Neusha

Acupuncture and healing Trauma

5 posts in this topic

Acupuncture and healing Trauma

Hello, does anybody know Teal’s opinion about acupuncture and weather it can heal the trauma? Or is it just like any other therapy that works with the surface of the issue? Can it be detrimental?

I dont think it would do any good for the emotional body. However it would definitely bring your body in balance and make you feel rested. I remember I had done once for 3 sessions and I slept like a python for 12 hours on first day and it was wonderful. I didn't continue to see the results on healing emotional trauma. Theoretically I dont think it would heal trauma. But you can try and see for yourself and give your opinion. I discontinued because it started giving me pain on one of the point in wrist area.

• Like 1

Based on other sources as well as Teal, it seems that trauma is an energy block and can be released with methods that address energy. Therefore, acupuncture could help. I would concentrate on all the sensations that come up during the session and apply Teal's techniques for healing the emotional body/completion process. Give yourself love and compassion, and welcome the sensation instead of resisting it. Immerse into the sensation: what color is it, does it have a texture, etc. Gently ask questions: when was the first time I felt this way? 

• Like 1