leilaamber

New Zealand Tribe

12 posts in this topic

So my husband told me today that next year we are going to go travel and go somewhere we've both always wanted to go... New Zealand! So I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who would like to connect until then and then possibly meet up when we go? We've both never been out of the states, barely out of Texas so this is going to be an adventure and I absolutely CANNOT WAIT! Our souls need this!

• Upvote 3

Hey shelby! I'm in the south island so if you need somebody to show you around Christchurch I'm your gal. NZ is such a cool place you guys are gonna love it!

• Upvote 2

On 14 June 2016 at 5:32 PM, Shelby222 said:

So my husband told me today that next year we are going to go travel and go somewhere we've both always wanted to go... New Zealand! So I'm wondering if there's anyone out there who would like to connect until then and then possibly meet up when we go? We've both never been out of the states, barely out of Texas so this is going to be an adventure and I absolutely CANNOT WAIT! Our souls need this!

Hey Shelby222

This is Rob from lovely Havelock North NZ. We run a B&B and so visiting here is as easy as booking a room. 2 nights is the general stay time though longer gives more chance to discuss things Teal, spiritual, get free meditations, having a free session listening to my angelic singing crystal bowls and maybe a free Reiki session. Stuff like that and why emigrating from America is such a good idea these days...

I run a business from home (not the B&B as that's an extra) and do healing and spiritual as a passion. Here in Hawkes Bay we have an abundance of wineries chock-full of lovely New Zealand Bordeaux-style reds, mouthwatering Pinot Noirs stunning Chardonnays and Sauvignon Blancs await - as does our beautiful countryside to explore the greenness of NZ and connection with nature. But then if you're already coming I don't have to tell you how stunning it is out here. Look us up and book. Make sure you let us know you are a Teal Tribe member.

NZ Teal members - a big Gidday mate from Havelock North!!