Sign in to follow this  
Susan Mc Cann

Children and disease

3 posts in this topic

Hi Teal,

I watched all your videos and love them. I was already using a lot of what you say in my workshops and then I came across you and realised I was thinking much of what you are saying and felt there was something missing in a lot of the spiritual teachings out there,  but you fill in the blanks so thank you.

In your video about illness and tragedy befalling us,  you say that we contract much of it before we come in, even children but it all stems from a thought in this dimension.

My question is I know many families that have had the same types of tragedies through generations i.e one parent losing 2 children through drowning and car crash. Her daughter then lost two children through car crash and overdose as he choked on his vomit. Very similar.

I see this a lot in my healing practice and wonder us this a pattern of past life that is brought in, but you say in a later video that pastlife is forgotten so we can create in this life.

In diseases you say we think the thoughts on some level, but children are born with all kinds of problems so is it the mother in the pregnancy or the father? Also as child develops is it fear based illnesses from familes that cause it. 

Hope that is clear enough.

Much love and light and blessings. Keep up your great life changing work.

Regards

Susan

I would just like to say that there many things as to why this happens and is very important to keep an open mind to this. 

1. Life purpose. We all have one yet we can attract someone or something that is in correlation with ours and vice versa. That being said, maybe this happened to them because they attracted some how into there lives or maybe its just meant to happen because its just with in their life's purpose. 
  2. Past life. Yes it is forgotten, meaning we don't have memory of it but that doesn't mean it can't happen again. Maybe there is something you are suppose to do different in a certain life time so the same situation won't accure again and is this lesson you have to learn in order to move on so the cycle won't keep on going and keep you stagnant in a certain situation.
  3. Diseases. I would say is a contributor of both. At a spiritual level the baby I think is conceived with the energy of both parents. So that is a big thing to look at because we don't know what their energy was like. What mood where they in through out the day? where they happy? are there any stressful situations going on? what about prior to conceiving? a lot goes on in the subconscious mind too so that's just another area to look at. We can also look at what food they eat/ate , pollution level, water quality ECT... is just little things you have to look for that can contribute to diseases. But out of all of this the biggest one that can lead to diseases is our thoughts. 

THIS ARE JUST THINGS TO GET YOUR BRAIN WORKING ON COMING UP WITH A HOW IT MIGHT HAVE HAPPENED BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THE PEOPLE THAT COULD TRULLY FIND A SOLUTION IS THE PARENTS BECAUSE ONLY THEY KNOW HOW BUT WE CAN ONLY GUIED THEM TO HELP THEM FIND THE ANSWER.

• Upvote 2

strikes a part of me. my daughter has one. condition is called torticollis. Her head is tilted to a side.

Fears of what she will go thru when inserted into the social machine...

I'm against the surgery methods. "Deleting or splicing a muscle"

I will wait until she grows and decides what to do with it herself