Garnet

Patriarchy.

94 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, Garnet said:

Patriarchy

I feel that the whole word is the trigger.

Trauma.

Individual.  Collective.

We know by now that having trauma is very serious and it can leave very deep footprints along the way.

Oh God the horrible White Male has ruined so much for women for so long. If only they would let women vote and drive and wear what they want!! 

Wait a second... Western women can do all those things.

Including in our HISTORY or His Story.

https://i.gifer.com/Vmn.gif

As far as I know doing as much work as possible is the only way to healing. 

Healing from what exactly? A shopping addiction? Lmao

You are ridiculous. 

This is actually kinda evil. Don't you think? You're trying to convince women to hate western men... or trying to validate thier already existing bias. Just stop already. You aren't oppressed, nor have you ever been oppressed, by the average western man. 

Talk about Islam if you want to tackle oppression of women. It's actually a real problem in Islamic countries

• Like 1

@MistaRender

If you follow from the beginning and read from top to bottom than you'd have seen that I was asking how patriarchy affected men. Not "oppressed women ".

Understand the topic first before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself.

Game, set, match.

13 hours ago, Garnet said:

@MistaRender

If you follow from the beginning and read from top to bottom than you'd have seen that I was asking how patriarchy affected men. Not "oppressed women ".

Understand the topic first before you open your mouth and make a fool out of yourself.

Garnet, THE WESTERN WORLD IS NOT A PATRIARCHY. 

Like wtf!!

So... you've been talking about Muslim men??

You were reaching out to Muslim men actually. Yeah sure lol. That makes so much sense Garnet. 

13 hours ago, Garnet said:

Game, set, match.

You win, Garnet. You win the award for outstanding privilege. 

I was never competing for that. I was never competing for anything, just telling the truth. 

Somehow I missed this earlier reply. I think I was distracted by DoNow.

On 9/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, Garnet said:
On 9/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, MistaRender said:

We don't. Women aren't excluded from anything except the men's bathroom in every western nation. I'm willing to bet you live in one of those countries.

As I mentioned earlier I do not believe men want or wanted women excluded  other than in certain areas of life and that's exactly what I was questioning. 

There is obviously a lot less women present in military and heavy construction

It seems like you're basically saying, some men just don't realize they abuse women, because thier society is patriarchal but they don't realize it. 

About the military and Construction, women are generally less physically strong and they don't want to join the military. That's a big reason they voted against suffrage in the late 1800s, because they'd have to opt-in for the draft. 

On 9/9/2018 at 12:19 AM, Garnet said:
On 9/8/2018 at 10:27 PM, MistaRender said:

I don't really see the problem there in all honesty

I don't either as long as a man levels his woman up to his status. Not excluding her away because she can't "catch up" with him like for ex, in the past times of kings and queens, a woman's worth was determent weather she can or can not produce a male heir, and if she could not, the queen was litteraly nothing which is a great example of sick Patriarchy.

That is a good example of Patriarchy. That was about 800 years ago. Today, a Queen rules England as a widow. 

I don't know what to think of all this, Garnet. It seems like you just want to talk about "Patriarchy". What's interesting to me is you disguise yourself, saying you want to talk about the negative impact of Patriarchy on men. It's so ridiculous though. Patriarchy gives men all the privilege. Do you actually think, a Patriarchy could give that much pain to men? You feel bad for them? 

You're really concerned for those men. Right.

Why not go to Afghanistan and tell the Islamic Patriarchal men directly? Why not go ask them in person, how do they feel about the fact they can legally abuse thier spouse? Why not ask them how they feel about Islam overtly giving them higher status than women? You probably won't because you don't actually care. Not to mention you'd probably be jumped or kidnapped or worse. They wouldn't even know or care what you're talking about because you're a woman... a  white woman too.

Edited by MistaRender