Bjork

Beauty

35 posts in this topic

My internet is acting weird and I can't see your picture, but if your the only Bjork here I remember you looking very beautiful already.

• Upvote 4

@Bjork perfect body? I don't know if there is any 'perfect body shape' but I guess you are speaking in general terms. 

Yes I am with @Garnet . Attitude plays an important role on this. After a shower I tend to look at the mirror and comment on the beauty to myself lol this might sounds weird and narcissistic but I do enjoy this routine. I think exercises not only keep you healthy but it also helps you with increasing the frequency.  Happiness, laughter and love helps you to maintain a positive attitude and indirectly it increases your inner radiance which in turn will enhance your outer beauty. 

@Adam I can' see anyone's picture either perhaps there is an issue or something 

Edited by Teena
Typo
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Adam said:

My internet is acting weird and I can't see your picture, but if your the only Bjork here I remember you looking very beautiful already.

Thank you, @Adam :) 

I think its the site that isnt working. I cant see some peoples pictures either, and the site keeps logging me off as im using it.. 

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

Love, food and your lifestyle can change you :)

Agreed. I try. I cut out all carbs recently and im trying to eat lots of protein and fiber. 

1 hour ago, Teena said:

@Bjork perfect body? I don't know if there is any 'perfect body shape' but I guess you are speaking in general terms. 

Yes I am with @Garnet . Attitude plays an important role on this. After a shower I tend to look at the mirror and comment on the beauty to myself lol this might sounds weird and narcissistic but I do enjoy this routine. I think exercises not only keep you healthy but it also helps you with increasing the frequency.  Happiness, laughter and love helps you to maintain a positive attitude and indirectly it increases your inner radiance which in turn will enhance your outer beauty. 

@Adam I can' see anyone's picture either perhaps there is an issue or something 

@Teena if im feeling good about myself and the way i look at any given moment than i enjoy looking in the mirror, but lately i have been thinking about ignoring mirrors more.. And in a way be sort of delusional about the way i look. like, just avoid mirrors so i can have this image of myself as i want to look. I remember a long time ago i heard and interview where megan fox said thats what she did. Lol

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Bjork said:

Anyone have any suggestions to manifest/attract physical beauty/the perfect body?

How about perfecting your own body? I mean with what you already have.
I wanted that too, and the way to the beauty was taking a small step to.. Literally just going out and buying the clothes I like, doing make up, and then I'd feel great in my body. I'd feel good enough in my skin. That was in and of itself enough. 
So to manifest that physical beauty, I'd say start small. That's what worked for me. You want a feeling state after all - maybe you want to feel confident, or you want to feel drop dead gorgeous. You can capture the feeling state and try to get it.

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Bjork said:

if im feeling good about myself and the way i look at any given moment than i enjoy looking in the mirror, but lately i have been thinking about ignoring mirrors more.. And in a way be sort of delusional about the way i look. like, just avoid mirrors so i can have this image of myself as i want to look. I remember a long time ago i heard and interview where megan fox said thats what she did. Lol

@Bjork lol of cos why not avoid the mirrors then!  Sounds good and it will work too and thanks for sharing. I'm not addicted to looking at myself in the mirror though hahaha but as I said I have made a habit of this as a way of reminding myself about my inner and outer beauty. 

Well, as we all well know by now, manifesting is somewhat like a magnetic energy...what we FEEL is has the strongest pull. Your work is loving your body and self NOW, as is and treating yourself well as the beautiful LOVE being that you are and BLAMMO, if you need it still, outwardly people will notice you to be more attractive and you may even physically start changing to your LOVING ideal. Oh and fruits and vegetables and coconut oil make you beautiful too :) Short answer? Love yourself now...perceived "good and bad" - ALL OF YOU, needs love FROM you.

@Ana beautifully said! 

@Bjork if you read what Ana has written you will feel the beauty and where it comes from. Ana has expressed her inner beauty of who she is as a person by simply being herself. When you become who you want to be then you attract those that are the same....looks do not matter.

Looks are often about first impressions and facades. Those that can read body language and feel energy will know the 'real' people that they align to. If a person is shallow then they'll attract parts of that to themselves. 

When we are able to go beyond looks and are attracted to the inner-beauty of a person, what you will likely find is, no matter how attractive they're in society, you will not actually see it that way as you're attracted to the person for who they are, and the rest becomes inconsequential.

In society we base attraction on looks as it is something that those that lack inner-beauty often will not possess. Image means that we make a judgement on the person and do not have to explore further to know them. This means that we are disconnected in relationships until our judgment accepts there are sufficient ticks in the boxes to permit us to get closer to another. Unfortunately we then miss out on those who really are beautiful as we strive for 'perfection'. Perfection is an illusion because as long as we strive for perfection outwardly, then we are not looking inwardly. Looking inwardly means that we're responsible for perfecting ourselves so that we can create and attract to our own point of attraction.

To answer your question

One can make themselves more physically and energetically attractive by caring for themselves and their vehicle (the body), as this will then form part of the make up of the person. When we have our own internals in order, then you attain the higher results. This is however, a double edged sword, because what you perceive you may want is not necessarily what your point of attraction is vibrationally.

• Upvote 2