Andrew_044

Confused about the after life

19 posts in this topic

I'm really confused and I don't know what to believe.There are many theories about what happens after we die,but always I find something that I can't agree on or I can't understand.For example I can't agree and I refuse to accept  that non-Christians are going to hell(according to the Christian religion),it just doesn't seem fair,and there are many more religions that support the same theory.

Also,I can't understand something about the reincarnation theory.So,let's imagine that you have a friend named "X". X just died,and according to this theory he will reincarnate into another human or animal.What it seems so sad about this is that I won't ever be able to talk or contact in any way X. I mean,his soul may still live,but X's personality is gone,and now X became Y,Y probably being a new other person which personality may or may not peer with X's.This just seems so...charmless and boring and depressing to me.

All that I know for sure is that there has to be some kind of divine power out there..The Big Bang theory says that there was actually something that triggered that explosion,but it also says that in the moment of the explosion,there was nothing.You can't create something from nothing.I'm 16,I may not understand many things but I want concrete answers which I can verify,even if they are about spirituality.I'm Christian and I have prayed and did things my religion told me to do but I didn't noticed any change.And there are things that I can't agree on.

• Upvote 1

you have to experience it if you really want to know. I could say all this stuff, but until you experience it it wont even be in your range of understanding. a lot of religions are getting the information second hand, not even from experience. you know about the third eye right? that turns on at night and you can see these higher dimensions and realities if you are conscious, you think it you see it, but you are still working with the human ego and all of its beliefs, so everything you believe about hell and heaven and dying is true in your own little human belief systems, but outside of that when you aren't even in your body and human perspective is when you have access to everything really. life itself is just an experience and it goes on even after this life, you will always exist as a thought and think yourself to life, that's how your conscious now being the person you are now, but all dimensions and time is around you now, you just have to access it. that's what sleeping is, but some don't remember what they see. consciousness and the world around you are all one thing. that's what I've experienced anyway.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andrew_044 said:

I'm really confused and I don't know what to believe.There are many theories about what happens after we die,but always I find something that I can't agree on or I can't understand.For example I can't agree and I refuse to accept  that non-Christians are going to hell(according to the Christian religion),it just doesn't seem fair,and there are many more religions that support the same theory.

Also,I can't understand something about the reincarnation theory.So,let's imagine that you have a friend named "X". X just died,and according to this theory he will reincarnate into another human or animal.What it seems so sad about this is that I won't ever be able to talk or contact in any way X. I mean,his soul may still live,but X's personality is gone,and now X became Y,Y probably being a new other person which personality may or may not peer with X's.This just seems so...charmless and boring and depressing to me.

All that I know for sure is that there has to be some kind of divine power out there..The Big Bang theory says that there was actually something that triggered that explosion,but it also says that in the moment of the explosion,there was nothing.You can't create something from nothing.I'm 16,I may not understand many things but I want concrete answers which I can verify,even if they are about spirituality.I'm Christian and I have prayed and did things my religion told me to do but I didn't noticed any change.And there are things that I can't agree on.

Your personality is an emanation of the order within your soul.

No matter how many times your born reborn your habits stick with you forever until you consciously make effort to change them.

Whatever you do now stays with you until you alter or transform it.

Reincarnation is an issue where a soul didn't learn the lesson it was born to learn so it reincarnates into a similar state of its previous incarnation.  That will continue to happen until one learns what they were born to learn and implements that learning.

After death you go to the first stage where those with desires that hinder their progress are stripped of them.

This, for someone who lived a life of deciet, lies, anything that would blacken the soul, is considered hell.  Some souls bypass this stage or enter and exit very quickly because they too good care of their soul and didn't need it stripped much or at all.

After that it depends on whether or not you got what you were born to get where you go next.  

Human souls incarnate in different stages.  Infant souls on upward.  YouTube has videos on this and you can Google it.

It normally takes a human soul quite awhile to mature and grow to an old soul because they may go through any soul stage multiple times if they keep failing.

