Elin

Maybe add "Dating" to the forum? :D

Question

Hello!

I was thinking maybe we could have a category called "Dating" in the forum if people are interested? ;) 

• Upvote 4

8 answers to this question

I was thinking that a category on Friendship would be a great just now... Maybe a Dating category and a Friendship Category could both be created, or one that encompasses  a variety of types of connection could be... 'On Connecting' ? ;) Or would that be too broad, and thus the more specific ones separating the two might be better... :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

Yes! A category on "Connecting" would be amazing! :D Doesnt have to be about dating, it could be about seeking any type of relationship! 

• Upvote 5

I'm trying to understand this :) How is the Community forums not that place? :) It's for bringing together communities, meeting up and such things 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GabijaCij said:

I'm trying to understand this :) How is the Community forums not that place? :) It's for bringing together communities, meeting up and such things 

Oh I didn't think of that! I was thinking of the Community forum as a place for those who want to connect with people who already live locally. But people who are interested in seeking relationships, might be open to moving to them. The people who are open to traveling, could post in the "Member Introduction" instead maybe :) 

Dating :thinking-yahoo-emoticon: 

seems like a wacky business :nail-biting-yahoo-emoticon:unless it happens somewhere closer to Enlightenment :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: 

Just now, Teena said:

Dating :thinking-yahoo-emoticon: 

seems like a wacky business :nail-biting-yahoo-emoticon:unless it happens somewhere closer to Enlightenment :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: 

What do u mean? whats wacky about dating? :)  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Elin said:

What do u mean? whats wacky about dating? :)  

@Elin While working on shadows it is daring to take a plunge :D