Ripley

Breast cancer diagnosis help

5 posts in this topic

Breast cancer diagnosis help

My grandmother was just diagnosed with breast cancer. It’s very small, they caught it early, and it am easily treatable kind. I know that a plant based vegan diet has been shown to help those with cancer. Should I tell her? I don’t know if that would be pushy. She must be very overwhelmed. I need some help

IODINE! Iodine iodine iodine iodine~

Iodine, vitamin c, selenium, magnesium.

The breasts have the greatest concentration of iodine in the body; cancer oftentimes occurs as a result of calcification, or when there is an excess of calcium in the blood. Supplementation with magnesium helps your body know what to do with calcium, it balances it out more, then iodine helps detoxify the blood.

However, I gotta be honest, my mom had breast cancer, also really early on, Stage 0, and she didn't listen to me. So she will choose her own way.

If you're concerned, find out the exact type of cancer (there is several types), then research how it responds to iodine therapy/ iodine flushing, or better yet look for stories from those who had the same type of cancer and reversed it and how they did it!

Eating plant based is always a good idea, eating vegan is not for many people who are already in a low vibrational state (as we must be in order for our bodies to develop disease). Veganism is a high vibrational diet when done right (that means, no GMO foods, eat organic as much as possible, and supplement as necessary), and oftentimes will not resonate with those vibrating at a low frequency. Veganism is likely to do more harm than good for those who are immensely ill. Veganism can be a goal you work towards, something to ease into, but should not be rushed into. Veganism should also not be considered the only vehicle to healing, as there are several, and it all depends on the resonance of her particular physiology.

Honestly eating organic and plant based is more helpful than just eschewing animal products altogether (for those who are very sick)... the reason for this is many people are comfortable with the idea of adding stuff in to help than they are with removing the bad things. Even though both are necessary to heal from disease, Veganism can feel like a mile away if where she is currently is eating the standard american diet (S.A.D.).

And we all know, when things feel impossible, we just give up usually.

If she can realize it would be useful to gravitate towards  eating organic, and eating plants, more often, then she can eventually be convinced to stop eating animal products. In the meantime, encourage her to start an iodine protocol such as what this site recommends, if she is open to it:

http://www.breastcancerchoices.org/iodine.html

The best meats are wild caught fish and grass fed beef, goat, or lamb (dairy from grass fed is the best as well); both of these meats are better because the animals are eating food thats matched to their physiology. Cows can't digest corn, which is what conventionally raised cows are fed. The fact that we do this and so many other careless things to factory farmed animals destroys our own body when we eat them. Organic is a step lower from wild caught/grass fed, but MUCH better than conventional.

There are many nutrients in animal products that are completely void in vegan diets unless you blow a fortune on supplements. I was vegan for several years before realizing I was suffering from nutrient malabsorption. If I had realized that eating cruelty-free went beyond veganism I could have saved myself a lot of problems. Hence, why I'm here, passing this info to you!

Check out the site, show her you care and want to see the cancer go away using the least invasive methods possible. Again my mom just had it and surgery was rough. That being said, she seems to be excited about a new pair of boobs so who knows, your grandma might be the same. It still bothers me though to see how awful the doctors were to her at times.

Ultimately the path is hers, if she is open to reversing it herself there are ways. It can also be useful to hear stories from others who have reversed breast cancer on their own, which there are several floating out on the internet.

Stay strong. Stay authentic. ❤️ Peace be yours.

Edited by Tessa Rae
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

@Tessa Rae thanks for the feedback. I’ll define figure out the type of cancer. She was diagnosed yesterday and I didn’t want to ask too much then. I’ve never heard of iodine supplementation but it sounds like a really good idea and I’m sure to look into it. My grandpa is moving towards plant based. He eats a a lot more plant foods than those on a standard American diet. My grandma’s diet isn’t great. She’ll go out and get fast food sometimes. I’ll see if I can bring these things up when the time is right. And you’re right, it’s ultimately their decision. Thanks a bunch 

@Tessa Rae she has estrogen receptive breast cancer. I read that iodine can block estrogen rom effecting breast cells of something to that effect. I told her about this and she was very receptive and will talk to her doctor about it. Thanks so much

If you do talk to her about healthier choices it would best not to present it as “certainly helping”, but instead that it “would likely” or “has been known to help”. First, what works for one doesn’t mean it will work for all, everyone’s unique. Second, by presenting it as a possibility instead of a guaranty it encourages the person to think it over more, which leads to higher chances of them trying it. Unless the person is coming to you for a straight answer about the problem, then they are much less likely to consider doing what you suggest if you place it as certainly helping.

Another thing I’d like to bring up, which I have recently with my mother who had cancer removed from her lower left parathyroid a few weeks ago, is the Ayurvedic view of cancer. Ayurveda is a health practice I have been studying for the past few years that is over 5,000 years old. The cause of cancer is viewed a bit differently in Ayurveda, but not in a way that contradicts modern science. Here are two quotations explaining how cancer is viewed in Ayurveda.

“Modern science is just now acknowledging the importance of the mind-body connection, but knowledge of it has been part of Ayurveda for five thousand years. Our sense of self, our attitudes and understandings, our feelings, are all psychobiological events. Self-esteem is one such event, one that is strengthening to our cells and to all aspects of our bodies. A lack of self-confidence and self-love is detriment. Cancer is an example of this lack. Cancer cells have lost their intelligence and grow separate from the body. They are irregular and robust and have an isolated, selfish sense of self which is in conflict with the life of normal, healthy cells. When cancer occurs, it’s as if a war is going on between the cancerous cells and the healthy cells. If the healthy cells are strong enough in self-esteem, they can conquer and kill the cancer cells. But if we do not have enough self-esteem and self-respect, then the cancer cells will win and will conquer the healthy cells. Thus self-esteem is important for maintaining immunity. If you love yourself as you are, you will develop confidence, and that will heal disease. That is why cellular immunity, or natural resistance, depends upon self-esteem.” From The Complete Book of Ayurvedic Home Remedies by Vasant Lad

“The most extreme example of illness caused by lack of purpose is cancer. Ayurveda considers cancer an emotionally caused disease. By not having a purpose in life (i.e. suppressing life) people create life within their body-cancer. When seriously ill people discuss what they would love to do (instead of what they are told to do) life returns to their eyes. As they begin to follow up on these ideas, some remarkable recoveries are seen. Purposeful career is then an aspect of this new definition of health" from The Ayurveda Encyclopedia by Swami Sadashiva Tirtha

I don’t have a clear explanation as to what it means with the cancer found in the breast, but with the breast relating so much to the feminine character, I think it seems very clear to relate to this. Just something I feel the urge to present to others because many people I know have been getting cancer recently.