Darya_Hem

What's the right word for this seeing/divination?

What's the right word for this seeing/divination?

Hi all!
recently I found that I can deliberately do one strange thing. when I talk with someone, I am able to hear something more than just words. I can tell the person something new, unknown, sometimes help make a decision or point out the real problem. Part of it might be rational, as I am a language teacher and I'm used to notice (and, if needed, repeat with accurate wording and intonation) the frequency (im a math sence) of certain vocabulary, the intonation and rythm changes and all that. But some of that is something unexplainable...
And I want to practice that. but how to find people and invite them if I don't have a word for it?
it's not a pure psychotherapy (and I'm not a therapist anyway), it's not a divination. It's like Tarot cards reading, but with no actual cards..

what's your thoughts on that?

Edited by Darya_Hem

clairaudience-the faculty of perceiving, as if hearing, what is inaudible

that's the word id use to describe whats happening

working within the world now

you already have a head start with your field of study

because with the knowledge you already seem to have 

if you study into your gift you will find out how in allignment you are right now 

listening to them both in word and intention

you got this and i just know youll find a way to frame it thats your own

so pretty much dont try to be more psychic 

just strive to be more of yourself and youll find the answers for you and them 

along the way

• Thanks 1

you my friend should study what is often called "gematria" .....oh shit, I AM excited about this.... lemme give a quick background which you can choose to follow or ignore,  numerology (study of numbers) translates from sacred geometry into gematria or rather the study of numerical values of letters. its how some devise the so called "bible code"  used to "decode" certain Hebrew texts. but its much more versatile than just a few old books. but fuck all that if that seems too technical just look at the Etymology of most words used in "magical rites" things like what a "demon" really equates to.  if the word is used and studied properly.

if language is one of your tool sets then you're pretty well set for what comes next. you can grasp that different humans communicate in different ways.  now find the story they all tell in their own ways. 

Gematria is an advanced topic of study which keeps the profane at bay, FIGHT IT, till its your bitch. you've shown one of the key points needed to decode the labyrinth before you.  

I agree with the post above this isn't a "psychic" act necessarily it is indeed a mental one which requires your current perspective to understand (spirit does not use language in terms of sound waves that human ears can grasp, example: spirit does not speak English) use your knowledge to stitch together your version of human history then see what the world doesn't tell you in school.  if you need a "psychic" version though just understand that every mark made by a human in stone/clay/papyrus each character was imbued with a psychic energy which carries certain information depending on that societies understanding of language and writing. some dictate whole ideas like a fish or an ox while some simply carry a sound much like this very message composed of various individual letters who come together in a chorus known only to those who have learned how to decode them or simply those who know "English".

this will only carry you to the edges of what is known for fairly quickly you will realized the futility of attempting to use words to describe infinity. how many cultures carry the same ideas but have no modern "words" to describe the gravity of their profundity. What is Samadi? What is Nirvana? What is Shiva?

in part I envy you for I know the path that lays ahead of you... it is a delightful and enlightening journey, one in which the work of Dante becomes a true Divine comedy, simply look my friend and you shall see.  this is typically a solitary trip though, however if you can find others I don't see why you couldn't make this a group effort. Let Synchronicity  guide you to your little book club. and if that's not what you desire then master your newest asset on your own.  either way you have an extraordinary skill which many take for granted on a daily basis. Don't make the same mistake.  you've taken the most valuable step you noticed what you're good at... that takes most a few lifetimes at least.....

keep it up

btw look for poets... try Shakespeare fans they can typically see the hidden structures like stressed vs unstressed syllables and syllable count as seen in haiku and others forms of poetry... I personally find solace in alot of Poes work... I like the way The Bells sound and I always love the Raven when I am greeted by its unseen censers...

• Like 1

I think you are a mind reader, accessing people's unconscious parts way better than they ever will before even wanting to!

I am like this, too.

Whenever I hear a friend or someone tell me I gave them " a new perspective" or see them thank me for having expanded their awareness, I feel... a sense of gratitude, as if I was litterally designed for this, to be one more catalyst you know.

