Poshpleasure

What is the energy I feel coming from my hands?

31 posts in this topic

The more I meditate, dive deeper, and become more aware of... everything--  I feel this intense flowing energy in my hands-- it is building up and flowing.  At first, I was only aware of it when I was quite and focused inwardly through meditation.  However, I am now always aware of it-- can always feel the flow.

What is this?  Any thoughts on what I'm suppose to do with it?

Your feeling your aura.

Doing something with it will take some practice.

You actually dont have to do anything with it.

If you want to though the training thats required isn't easy for most people.  You'll need an iron will.

Also a very large amount of time.

That's in most cases

I like to demonstrate this by telling people to hold their fingers about an inch away from their forehead and close their eyes.

Call it energy or whatever you like, we definitely have and can sense this "energy pressure," without physical contact.

You can become acquainted with it, like any other faculty of your body, through your conscious awareness of it. Purposes are varied as the practice.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, nuia said:

Well, healing energy comes from a healers hands.

That's a very important observation.

If your aura itself doesn't heal people it doesn't matter if you want to heal them or not it won't happen no matter how hard you try.

That doesn't mean you have to be the nicest person alive or nice at all either. 

What that means is you must be one of truth.  

Niceness doesn't heal.  Truth heals.  

Truth never truly hurts.  It can only sting like medications on a child's booboo before it heals the wound caused by lies.  

If you can't accept your own truth you'll never heal anyone.  Healing starts with you first.

20 hours ago, Poshpleasure said:

The more I meditate, dive deeper, and become more aware of... everything--  I feel this intense flowing energy in my hands-- it is building up and flowing.  At first, I was only aware of it when I was quite and focused inwardly through meditation.  However, I am now always aware of it-- can always feel the flow.

What is this?  Any thoughts on what I'm suppose to do with it?

to me that sounds like you have opened up so your energy is flowing more freely. do you feel it in the feet too? could be the same phenomenon that occurs during a reiki-activation where the energy-flow is activated through energy-work from a master. that can happen through meditation and spiritual evolution too.

if it feels interesting to you, you can explore it further, play with it, follow the sensations, see what effects it has if you focus on the flow and "colour" it with different vibrations and thoughts, what happens when you direct that flow to your body... you can ask people you know how it feels to them when you touch them now for feedback... you are not supposed to do anything in particular unless you feel like thats what you want... i think if you address these sensations with a playful and interested attitude, you can find out for yourself what it is and what it wants you to do with it

• Upvote 2

I have this, very strongly in my left hand. I'm left handed. This energy is very useful. I've used it for some very basic healing, like placing a hand on my wife and the pain she's feeling will recede. It can also be used for defense or healing during astral projection. Keep tapping into it and it will serve you well. :) 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I have this, very strongly in my left hand. I'm left handed. This energy is very useful. I've used it for some very basic healing, like placing a hand on my wife and the pain she's feeling will recede. It can also be used for defense or healing during astral projection. Keep tapping into it and it will serve you well. :) 

What do you think about when you heal your wife? 

Ok I'll try something similar its a bigger issue than that though so I imagine this'll take more of my energy and not be as easy DX I hope it works cause it hurts sometimes 

9 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Ok I'll try something similar its a bigger issue than that though so I imagine this'll take more of my energy and not be as easy DX I hope it works cause it hurts sometimes 

I believe you have the ability, belief is 90% of the process :) 

• Upvote 1

Just now, authorofdarkness said:

I believe you have the ability, belief is 90% of the process :) 

Thanks were gonna see.

Know what's funny.

I just had an activation last night.

I couldn't even sleep I was meditating from about 12:38 to about 5 am

I remember hearing some people waking up in the morning while i was still meditating.  

I think I've almost cleared my brain up so I can get more oxygen into it.  

I could feel parts of my brain opening up every hour or so and I can feel the part that I still need to open and it seems very thin.  

When they opened it sounded like walls sliding back to reveal pathways in a labyrinth.

2 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

Thanks were gonna see.

Know what's funny.

I just had an activation last night.

I couldn't even sleep I was meditating from about 12:38 to about 5 am

I remember hearing some people waking up in the morning while i was still meditating.  

I think I've almost cleared my brain up so I can get more oxygen into it.  

I could feel parts of my brain opening up every hour or so and I can feel the part that I still need to open and it seems very thin.  

When they opened it sounded like walls sliding back to reveal pathways in a labyrinth.

could be preparation for your healing work :) 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, authorofdarkness said:

could be preparation for your healing work :) 

My pineal gland is almost all the way open now I sense but that's not what it is.

I won't be able to explain until I'm 100% finished with this then I'll be able to explain it properly.

On 6/30/2016 at 0:59 PM, Lilia said:

to me that sounds like you have opened up so your energy is flowing more freely. do you feel it in the feet too? could be the same phenomenon that occurs during a reiki-activation where the energy-flow is activated through energy-work from a master. that can happen through meditation and spiritual evolution too.

if it feels interesting to you, you can explore it further, play with it, follow the sensations, see what effects it has if you focus on the flow and "colour" it with different vibrations and thoughts, what happens when you direct that flow to your body... you can ask people you know how it feels to them when you touch them now for feedback... you are not supposed to do anything in particular unless you feel like thats what you want... i think if you address these sensations with a playful and interested attitude, you can find out for yourself what it is and what it wants you to do with it

I do feel it in my feet--  and I recognize it more there when it feels like it's getting too intense-- about every 2 weeks now.  This all started to awaken in January and im just doing what feels natural and meaningful in response to it. I'll  visualize my feet rooting into the earth-- visualize making a connection or vortex type tornado figure with the sun and I'll just explode-- as wierd as that sounds-- and the energy will wrap around our earth. I always send it out with love-- but it's so intense I actually visualize myself screaming upon the realize in order to better handle it. Sounds so strange to actually attach words to it. :-)

When I first started to acknowledge the flow, my washer would turn on and play the fancy end of cycle jingle. Or an unplugged TV would pop and pop and pop, or the fridge would begin popping. Everything has calmed except for my bedroom TV popping constantly except when I begin to visualize playing with my energy-- and everything awakens. 

Time will certainly tell what I allow myself to do with it... hopefully something beautiful. 

Thanks to everyone for the amazing feedback. You all gave me some concepts to explore. 

Much love,

Lisa

• Upvote 1