If you fear death don't.  Just do what you know it takes for you personally not to fear death.  Follow your dreams and be the type of person you can say you admire so when you die you die knowing you won't have to go through much if the hellish process of being stripped of that which doesn't serve you.

Either you do it now, don't suffer or suffer only a little after death then newly incarnate.

Or you don't do it and suffer greatly for sure then reincarnate so you can try again.

I like to get things right the first time lol.

@Yamanu

So,if right now I die for some reason,I will reincarnate having the same personality?I didn't know that.

I want to let you know that I appreciate your answer,and I would like to extend our conversation a little bit further. I've got 3 more questions.

1.What about people who get murdered/die almost randomly at a young age?I remember hearing Teal in one of her videos saying that this type of situations happen because the life that the individual soul is currently living does no longer serve to his expansion(I don't remember the right word).Is that true,or I misunderstood?For example,there was this young artist who had great success and got killed at a concert.I don't understand if this is just random,or if this meant to happen.

2.What's going to happen with our souls when our planet dies?Or when our Universe dies?Where will we go then?

3.Sorry for persisting on this subject,but will I ever see X again?Will I ever see my dead friends and family members ever again,or we will just reincarnate and just forget about the great moments we lived together?

I would highly appreciate if you can give me as many details as you can,I enjoy complex answers.I apologize if I'm annoying putting all of these questions.

5 hours ago, Andrew_044 said:

1 hour ago, Andrew_044 said:

@Yamanu

So,if right now I die for some reason,I will reincarnate having the same personality?I didn't know that.

I want to let you know that I appreciate your answer,and I would like to extend our conversation a little bit further. I've got 3 more questions.

1.What about people who get murdered/die almost randomly at a young age?I remember hearing Teal in one of her videos saying that this type of situations happen because the life that the individual soul is currently living does no longer serve to his expansion(I don't remember the right word).Is that true,or I misunderstood?For example,there was this young artist who had great success and got killed at a concert.I don't understand if this is just random,or if this meant to happen.

2.What's going to happen with our souls when our planet dies?Or when our Universe dies?Where will we go then?

3.Sorry for persisting on this subject,but will I ever see X again?Will I ever see my dead friends and family members ever again,or we will just reincarnate and just forget about the great moments we lived together?

I would highly appreciate if you can give me as many details as you can,I enjoy complex answers.I apologize if I'm annoying putting all of these questions.

1. Yes if your life is no longer moving in a direction of expansion you will have experiences that become life threatening and eventually death.  I've went through it.  Nothing is random.

2. The universe is multidimensional and connected to the multiverse.  There's no need for you to worry about things like that its better to live your lives expanding and if your meant to learn about infinity's end then you will journey there yourself as master of your own destiny.  

3. Seeing X again isn't the point of your existence.  We come and we go as the tides of the ocean.  Dwelling on the past and not being able to let go is a sign your not prepared to move on to the next step of evolution.

All things that are meant to be come full circle...If your meant to see them again you will again cross paths although you may not know it.  Its best to continue down your path with vigor and that way you won't miss your chance.  

I enjoy questions like these I've been bored with these normal people here trying to look smart or being safe by hiding behind lame regular $h!t.  I like to evolve and these questions benefit me as much as they do you.

Do you meditate much?

7 hours ago, Andrew_044 said:

Negative. You can absolutely communicate with a passed friend by tuning in to that extra dimensional frequency. Start with meditation. That's the key

@Yamanu

I've meditated for almost 2 months and then I started procrastinating because of my emotional numbness..Yesterday I started rebuilding my habit of meditation,I'm doing 30 minutes per day+affirmations and sport in order to get rid of my current state.I'm doing the "do nothing technique" by the way.

Thanks for your answers.Is is true that we are nothing more than energy and our bodies are just vehicles?How can you know/prove that?

Also,some of the terms that Teal is using in her episodes are a little bit vague to me,like "expansion","vibration","energy","consciousness".I understand them in a vague way.

