Melo

How to awaken masculine energy?

How to awaken masculine energy?

Teal just made a video titled 'Why do nice guys finish last' which i resonate with that a lot, i am a male but do admit I am very passive, sensitive, etc. I know it's because I am an empath and just feel too much and "care too much" and thus I end up being a 'Nice guy that finishes last'; i have a lot of receptive energy as Teal said in the video.. I always say if I was just a bit more of an a** hole my life would be so much easier hah; so how can I awaken more masculine energy within me? is there a meditation, etc? Any others with the same problem?

Edited by Melo

I am talking about the whisper into a woman's ear, which is becoming more louder these days that "You are equal and you dont need man". And women are falling for it. This is not new but growing faster. What teal talked about is the effect and not the cause, imo.

9 hours ago, Aquarian said:

I hope there would be a video on 'who is making women masculine?'

Do not shame yourself please

My opinion, i think a lot of it has to do with the feminist movement, decades ago I feel like feminism was about women being treated equal to men, but NOW it is about women literally becoming like men.. getting their hair in buzz cuts, growing out their leg/armpit hair, dressing like men, etc. etc. and this is being touted as 'female empowerment' when really it's turned into this "I can be just like a man too and even better" type of movement. And like Teal said, masculinity is dying.. it is seen as toxic and evil.. boys are being raised now to be more passive, "gender-neutral" etc etc; with no men being men now-a-days it's almost like it forces women to be masculine, they have to be the mom and the dad because so much millenial men now a days can barely change a tire, do yard work, fix things, etc. lol, Idk.. just my take.. being an empath myself I feel very passive as well, almost too kind, and let people walk over me, which is why I want to tap into my masculine side, be more balanced, be more stern and have boundaries.

In my opinion:

within EVERY person (man or woman). there is desire to be creative, to protect, to provide, to be strong, to be a leader.  These qualities (in my opinion) ARE positive masculine energy but don’t get me wrong: women have these traits too.

Within EVERY person there is the desire to be supportive, nurturing, loving, sympathetic, empathetic.  These qualities (in my opinion) ARE positive feminine energy but don’t get me wrong: men have these traits too.

so how do you awaken masculine energy?  Man up!  Or if you are a woman, Woman up!  Be strong. Be creative. Put your ideas out into the world.  Have the guts to try something.   Be willing to lean into vulnerability and say “here I am.  I created this.  I am this. I think i am or this thing that I created is worth putting out into the world”.

So yes, positive masculine energy actually requires vulnerability.  Person up!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Masculine and Feminine are equally important. 

But are we truly equal in our skills, abilities.... physicality?.. hell, no

This is our difference. And it needs to be embraced  in my opinion. 

As it was said in the video, masculine is a forward moving energy.

I feel that a lot of it begins with how a man responds to a woman. Especially when she goes over the edge. 

Your ability to put a woman back on her place and voice your own opinion in a very constructive manner is usually what is needed for this. She may not admit her faults right away and that's okay as long as she does it later. The point is that you are not a little boy and she needs to respect the man you are.

So if a nice guy is poorly treated by women it's because he allows it to be this way. And then it gets worse with time because a man is quiet about it. Unblock that.

My suggestion next would be to set plans and goals in life, know your dreams. 

Get yourself a decent notebook where you can write down this even if it's just 1 sentance at a time. This can be as simple as cleaning your garage by Sunday to becoming the President. 

Don't use sticky notes as they often get lost. Planners work well too and it is easy to see the progress as months go by.

In fact I think it is vital for a man to be able to see and track his own accomplishment. This is the healthiest form of competition that I currently know of because the only man you compete with is you yourself. 

It occurs to me that the Rudyard Kipling poem “If” is all about masculine energy.   Roger Whitaker turned the poem into a song called “A Song for Eric”. I first heard it when I was a kid.  I have tried hard to live up to some of its precepts:

If - Rudyard Kipling

If you can keep your head when all about you   

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,   

If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,

But make allowance for their doubting too;   

If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,

Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,

Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,

And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:

If you can dream—and not make dreams your master;   

If you can think—and not make thoughts your aim;   

If you can meet with Triumph and Disaster

And treat those two impostors just the same;   

If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken

Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,

Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,

And stoop and build ’em up with worn-out tools:

If you can make one heap of all your winnings

And risk it on one turn of pitch-and-toss,

And lose, and start again at your beginnings

And never breathe a word about your loss;

If you can force your heart and nerve and sinew

To serve your turn long after they are gone,   

And so hold on when there is nothing in you

Except the Will which says to them: ‘Hold on!’

If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue,   

Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,

If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,

If all men count with you, but none too much;

If you can fill the unforgiving minute

With sixty seconds’ worth of distance run,   

Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it,   

And—which is more—you’ll be a Man, my son!

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Hey man, don't sweat it. Trying is failing. Being is succeeding. As long as you view yourself as feminine/emasculated, you will be. Change your thoughts, change your habits, change your life. Masculine traits come naturally with the increase of testosterone, which actually increases through behavior/thoughts/lifestyle. Workout, make sure you are completing all your dietary needs. Do some power poses, challenge yourself to do new and intimidating things. Don't dis your feminine side to counter-balance the emasculation. Bring both halves into full expression and find your inner confidence. Go for it and have fun in the process. Best of luck man!

