Sign in to follow this  
shatteredtopieces

I saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

I saw my best friend kissing my girlfriend.

Three weeks before my girlfriend and I’s anniversary, I bought two plane tickets for a Ukraine ski trip. We both love outdoor activities and thus, skiing will be a perfect bonding time. It was supposed to be an anniversary surprise. Nonetheless, it was me who was surprised. I was heading to their house when I saw my best friend’s car parked at first street before my girlfriend’s house. I wonder what was he doing there. I was about to pull over and get out of my car to ask him. With the help of the moonlit night, I noticed he was not alone. Someone was sitting in the passenger’s seat. I rejected the idea of pulling over and drove past them. For the last time, I looked at their silhouette. When they kissed, I laughed thinking it would be his next target. Yet, to my surprise, it was my girlfriend he was kissing. I stopped the car just right in front of them. My girlfriend noticed my presence and got out of my best friend’s car immediately; so as my traitor best friend. Though shocked with the mind and heart numbing scene I just witnessed, I still managed to get out of my car. My girlfriend started to cry and was about to move closer to me. I stopped her and right then and there, I didn’t realized that my tears began flowing down my cheeks. Without a single word coming out from my mouth, I moved smoothly inside my car and drove away. I deactivated all my social media accounts and cut all the connection I have for the two of them. What they did was unforgivable. Am I doing the right thing or should I give them a chance to explain their sides? 

Well you are the one who is uncertain.

When uncertain, it is good to test what you are uncertain about.

I think this is not only hard for you, but also her being caught... but you know, it's more out of curiosity and empathy that you would go ask her to explain.

You could learn a thing or two about why that happened as well, and how you are incompatible.

Cheers! ❤️