And where of this knowledge Teal is talking about comes from?Books?If yes,they can be fake,many of our information we are learning from books may be false.I'm not saying that Teal is manipulating or misleading us(there are more people like her that I've found and they don't seem to be lying or something),but many things she says seem impossible to me to prove.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Andrew_044 said:

@Yamanu

I've meditated for almost 2 months and then I started procrastinating because of my emotional numbness..Yesterday I started rebuilding my habit of meditation,I'm doing 30 minutes per day+affirmations and sport in order to get rid of my current state.I'm doing the "do nothing technique" by the way.

Thanks for your answers.Is is true that we are nothing more than energy and our bodies are just vehicles?How can you know/prove that?

Also,some of the terms that Teal is using in her episodes are a little bit vague to me,like "expansion","vibration","energy","consciousness".I understand them in a vague way.

And where of this knowledge Teal is talking about comes from?Books?If yes,they can be fake,many of our information we are learning from books may be false.I'm not saying that Teal is manipulating or misleading us(there are more people like her that I've found and they don't seem to be lying or something),but many things she says seem impossible to me to prove.

Why are you emotionally numb?

Your body is a physical representation of souls essence.  

Expansion, in the spiritual sense, is gaining new understanding about the laws that govern reality.  

Vibration is the speed and length at which all objects exist and move throughout the space-time continuum.

Energy is everything that exists and some things that exist not until your aware that they exist.

Consciousness is energy which can think independently from the source that spawns it.  The one that sung all ones into existence is the ultimate consciousness.

I'm not teal so I can't tell you where her information originates.  

This has been taught by the ancients for eons.  

2 hours ago, Yamanu said:

Why are you emotionally numb?

@Yamanu I thought you knew this! didn't you say you can't feel emotions in the other thread :P 

3 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu I thought you knew this! didn't you say you can't feel emotions in the other thread :P  

I said I don't have feelings. Emotions are anything produced by energy and since everything is energy...Everything is energy in motion.

I emulate instead of feel I become.  Yet I'm still aware of it and that I am separate from it.  

Its different from being numb.  

Its like being able to hold a spoon but the receptors on your fingers not working so you can't feel it.  However you still know your holding it.

He probably didn't begin numb I'm positive of that or there's no way he would be so attached to the past and seeing his friends again.

@Andrew_044 don't worry. you've died so many times already and here you are alive and kicking. besides, isn't like worrying about it would change anything.

what if the same way one can have a life or another, one can also have one after life or another? what if after life evolves the same way life evolves? like two sides of the same coin spinning, you know? 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Yamanu said:

He probably didn't begin numb I'm positive of that or there's no way he would be so attached to the past and seeing his friends again.

Well,actually the reason I'm being numb is because I've been living with stress for a long time.Similar things happened around me and to me in short period of time and I just couldn't cope with it.

Recently,an artist who I've respected so much got killed.When I heard about it,I almost cried.I managed to drop a few tears..And when I see her videos on YouTube I experience the same situation.I feel emotions only in extreme situations.Her death caused me to ask these questions,but no,the dead people are not the reason of my state.

25 minutes ago, Andrew_044 said:

Well,actually the reason I'm being numb is because I've been living with stress for a long time.Similar things happened around me and to me in short period of time and I just couldn't cope with it.

Recently,an artist who I've respected so much got killed.When I heard about it,I almost cried.I managed to drop a few tears..And when I see her videos on YouTube I experience the same situation.I feel emotions only in extreme situations.Her death caused me to ask these questions,but no,the dead people are not the reason of my state.

You need to do shadow work.

That's how full uncover what past situation caused you to shut down.

You need to feel to be at your full capacity. Otherwise you'll be less efficient forever because you began with feelings your job was to learn to feel them and not be forced to shut them off.

To channel them into what you do.

@Andrew_044 People achieve a kind of immortality when their characters become so perfected that their memory will remain clear throughout time. People who are truly beloved to us remain with us our entire life.