Craig

Recent awakening

4 posts in this topic

I have recently felt my awakening in the last month or so. I am now being bombarded with thoughts and I am getting a clear picture of what has been dogging me for many years.  I am having trouble with distractions when trying to meditate, eg itches and noises ect, so this is making it difficult to communicate with my spiritual self. I do get an overwhelming sense there is no hurry and that my life has already improved greatly. Another question is should I tell people about what is happening to me  as I feel they may not understand and that even if I was to explain they would not get it anyway.

I went through this and the majority of my family thought I went insane. I simply smiled and when my extrasensory abilities started to manifest they believed, and were also scared shitless.  Well see that's the key, there is no hurry, because you have all the time you could imagine. We just forget that :) Awakening often causes a sensory overload, just be patient allow the revelations to come and after awhile your body will adjust to the influx of new energy and you won't have those distractions.

4 hours ago, Craig said:

I have recently felt my awakening in the last month or so. I am now being bombarded with thoughts and I am getting a clear picture of what has been dogging me for many years.  I am having trouble with distractions when trying to meditate, eg itches and noises ect, so this is making it difficult to communicate with my spiritual self. I do get an overwhelming sense there is no hurry and that my life has already improved greatly. Another question is should I tell people about what is happening to me  as I feel they may not understand and that even if I was to explain they would not get it anyway.

Your already connected to your spiritual self you always have been that's where all your thoughts originate.  

Most people don't understand that because they live in the mind.  To notice the spirit all you have to do is think from your heart.  You were always connected you just ignored it and allowed the brain full control.

Now you have become aware of this part of you that you've denied and you DNA is activating slowly.  

The itches and noises are but tests.  In order to move on to the next step one must always be tested on what they have learned.  These distractions are but representations of that. 

Once you no longer see them as distractions and instead as the music of the universe you will be further on your way.

As far as telling others...That's up to you.  

I haven't told anyone not even people here because I know 100% that nobody will believe what I say has happened to me.  

People tend to deny my current form of existence so if I told them that I have no doubt theyd just say I'm making it up or some other nonsense to protect their sense of self worth.

I don't know what you've experienced by I know if you call it awakening they won't get it unless they've had it.

Besides that the term awakening is very vague in the spiritual community because its not actually true for most people.

Awakening to something is like all of a sudden being able to see spirits or auras or feel energy far more acute than a normal human.

Its more plausible to say that people who claim awakening are not awakening but accepting.

The things your paying attention to now about you you've always been aware of.  They've been dogging you as you said.  That can only mean you ignored them and therefore you were already awake to them and chose not to deal with them.  

Your reasons are your own there's no need for justification.  

Once you learn not to ignore anything or be distracted by anything like an arrow cuts the wind you will begin to truly awaken.