Darren

Hi, I'm Darren

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

My name is Darren. I'm currently a graphic design student in my senior year of college. I'm born and raised in the San Francisco Bay Area.

I became aware of Teal I believe in 2013 from her YouTube videos. I really fell in love with her and her work when I watched Shadow House, where I immediately admired Teal for her bravery in being so raw and transparent. I have always been interested in spirituality and the bigger picture: first with Nietzsche, then Buddhism, then later the New Age, and learning much from teachers like Abraham-Hicks, Bashar, and Osho. When I discovered Teal's work it really revolutionized how I think in a lot of areas, and she has been one of the greatest catalysts in my expansion. I have her to thank for the best year of my life which was last year. I decided to take her advice to heart and follow my joy which resulted in me living as a vagabond and discovering myself for most of that year. For someone who lived an extremely sheltered life with my parents up until that point this was extremely liberating and I'm forever grateful.

I have introverted ways; my main shadows relate to my isolated and neglectful upbringing. But I'd like to help overcome that by connecting with the people in this community. With that being said, best wishes and I'm eager to engage with you all!

?

Big hugs,

Darren

• Upvote 2

Hi Darren, lovely to meet you. Teal is certainly an Angel for us all. That advice is solid, you are proof of course, I see it as a hint that we all should go alone on this journey...when ready of course, but its destiny for the spirit.

I look forward to connecting. <3 Hugs back