breakfree

Commitment to healing, looking for help

6 posts in this topic

I made the comitment and declared the intention to heal myself. Long story short, after a long time of thinking how should I carry on with my life, I made the decision to leave my plans of travelling, working abroad, contributing to projects and so and made healing my priority. For that I will most likely head home from my travels, home where I feel secure and where I don't have to be worried about making a living or not having a safe and stable space. And if I will stay abroad, I want to be in a space that allows me to heal. Zack Moyer helped me with that decision a lot during his coaching sessions and I feel that's the right thing for me.

Important step is to find someone who could guide me through. Who would be able to work with me on a regular basis, accepting me as I am and who would make it financially doable for me. Both skype or in person sessions (or mix of these) is possible.

I am 21, male, currently living in Germany but the Czech Republic is a place I call my home. The thing I would like to go though is attraction towards children, a scientific term would be homosexual pedophilia. I haven't ever manifested anything inappropriate to happen. I do agree with both Teal and Zack saying it's a trauma based issue, at lest for me as I kind of skipped my childhood due to the situation we had in my family. Well, I don't have to explain everything here and now I guess, so I will just leave it be. If there's someone who would take the challenge and guide me through, do let me know.

Breakfree

• Upvote 1

There aren't many people on the map so far and I do not need regular coaching. I do need someone who is able to dive deep and have the insight and dedication. Even Zack told me he's not the right one to do that so I don't think it's a task for anyone. That's why I posted here, where people can read and ask themselves if they are able to take the challenge. And since there's noone I found who could do it in my hometown (and it's not a small one), I am sharing it here with the international community.

Welcome breakfree!

I'm in a very similar situation. I've reduced these attractions to children significantly, but it is of course the byproduct of a much deeper root cause. I also believe "pedophilia" is only a symptom of trauma, and I still havent gone through "the completionist process", but I believe I've made great steps with this healing :)  Im a 23 year old woman from Norway, I set my priority to self healing, and so I've put my own plans of travelling and income on hold as well. I am really looking forward for the book Teal will release about the completionist process! But until then, maybe we can give our support and help to each other through Skype if you're interested? 

• Upvote 1

The Process has begun~ Congratulation Breakfree!!  As I type this there is this huge sense of ancestor support surrounding this. You have so much support! I encourage you to keep up with Teal Videos and her tarot actually helped me so, so much already. The artwork is so freakin' powerful. The power of our imagination and expression in this way of art is so healing. I invite you to play more. I am also willing to skype/video chat in on your group when that happens. Lets set a date~ With these eclipses starting, within orb now, this is your magic window of release and activation!!    I completely trust in our journey to wholeness. Be patient, loving and trust! Aloha~

Valadawn@gmail.com  send the date of your video chat when you're ready. We are here!   Peace and Joy~ V