Atom

Cannabis

11 posts in this topic

What do you guys think of it? Every time I smoke it, I feel stronger, more coordinated, smarter, and more connected. It feels like a power up to my mind and  body. It's like I become upgraded. I have a feeling that it temporarily activates DNA.

Edited by Kalki
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ana said:

I think it can serve you.

I smoked for many years, stopped several times when I was fed up with it, when I felt it was enough. Haven't smoked in a long time. It doesn't call me anymore, I've had enough.

But it was a great master.

If cannabis can do this to someone, just imagine what monoatomic gold can do. It is said that certain substances can accelerate spiritual progress like magic potions. Monoatomic gold can cause you to manifest super human powers and immortality.

My interest in marijuana faded quickly, it opened my third eye, or made me trip, still can't figure out which and made me ill. Other times it just makes my brain shut off and it's like I'm a zombie. Now the smell of it gives me a very bad headache. I feel like I'm not a match to it anymore, it repulses me. 

5 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

My interest in marijuana faded quickly, it opened my third eye, or made me trip, still can't figure out which and made me ill. Other times it just makes my brain shut off and it's like I'm a zombie. Now the smell of it gives me a very bad headache. I feel like I'm not a match to it anymore, it repulses me. 

LOL. That's too bad.

Just now, authorofdarkness said:

Not particularly, I prefer my mind to remain unaltered. 

You are altering your mind all the time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, authorofdarkness said:

True. But I prefer it to be altered by education not alchemy

Okay, but you are doing alchemy all the time with your thoughts and emotions. You are are constantly transforming the ever changing idea of you with your silent and audible intent.

8 minutes ago, Kalki said:

Okay, but you are doing alchemy all the time with your thoughts and emotions. You are are constantly transforming the ever changing idea of you with your silent and audible intent.

I suppose our definitions of alchemy differ, to me alchemy is the intentional introduction of chemicals into the body from an outside source with the intention of altering the mind. That is what I prefer to avoid

4 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I suppose our definitions of alchemy differ, to me alchemy is the intentional introduction of chemicals into the body from an outside source with the intention of altering the mind. That is what I prefer to avoid

Oh, I see. Love is the ultimate alchemical agent. It will completely transform you to a much higher state.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Kalki said:

What do you guys think of it? Every time I smoke it, I feel stronger, more coordinated, smarter, and more connected. It feels like a power up to my mind and  body. It's like I become upgraded. I have a feeling that it temporarily activates DNA.

Cannibis doesn't activate the DNA. 

Its interesting you posted this because I just smoked a couple days ago and it definitely altered my meditative state.  

A couple things happened that were very interesting and I actually found another one of my lost talents.  

What Cannibis does is removes the boundaries within your heart/soul temporarily.  

This allows you to see more clearly what is necessary to move closer towards DNA activation.  It feels like activation because most people aren't used to being in an unrestrained state like that.  

Cannibis will show you your truth by making you paranoid to it or simply relaxing your mind and drawing your intuition to the forefront.

Once DNA is activated it cannot deactivate.  DNA activation is the transformation of ones very cell structure as well as the purging of ones former useless coded DNA that cannot be modified through mucous and other forms of release.

Most DNA activations last over a period of time, weeks to months sometimes years, and anyone who says they had one just now in your face for 10 seconds is most likely mistaken or has a highly adaptable cellular structure.  

That's highly unlikely seeing as most humans don't have their DNA coded for Ascenion and someone with a cell structure that adaptable would definitely have that.  The purpose of the true star children is to awaken through ascension with the correctly coded DNA they were sent here with and show humans how to begin their path to ascension.  

Most humans will not ascend I'm this lifetime or the next in the Godlike ascension that the word tends to be linked to. 

The DNA coding isnt in the body its remembered in the soul as a certain order and way of existing and understanding of existence.

There is ascension DNA there to activate for ordinary humans but as it presently stands the way they live accessing that would take double to tripple their lifetimes.

Its not because they have jobs or kids.  

Its because you have to alter the very fabric of your existence entirely.  That takes iron willpower and unfaltering resolve.  

That's why some humans become monks.  

They understand they may not reach ascension I'm this lifetime and choose to instead of just saying well f it, prepare for the next life in which they may have their chance if they remain diligent in this lifetime.  

The DNA activation that is possible now and not of ascension is more of brain functionality.  The more you activate your brain the more of your DNA will activate.

Eventually enough of this will cause a shift in your cellular structure and code your DNA for ascension.

I experienced a DNA activation two nights ago and its still going now.  I also experienced one 4 months ago that lasted 3 months and it was like hell I couldn't breathe well for $h!t I had mucous in my throat and blowing my nose every five minutes.  There were other things as well.

If you continue meditating for at least an hour a day you should activate your DNA through accessing more of your brain slowly. 

If you meditate more then it happens faster.

I've found new ways to increase the potency of meditation for myself and that was what caused my DNA to activate. 

I just learned something important.

Your DNA activates the fastest when your doing something that you love that also challenges you to the utmost capacity.