twisted love

does anybody else feel board with life?

17 posts in this topic

I think, its just about astrological weather. Everything is stuck and not moving. Everyone feels same in my observation. Wait till it gets over. And it will start moving slowly. Do you feel wanted by someone or you want something that you are not getting? What do you desire?

1 hour ago, twisted love said:

life just feels so empty, i don't understand how ppl just accept and like life? i'm not sad or in pain, i just feel in a state of nothingness. 

I was bored with life.

Then I found out that the reality outside the norm exists and its not all regular $h!t

That give me something to do.  

If you're bored, go get a job in the mental health field, I promise you'll never be bored again.... ever. :P I have a client who when we go to the laundromat he has to stick his head inside each washers, one by one, to smell them to figure out which one smells the most suitable to wash his clothes in, all the while he is speaking to me about how the holy spirit has informed him that Christopher Kratt (from Wild Kratts) is really quite evil and sneaky and loves doing things with rebellious joy.... see this is what you're missing out on!!! :D

I suppose you accept life because you can't fight it. You accept is because it's much more fun to run with the wind than against it.

If you feel bored pick something to research, a mind is motion stays in motion 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

the holy spirit has informed him that Christopher Kratt (from Wild Kratts) is really quite evil and sneaky and loves doing things with rebellious joy

Oh my god, that Kratt brother was always too gleeful to cause a ruckus!

• Upvote 1

Astrology is no more a belief than, do you believe in gravity? Right now the stars are taking a gigantic shit. Like, we are in the astrological equivilant of brain and colon cancer. www.planetwatcher.com a month ago five planets were in retrograde. Mars left retrograde in the 3rd deacon of Scorpio today. Pluto is retro in Capricorn, Saturn is retro in Ophiuchus... it is fucking AMAZING any of us are still alive, and this is not going to be over for at least another ten months. If someone wants to start a serious thread I will contribute.

21 hours ago, twisted love said:

life just feels so empty, i don't understand how ppl just accept and like life? i'm not sad or in pain, i just feel in a state of nothingness. 

I am never bored. I apprechiate life and the little things. I am also over it. Life, now as a huemon fucking sucks. And yes it could be worse and we take so much for granted and that is part of the problem. Gain a certain amount of knowledge and experience and you will see how limited and controlled everything is here. Especially in comparison to our imaginations. If you're bored go test your limits.

Wow @Lleo Oneiro you are an amazing personality...you know so much of stuff. We must have a thread on it. We can discuss evryday happenings and experiences there. And we can base our actions and share the results. 

@Teena i am up for it, though i am at a student level. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Amit said:

Wow @Lleo Oneiro you are an amazing personality...you know so much of stuff. We must have a thread on it. We can discuss evryday happenings and experiences there. And we can base our actions and share the results. 

@Teena i am up for it, though i am at a student level. 

@Amit that's great because I doubt about astrological predictions but open have a conversation about it as I have gathered few bits of information here and there although I have't studied/read about  it with a strong focus. 

@Lleo Oneiro thank you for your input. we should definitely start a thread. 

See...no one is spared. This image has caused me lot of thinking and also liberation. Bottom line is  we are being controlled just like dust particle. We think evrything that we do will save us but its not true. Only one thing can save us...compassionate and unconditional love. Increase the positives, eliminate the negatives and latch on to the affirmatives. 

Screenshot_2015-12-29-07-05-46.png