twisted love

sometimes i think about cheating on my bf, and it doesn't make me feel bad?

7 posts in this topic

i don't really care about other ppl at all? does anyone else feel this? maybe it's partially becuase our realtionship isn't so good right now....but the feeling is not just about him...i don't think i really care about others

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, twisted love said:

i don't really care about other ppl at all? does anyone else feel this? maybe it's partially becuase our realtionship isn't so good right now....but the feeling is not just about him...i don't think i really care about others

@twisted love do you care about yourself though? I cannot care about others when I don't care about myself. The very fact that you ask the question shows that you are aware of something is not right.  

I'm happy for you. This is part of a process that starts with caring too much about others because you think have to. Second step is not caring about others (the rebel inside), and final step is caring when and because you choose to.

• Upvote 1

@twisted love why the relation is not good?

Is he not truthful and honest to you...is he cheating on you...even if it is mentally and emotionally? I think, better not to betray. It will be a trauma for him. Just tell him simply about your needs and how this are not getting met by him and also tell him what needs that he is successfully meeting. Like a review of relationship....of course it will take the fun out of cheating. But good for long term

8 hours ago, twisted love said:

...i don't think i really care about others

This is a very good thing to admit to.
I'm going through something similar with abuse feeling good to me. Havent experienced much other things with others than that but I'm starting to get the feel of softer, more loving things. It is understandable we would not care for others when we have been treated like that ourselves for such a long time during our upbringing.  

Oh and even you thinking and getting closer to this side of yourself proves how much you really care and wants to get closer to others and yourself ;) 

Edited by Jerry Tyfting

On 30.06.2016 at 10:21 AM, twisted love said:

Hehe.. I love it that you're being so honest. You're not trying to hide that you don't care. 
Wanting to cheat is only natural when you're not having your needs met in the relationship.

And people tend not to care about others, because it feels good, after not prioritizing themselves enough.