Blessings,

- Michael

• Like 2

Okay @MistaRender 

why the downvote for the post about the Rudyard Kipling poem?

(1)  Is it the poem itself?

(2) Or is it that I said I have tried to follow some of its principles but you think I am actually a liar and trying to deceive people?  I am pretty sure that I try to not give way to hating when I’m being hated.  And I try to trust myself when people doubt me, yet make allowance for their doubting too.

(3) Or is it that you accept NO principles other than following what your own heart decides? People should not accept ANY precept or external influence on their morals?  Is that it?

Edited by Scot

Teal said in the video that the ‘passive’ masculine is weakness hiding in cover of ´niceness’. And she also said that it was women who made men weak (mothers). So you need to work on healing your mother trauma/wound. Give her back all the shit that she’s dumped on you & let go of the fucking lies that her behaviour may have installed in you & claim your power. Cut the generational cords carrying the trauma. Allow yourself to roar. 

Go into a forest, alone. Ask the forest/ trees/ animal and herb spirits and angels or ascended masters to help you get access back to your power. Get angry! Maybe there will start words flooding from your mouth, maybe some traumatic memories will show up- Whatever shows up, work with it! And after you do, go and shout out very very loud in the forest and feel your power. Its time to come back to your power again. Without power the doing hodí is only an idea... good luck

On 7/13/2018 at 2:31 AM, Melo said:

i have a lot of receptive energy

You would have to orient yourself towards something...

What goal would justify the suffering of your life? start trying to piece that together its a personal process.

If the internal reality is a mirror of the external reality start with the immediate surroundings.

Do you make your own bed? Is your room neat(an externalization of your mind)? do you clean your own room(are you waiting for somebody to do the awakening of your masculine for you)? do you know how to wash your own clothing? Do you know how to cook your own food? how much of your diet do you control? all of these things don't have to apply to you exactly, just another perspective.

I ask these simple questions in light of how much responsibility for meeting your own basic needs do you take ownership of on a daily basis?

Stop saying things that violate your own conscience. Pay attention to the things you say and do that make you feel weak, stop that.

Once you have aims/goals you have moral obligations. How committed are you to the pursuit of improving .01 percent everyday in the direction of something so important to you that people will line up to see how enthusiastic you are about getting better at your passion. The moral obligation is how you achieve your aim. If you have no aim you're aimless. Sitting waiting for life to happen to you.  Active vs Passive

Receptive VS Adamant that the thing you want is what you are going after with everything you have. ( This is what I am currently working on within myself as well)

• Like 1

That help's me. But I only can hold the energy for some minutes.... ☺️

Zitat

There are 32 words in this mantra. In this particular technique each word are chanted with one breath. That means we breathe 32 times with each full recitation of the mantra. We breathe in through the mouth on the first syllable while applying the mulbhand and breathe out through the mouth on the following syllable(s) while releasing the mulbhand. The breathing will come naturally after a while as the mulbhand action will do the breathing itself, not us. In this version the mantra is repeated 45 times that means 1440 mulbhand will be practised.

This technique was used on battlefield during Guru Gobind Singh’s time and allowed the warriors to keep fighting against vastly outnumbered enemies.

Posture: Sit in Easy Pose with a straight spine and a light Neck Lock. Mudra Arc the arms over the head, with the fingers interlocked in-between the palms. Tuck the chin in, and pull the arms back and slightly downward until the hands are above the back of the neck.

Meaning

Ajai Alai – Invincible, Indestructible. Abhai Abai – Fearless, Unchanging.

Abhoo Ajoo – Unformed, Unborn. Anaas Akaas – Imperishable, Etheric

Aganj Abhanj – Unbreakable, Impenetrable. Alakkh Abhakkh – Unseen, Unaffected.

Akaal Dy-aal – Undying, Merciful Alaykh Abhaykh – Indescribable, Uncostumed.

Anaam Akaam – Nameless, Desireless. Agaah Adhaah – Unfathomable, Incorruptible.

Anaathay Pramaathay – Unmastered, Destroyer. Ajonee Amonee – Beyond birth, Beyond silence.

Na Raagay Na Rangay – Beyond love, Beyond color. Na Roopay Na Raykhay – Beyond form, Beyond shape.

Akarmang Abharmang – Beyond karma, Beyond doubt. Aganjay Alaykhay – Unconquerable, Indescribable.

Edited by Lisa-Milena

Hope this help someone, this one is by Evette Rose wich I feel trust cause her methods are kind of similar of the cp of Teal, I havent try this meditation yet but Im going to for sure, @Melo I feel you, I can totally relate with you, strangely i have felt more in my masculine energy this days(I gues cause the solar eclips is helping me a little bit), even post this is in part beacause that energy... I can feel it.

P.S. I dont forget the feminine also

Regards from Mexico

Ricardo.

• Like 1