Sign in to follow this  
sunandacarmela

does anyone know what this means? (Reiki experience!)

4 posts in this topic

does anyone know what this means? (Reiki experience!)

When I recently had Reiki done to/with me, the practitioner held her hands on my crown chakra and an electric-like pain rain through my right side only - my left side felt practically nothing. All ideas/intuition/knowledge invited :) 

could look this up online but or in a book BUT I'm gonna go straight for my need for community! 

🤗

Edited by sunandacarmela

I can do this. It's something I learnt before. I can have a session with you if you wish and then you can tell me the experience. I just go through all chakras. It's kind of vibrations or electric and usually - the person you focus on feels tired becouse there is some process behind it.. I think that each person may feel it diferently. It may also trigger automatically, whenewer it's needed to people who are around you (you know it happends because you feel the vibrations come from your palms)..

I just had reiki too. My practitioner told me the right side of body is masculine and is about forward action. So it probably has something to do with that. But your reiki healer should be able to tell you. Did you ask him/her?

The awesome part about reiki and other healing experiences is that they are highly subjective/personal. It sounds to me like you already know exactly what it means, you're just seeking further validation. I'm backing up what you already suspect! 

Blessings,

- Michael