Alex7

Dr. Emotos rice experiment

63 posts in this topic

Awesome. We can do the same to ourselves. By using sound, our intention, our voice, our actions, we can embody love. When you are love and beautiful, you are stronger and one with the universe.

• Upvote 5

I was thinking the other day... how quickly some houses fall apart compared to others . Especially those that no one lives in... 

It's interesting to look at different homes and just by their outside you can tell where is Love, Hate, or Ignore.

• Upvote 5

14 weeks! love on left, ignore on top, hate on right. not sure when love is going to start rotting, so ill keeping doing it untill it does.

20160712_140004.jpg

• Upvote 2

On ‎7‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 2:44 PM, Alex7 said:

14 weeks! love on left, ignore on top, hate on right. not sure when love is going to start rotting, so ill keeping doing it untill it does.

20160712_140004.jpg

Is it me or... does hate look more healthy than ignore?

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, YourDarkSide said:

ignore is worse than hate, its growing mold.

Being ignored is the worst. Because when you're ignored you don't exist. Being hated or criticized, acknowledges your existence. :)

• Upvote 4

This is quite pertinent to the current state of this forum, IMO. I don't expect everyone to understand what I'm saying or even change anything, but threads are ignored, people are ignored, ideas are ignored, and good intentions are ignored quite often.

Look at my thread in this enlightenment forum "wholeness". 29 views. One comment. 1 rep. And... it's an amazingly inspired post that I completely vamped in the moment. Can you believe that? I cannot do better than that. This thread is really good and I like it, but it doesn't even have much to do directly with self enlightenment. 

I'm bringing this up instead of being a "silent master" because I'm actually just a normal human being, like everyone is. I won't repress the emotions like I did in the past, because that will create something no one will enjoy. If I'm not appreciated I will just stop posting. Simple.

I really think some people need to mature up a bit and stop playing the "I think you're the bad guy so I'll talk around you" game. We are capable of so much more than that.  

BTW, Alex7, I'm obviously not referring to you, because you haven't been ignoring me. I'm talking to everyone else who is.

• Upvote 4

On 7/23/2016 at 4:59 AM, YourDarkSide said:

On 7/24/2016 at 4:19 AM, Adam said:

This is quite pertinent to the current state of this forum, IMO. I don't expect everyone to understand what I'm saying or even change anything, but threads are ignored, people are ignored, ideas are ignored, and good intentions are ignored quite often.

being ignored is what you do, the thing being ignored feels worthless, unloved, a waste of space. I spent my childhood ignored. When I married a man who eventually owned up to hating me, it was still better than being ignored. if I could have molded and gone away as a child, I would have with ought question...

• Upvote 2

We should all eat food and drink liquids that have been energized with the intention of love. If we do that, we will greatly increase the speed of our healing and ascension process to love embodied beings.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Atom said:

We should all eat food and drink liquids that have been energized with the intention of love. If we do that, we will greatly increase the speed of our healing and ascension process to love embodied beings.

I only do it with my water, I don't have the patience to do it for 10 min over my food for some reason. and the hate would of been worse, but I felt bad hating it. that's just the word hate, not so much energy about it, only rarely.

as for the self love thing, it would be a whole lot easier if other perspectives weren't shamed and I love you if.. love me no matter what! if not fuck your baby version of love, that's how I feel. if you're not crying thinking about it, its not the real thing lol. only in meditation, not while I'm giving the rice love.

9 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I only do it with my water, I don't have the patience to do it for 10 min over my food for some reason. and the hate would of been worse, but I felt bad hating it. that's just the word hate, not so much energy about it, only rarely.

as for the self love thing, it would be a whole lot easier if other perspectives weren't shamed and I love you if.. love me no matter what! if not fuck your baby version of love, that's how I feel. if you're not crying thinking about it, its not the real thing lol. only in meditation, not while I'm giving the rice love.

I see. The water is good enough. But being thankful for the food will also put healing energy into it.

Edited by Atom
  • Upvote 3

Just prayer of thanks and appreciation before eating can change the vibration of the food and water. Putting the symbol of 'om' under your glass of water can change it's vibration too.

• Upvote 5