neina

reincarnation or float

3 posts in this topic

Hi.  I am confused about the whole idea of  Reincarnation.  My question is ...

When we die .... Do our souls reincarnate into a different  physical form .. such  as  we might  become a baby again..

Or .... Do our souls / spirts float around  watching down at  our loved ones  who  are still alive  ? 

(The reason why I am confused about it  is because .... I have been to a medium before ... and they have   given messages   from  the  other side ... meaning messages from the people who have passed away in my life  ..... And those messages   were spot on. For example  the medium  said ... The person from the OTHER side is  watching over you ... They said  you had subway  two days ago. And they said  other detailed  things too. So the medium was  correct about it all. )

So.  If the souls or spirts  who have passed away....are those souls  watching down at us? 

Or .....  When we die  so we  reincarnate? 

Xx 

• Upvote 1

We can do whatever we want, I believe.

I believe in life after physical death. 

I also believe that a lot of what we believe to be true about ghosts isn't true or the full picture. 

Yes. You can find out for yourself if you learn to tune in to that extra-dimensional frequency. It's like a door opening, then closing, then opening, then closing. Meditation is the way to tune in. Ancestral guides will talk to you very soon as you start that process

Edited by Collide
  • Upvote 1