Right now I feel like saying I was designed to help and that by helping others, I help myself, too.

I think many of us here HAVE this power amongst other ones, some are most gifted than others, some need some training, and some are mind-blowing!

Don't be worried about your telepathic abilities -for telepathy is the most common form of communication among the multiverses and dimensions.

People often joke about what the world would look like if everybody could read everyboody's mind, but of course the problem does not reside in telepathy but rather in all the BS we are fed (up) with via life traumas, medias, etc.

Feels good to meet another mind reader!

But everybody interested into making the world a better place should train into telepathy wich is a very very basic thing for me, why? because it makes iit way easier and even an obligation to keep an eye on your thoughts!

Telepathy can be extremely rational, it is just living data conveyed and transmitted by thought, weither intentional or not.

Like last night I had a friend coming by to buy me some good old junk food and cigarettes, too.

For recent events in my life took a little toll on my path to empowerment, whatever!

What I wanted to say is I saw him arriving and parking his car in a inner vision and when I called him to check this one out, I was absolutely spot on!

I told him I saw him while parking and at first he thought I was talking "physically" loooking through the windows.

I told him it was just in spirit I had seen him and I saw him a little confused but also amused by this.

your post gives me hope for this humanity,

keep doing job

love and cheers,

Deneb

On 5/12/2019 at 1:39 PM, Esoterics101 said:

you my friend should study what is often called "gematria" .....oh shit, I AM excited about this.... lemme give a quick background which you can choose to follow or ignore,  numerology (study of numbers) translates from sacred geometry into gematria or rather the study of numerical values of letters. its how some devise the so called "bible code"  used to "decode" certain Hebrew texts. but its much more versatile than just a few old books. but fuck all that if that seems too technical just look at the Etymology of most words used in "magical rites" things like what a "demon" really equates to.  if the word is used and studied properly.

if language is one of your tool sets then you're pretty well set for what comes next. you can grasp that different humans communicate in different ways.  now find the story they all tell in their own ways. 

Gematria is an advanced topic of study which keeps the profane at bay, FIGHT IT, till its your bitch. you've shown one of the key points needed to decode the labyrinth before you.  

I agree with the post above this isn't a "psychic" act necessarily it is indeed a mental one which requires your current perspective to understand (spirit does not use language in terms of sound waves that human ears can grasp, example: spirit does not speak English) use your knowledge to stitch together your version of human history then see what the world doesn't tell you in school.  if you need a "psychic" version though just understand that every mark made by a human in stone/clay/papyrus each character was imbued with a psychic energy which carries certain information depending on that societies understanding of language and writing. some dictate whole ideas like a fish or an ox while some simply carry a sound much like this very message composed of various individual letters who come together in a chorus known only to those who have learned how to decode them or simply those who know "English".

this will only carry you to the edges of what is known for fairly quickly you will realized the futility of attempting to use words to describe infinity. how many cultures carry the same ideas but have no modern "words" to describe the gravity of their profundity. What is Samadi? What is Nirvana? What is Shiva?

in part I envy you for I know the path that lays ahead of you... it is a delightful and enlightening journey, one in which the work of Dante becomes a true Divine comedy, simply look my friend and you shall see.  this is typically a solitary trip though, however if you can find others I don't see why you couldn't make this a group effort. Let Synchronicity  guide you to your little book club. and if that's not what you desire then master your newest asset on your own.  either way you have an extraordinary skill which many take for granted on a daily basis. Don't make the same mistake.  you've taken the most valuable step you noticed what you're good at... that takes most a few lifetimes at least.....

keep it up

DAEMON is the original spelling that meant any spirit other than an angel. They were neither good nor bad, just living in their very own secret world. 

The western World has huge issues with binary thinking because of monotheism and some very very harsh lines you can find in the 3 sacred books.

Why envy him though? You wouldn't even be reading these lines if you didn't have these abilities yourself.

You have your own skills, this one is currently open to all humans willing to learn it, you know 

And kali-yuga also makes it for very fastened learning to all who want to.

cheers,

Deneb