze of you, i am going to start tarots experiments again

4 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu @Amit Please can you draw a card for me? I'm curious

I don't know if it works that way.

In any case I have none but will get some shortly.

@Yamanu:) thanks

On 7/2/2016 at 9:50 PM, Yamanu said:

Have you ever been to an oracle or tarot card reading and if so how accurate have your readers been?

@Yamanu I've received readings but they haven't been accurate at all but I know some people consider the readings to be very accurate. 

1 hour ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu:) thanks

@Yamanu I've received readings but they haven't been accurate at all but I know some people consider the readings to be very accurate. 

Yea I figured most tarot readings won't really be accurate at all.

The cards don't tell it the person does the card is just a reference of sorts.

Most likely whoever does a tarot reading would need to be able to draw information from the target.

That indicates clairsentience.

To be even a little accurate they would at least need clairvoyant.

Psychic ability is the foundation.  

Without that you might as well be rolling dice.