Sign in to follow this  
Sunshine997

More shadow work

3 posts in this topic

I don't remember this memory but I'll  take my mom's friends words for it, along with the fears that would logically come with this experience. So when my parents devorced I believe I was five years old. I wasn't used to my dad not coming home after work. So I would go outside when he would normally come after work and when he didn't show I would begin to cry. When my mom heard me crying she would tell me that my dad wasn't coming because he left me. She said that if he loved me he would have come. This experience also compounded the belief that I had picked up earlier, which was that I wasnt good enough, and that there was something wrong about me. 

Okay so, I know that our definition of love comes from our childhood experiences, and that it is further compounded with trauma,which I had. But I forgot how to consciously change that definition. I've used questioning the meaning and separating it from the experience, it's helped some. 

• Upvote 1

@Sunshine997 I wanna share something that I believe pertains to this because I believe it pertains to everyone.

Vibrationally, all of us are not that different, but the difference in perspectives is vast. I intuit that resistance to you feels very similar to what it feels like to me or even someone else. How we deal with the resistance is also similar in that we essentially just want to find relief.

As weve talked about relief, it can be a bit tricky sometimes. Be open to the possibility that your mother was trying to find relief. I can't expect anyone to understand another person's perspective fully, and I can't and maybe you can't understand your moms either, but what we all have common is that we interpret our connection to our higher self in terms of feeling. We want to feel good, I.e. more connected with ourselves,. Through our unique perspectives, some people do stupid shit in an attempt to feel relief, things that can impact a person in a way they're not even aware of, separate a person from their source vibration causing a discord and emotional imprint. I can have empathy for a person who is completely unaware of their own truth and another's truth, although there may be a deeper understanding that I'm missing.

Be that child again and see your mother in a new way, a better way from your newer and higher perspectives you've gained in life. Maybe you can have empathy for her in some way you have discovered or can now discover, that maybe she's unaware of herself and the world within and around her completely, that maybe that she was trying to find relief, etc etc.

Does this make sense?

We are giving our minds light. We are giving ourselves an improved mental and emotional overall state of health and wellness that supersedes physical boundaries. Even the slightest improvement in ourselves can have a great effect overall.

I'm here for you if you need me. Keep up the good work.

Edited by Adam

16 hours ago, Sunshine997 said:

I don't remember this memory but I'll  take my mom's friends words for it, along with the fears that would logically come with this experience. So when my parents devorced I believe I was five years old. I wasn't used to my dad not coming home after work. So I would go outside when he would normally come after work and when he didn't show I would begin to cry. When my mom heard me crying she would tell me that my dad wasn't coming because he left me. She said that if he loved me he would have come. This experience also compounded the belief that I had picked up earlier, which was that I wasnt good enough, and that there was something wrong about me. 

Okay so, I know that our definition of love comes from our childhood experiences, and that it is further compounded with trauma,which I had. But I forgot how to consciously change that definition. I've used questioning the meaning and separating it from the experience, it's helped some. 

I like to hear success :) it's a process keep going and asking questions and you will go far