Melo

How to acquire abilities

18 posts in this topic

I feel I'm an indigo, have had experiences, etc. I'm definitely an empath. How can I strengthen and gain even more abilities though such as astral projecting, healing, etc. Is meditation the main way? thanks for your help! =]

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Madridx said:

I feel I'm an indigo, have had experiences, etc. I'm definitely an empath. How can I strengthen and gain even more abilities though such as astral projecting, healing, etc. Is meditation the main way? thanks for your help! =]

You'll definitely need to do a lot of meditation.  In most cases that's how it is.

I don't know how much you meditate or have meditated but I can say...

Unless you have a more powerful soul than most people unlocking abilities besides astral travel will be very trying.

Can you see auras yet?

I can't see auras yet.. Ive been told by many different people the reason i havent got these abilities yet is because my chakras are blocked? Will reiki help mend this do you guys think?

12 minutes ago, Madridx said:

I can't see auras yet.. Ive been told by many different people the reason i havent got these abilities yet is because my chakras are blocked? Will reiki help mend this do you guys think?

Any meditation will help. It can be whatever you like the most.

Lots of things come to mind.

Pay attention to what's happening in your peripheral vision anany time you remember to. It sounds odd but it increases your subtle visual perception. 

Meditation.

Listen to what your inner voice tells you about something or someone, and even if you're wrong you'll strengthen that connection.

Eat raw foods that increase your vibration. Drink lots of water, etc. (Be healthy, basically).

Go out in nature and learn from it. Let it give you wisdom. Want it and ask them for it.

Listen to yourself first. Be in touch with your feelings and hunches. Screw the peanut gallery. 

• Upvote 3

Yeah I try to meditate everyday for at least 20 minutes. I always feel really good after meditating like I just took a shower. I've also been trying to lucid dream but I just can't do it yet. I hope it doesn't take long before I am able to do it.

• Upvote 1

Please contact me, this topic has enough intent for me to work with, lmk what abilities you seek. I Am an adept in the circles of  psychics. I can offer some easy tips to aid your search.

• Upvote 1

To gain your higher powers, you must transmute your fears to love. It all starts from the heart which is the home of the soul. By going in the heart, you will connect your heart to your brain and when that happens both sides of the brain become one. This is being Oneness or 5th dimensional.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 2