New discussion topic

Question

Hi Everyone,

I suggest that we should open a new discussion topic in the forum under the title "Astrology" because that it self is broad topic and members might have different questions/information to post. @Amit suggested that we should post the current astrological trends and @Lleo Oneiro seem to have a great interest and knowledge on this subject too. And I personally have some doubts  about astrological predictions so I think overall this will be an interesting and ongoing topic.  What do you guys think about this suggestions?

Edited by Teena
Typo

10 answers to this question

I am very much interested to see how this topic is discussed in the future. I wish to have all the metaphysical knowledge evryone wish to share and make evryones life happy. I have gone through some astrological stuff myself which might be limited as compared to some of the experts but we should grow together in this. 

I had thought about the same thing what teal said about the astrology that we must become and its enlightening also to have all the qualities of all the zodiac signs and life paths and come out of the restrictions put by our natal chart and this is how could we become all inclusive humans. Love you Teena for your initiative. Fingers crossed about the developement of this topic. Also interested how we sequence the proceedings. I have high expectations from Lleo for his intelligence and vast knowledge. Much love

Administrators please help us

I don't know (what it does ) but I used the vote button hopefully this will be an interesting topic to many and we will be able to open a new discussion topic with everyone's consent. Thank you @Garnet

10 hours ago, Teena said:

Thank you for everyone who supported this suggestion.

@Amit, @Garnet, @Lleo Oneiro, @M_The_Raven , @GabijaCij, @Kirk

@GabijaCij we had a ongoing thread that has already started by @M_The_Raven and a long discussion going on. Is it possible to merge that into the new topic? thought of asking.

@GabijaCij Thank you very much :love-struck-yahoo-emoticon::thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

It is! I'll move it. Which one is it?