greyswan

Interesting to find myself in a community, when i gave up on finding one

10 posts in this topic

SO Grey Swan finds herself a Teal Swan, eh? One has to find that amusing. I love that she has such a strong passion to heal, that she made a community for it! Can you imagine? There is no more reason to go through trauma and despair alone, no need to reach the point of desperation. I love the internet, wouldn't have been possible otherwise. I was guided here, during a quantum healing hypnosis therapy session. She said, there is a very public figure whos story resonates with your own. There are so many who, like myself, have recovered a future when there was none. We have all faced despair, and chose to endure. Or we were helped to endure, if we chose despair. I have been unable to successfully commit suicide, though it has now been over 8 years since I felt that horrible. I have a life now, that I built out of nothing. Like everyone here. I guess I dont know where I am going with this, that its cool to not just feel surrounded by people still wallowing ignorantly through the cycle of their own mistakes. But I am learning to be compassionate towards them, perhaps I was lucky that my life was indeed traumatic enough to shake me out of complacency.

• Upvote 6

Welcome to the community and thanks for sharing your story.

It sounds like you successfully weathered some serious storms and are now sailing in the right direction! It's a raw adage.. but "what doesn't kill us does indeed make us stronger!" There's a reason for everything.  :thumbs-up-yahoo-emoticon:

• Upvote 1

On 27 June 2016 at 10:41 PM, greyswan said:

SO Grey Swan finds herself a Teal Swan, eh? One has to find that amusing. I love that she has such a strong passion to heal, that she made a community for it! Can you imagine? There is no more reason to go through trauma and despair alone, no need to reach the point of desperation. I love the internet, wouldn't have been possible otherwise. I was guided here, during a quantum healing hypnosis therapy session. She said, there is a very public figure whos story resonates with your own. There are so many who, like myself, have recovered a future when there was none. We have all faced despair, and chose to endure. Or we were helped to endure, if we chose despair. I have been unable to successfully commit suicide, though it has now been over 8 years since I felt that horrible. I have a life now, that I built out of nothing. Like everyone here. I guess I dont know where I am going with this, that its cool to not just feel surrounded by people still wallowing ignorantly through the cycle of their own mistakes. But I am learning to be compassionate towards them, perhaps I was lucky that my life was indeed traumatic enough to shake me out of complacency.

Welcome to your tribe... I hope your ready to become your greatest version ?! It's gonna be a fuckin rollercoaster 

I came back to this site, after again removing myself from technology. Thank you all for your kind responses! This IS a tribe isnt it? 

As a child, when my therapists used to ask me to describe a place I loved, a place of peace where I was loved and accepted, I told them that my world was grey. In my grey world, where there was no water or life, I was the only living thing. All around me was peace, quiet, no one was mad at me. The grey was solace, and I still find solace in grey. My grey cat, the grey clouds which are blessedly gracing the sky today. I felt the need to bring this up, because my higher self resides in this grey area.

My life has been a rollercoaster, now I evolve a jetpack. My path is my own. I invite you to derail also, dont stop.  The more I learn, the more I become aware that I wasnt aware, the more I want to learn.

• Upvote 2

On ‎6‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 2:41 PM, greyswan said:

I was guided here, during a quantum healing hypnosis therapy session.

I did that and yeah its amazing.

16 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

I did that and yeah its amazing.

What were you given? I was given a VERY clouded view (clouded by my ego), of being *part of* a MASSIVE cosmic energy, learning that I could create life and planets by *simply* moving past them. Then I was guided as to WHY my human self is on Earth right now. WHich is profound, humans have been searching for the WHY for as long as humans have been.

QHHT was unlike anything I have ever experienced. would you share?

15 minutes ago, greyswan said:

What were you given? I was given a VERY clouded view (clouded by my ego), of being *part of* a MASSIVE cosmic energy, learning that I could create life and planets by *simply* moving past them. Then I was guided as to WHY my human self is on Earth right now. WHich is profound, humans have been searching for the WHY for as long as humans have been.

QHHT was unlike anything I have ever experienced. would you share?

I got connected to my soul group, its blue and its just a consciousness that is all over the universe to help planets evolve, but its a specific perspective, everyone is a part of one, but that was ours, they said ours, because its a collective energy. I felt that layer while in it and I was like this has been here the whole time? I saw earth as a tiny little marble like if you were to mix a bottle of sand and water and stir it, one of those grans of sand would be earth. I'm just here to be here and have this energy be here, almost like food coloring in water, that energy spreads around people, but I don't like to be around people lol, that's the problem. I'm like if I could live off the grid and one day not eat, great, but good luck doing that now. people cant even comprehend it, and I have to shut up about it. a perspective of love and all I want to do is evolve, that's it, on all levels, I get offended because I see this conditional love everywhere and it offends my soul.

I'm aware that consciousness and reality are one thing and this is all you, didn't read it, I've experienced it. and everyone can do this, and know it, but they don't... 

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

I got connected to my soul group, its blue and its just a consciousness that is all over the universe to help planets evolve, but its a specific perspective, everyone is a part of one, but that was ours, they said ours, because its a collective energy. I felt that layer while in it and I was like this has been here the whole time? I saw earth as a tiny little marble like if you were to mix a bottle of sand and water and stir it, one of those grans of sand would be earth. I'm just here to be here and have this energy be here, almost like food coloring in water, that energy spreads around people, but I don't like to be around people lol, that's the problem. I'm like if I could live off the grid and one day not eat, great, but good luck doing that now. people cant even comprehend it, and I have to shut up about it. a perspective of love and all I want to do is evolve, that's it, on all levels, I get offended because I see this conditional love everywhere and it offends my soul.

I'm aware that consciousness and reality are one thing and this is all you, didn't read it, I've experienced it. and everyone can do this, and know it, but they don't... 

I totally know what you mean, being offended. My past has personified itself as my current neighbors, in different forms. And I have to learn to get past that offense and forgive them. That is what I am working on right now. feeling superior, or smarter, than them because they havnt stopped making ..... is there a nice way to say shitty, self destructive, selfish choices? I did that, I made them, but you know what? I had to learn from those mistakes, and I did. Why does that have to be such an elusive path for people?

I have felt your soul group, or perhaps another like it. I used to call the blue lights angels. they came and went to help people. it must be lovely to be connected to that. my consciousness comes from a collective as well, a larger whole, meant to guide energy.. I had no interest in being human, but this is the form that channels the most energy. I have spent most of my life feeling and being completely overwhelmed by the energy that courses through me. I had a migraine most of my life, as a result of being unable to channel it.

13 minutes ago, greyswan said:

it must be lovely to be connected to that.

it is, but its foreign here, I'm the minority lol. yeah there's human bodies out there, but there is a whole other layer of soul groups and we are all human, but you can tap into that original soul group energy or even source perspective, whatever you want.

• Upvote 1