• 0
Valentina Poletti

Great functionality

Question

6 answers to this question

  • 0

I enjoy this site as well. It is very practical in terms of finding info about for example where dedicated members are. The moment you put yourself on that map you have put yourself out there, meaning you want to be seen and want to see others.

The completionist practitioners list is also very useful. Now you can look for support directly from this site rather than going to you in mail box to see the newsletter. A place to go to where you feel supported.
This forum is also a nice touch though there already are the face book group and the community forum. It might take some time before this sites forum gains members and topics to write about.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

There is one function I feel curious about. It is the "Media system" section in ones profile. I see no upload button so it isn't usable by the user? I even tried to drag a video file there but it did not work.
So what is it meant for? Or did I use it incorrectly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Jerry Tyfting said:

There is one function I feel curious about. It is the "Media system" section in ones profile. I see no upload button so it isn't usable by the user? I even tried to drag a video file there but it did not work.
So what is it meant for? Or did I use it incorrectly?

We'll be expanding this to users shortly. :) Just in process of bug testing before it's released into the wild.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 6/10/2016 at 3:48 AM, Jerry Tyfting said:

This forum is also a nice touch though there already are the face book group and the community forum. It might take some time before this sites forum gains members and topics to write about.  

The community forum will be merged with the existing forum in... 72 hours! :) All old posts from tealtribe.com will be available in read-only format for reference.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
44 minutes ago, Kirk said:

We'll be expanding this to users shortly. :) Just in process of bug testing before it's released into the wild.

 

43 minutes ago, Kirk said:

The community forum will be merged with the existing forum in... 72 hours! :) All old posts from tealtribe.com will be available in read-only format for reference.

Thank you for the update. I appreciate it :D 
Gah! I just saw the chat option! Cant wait till it is up and functioning :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now