sunbat

Meetup anyone? Any San Diegans in here yet?

12 posts in this topic

HI Sunbat!!! I am in the San !!!!! area and would love to meet up. Are you near a beach? I'm in Ramona haha... this site is cool how exciting finally we can know who's nearby that share similar interest in having a Teal Tribe :)

I was reading a bit about the "community tips and tricks" and if you're down I have another friend who would also be interested in meeting up and discussing/watching/healing through Teal's videos. I've only following her teachings for about 2 months tops, but one of the suggestions was to meet up and do shadow work together, how does this sound to you?

• Upvote 1

Yes that sounds awesome. I am in Escondido. So not far from you. I too am new to Teal, but everything she says resonates with work I have been doing the last few years. Very cool. What is your schedule like? I am free at odd times, but usually most evenings. So glad you replied! Any suggestions on where we could meet?

Sorry I took so long to reply! 

Edited by sunbat

Hi Tribe:

Me too. I like your thinking. I would like to be a  part of this. I live down south in Paradise Hills but willing to go anywhere. I take spirituallity kinda serious and love Teal's message but also have to live in this physical world. How do we balance it all? I thought of a fun neutral place for a meetup, but it is way down south by border. Checkout the potlucks every month at sandiegoroots.org. My wife and i have been going for a couple of years now and love it. We will miss the July potluck. It is our 24th anniversary. I better take her somewhere better. But you all are wellcome to go, open to public. Or is there anything similar in your area?

Hey there! I'm in Hillcrest -- glad to see more SD'ers here... YAY!!!! I'm also a huge fan of Teal's work, and not only apply it daily in my own life, but with my clients... powerful, powerful stuff. So I'm glad to connect with all of you! 

Lots of love XOXO

Hi Tribe:

I am going to a potluck at an educational farm tonight. They also have pizza and live music. A lot of fun. It would be a great place to meetup. If you are going, let me know. I want to meet you!

Hope to see you there, Mark

On June 10, 2016 at 11:58 AM, abilene said:

HI Sunbat!!! I am in the San !!!!! area and would love to meet up. Are you near a beach? I'm in Ramona haha... this site is cool how exciting finally we can know who's nearby that share similar interest in having a Teal Tribe :)

I was reading a bit about the "community tips and tricks" and if you're down I have another friend who would also be interested in meeting up and discussing/watching/healing through Teal's videos. I've only following her teachings for about 2 months tops, but one of the suggestions was to meet up and do shadow work together, how does this sound to you?

Have you been to Unicorn Books and Gifts? There's a meditation group I've been to a couple times that meets there on Tuesday evenings.

Hi there. I'm Auna. Nice to meet you all. I will be happy to meet up with our spiritual community here in San Diego. I live in Rancho Bernardo.

Teal's workshop is coming up. Hope you'll enjoy it! 

Hey everyone-!  I just landed here in Escondido after traveling around the US in a motorhome.  Did anyone make it to the Synchronization event?  I'd be very interested in going hiking and/or camping and exploring some of the nature in this area.  Im from here originally, but my family didnt really do that kind of stuff.  Now as an adult, Im seeing that Palomar mountain is right here; I've never been to Anza Borrego, and lots of other things.

Hi my name is Richard Alan and I would like to join in the Teal Community here in San Diego or create one.. I would appreciate  responses from anyone interested or the can assist me to connect with a current Teal Community here in San Diego.... My phone number is 619-890-9996 ...I live in North Park