Sofia<3

What's the point of voting? Are we doomed for destruction?

117 posts in this topic

To vote, or not to vote...That is the question.  I'm aware that our government is corrupt and leading us down a path of distraction, and fear. I may be aware of that, but many are not. Still, I don't care for voting. Why should I? I don't agree with the system to begin with. Voting for a "World leader" on a mass scale is bound for serious problems. I believe we need to get back to community living, small groups of people, family's, educators, healers, inventors, artists, etc.  So that being said, some of us would argue that if everybody did nothing, it would only get worse (our government that is) but I'm sitting here, on this spiritual path, trying to gain a sense of oneness, and wholeness, indifference to it all, knowing that everything in the end is going to be okay.  Okay? So should I sit back in silence and watch my people burn? Is there something I could or should be doing? If voting is corrupt, what can we do to help our country, our world, our people from becoming enveloped in this world of illusion? How is fighting back with the intention of love and understanding any less enlightened than some fully aware being sitting back and doing nothing? Can we not change the path of our future, or are we just doomed at the hands of our "elite handlers"?

07e78c016261883d1cc95e85730274bc.jpg

• Upvote 2

You might be interested in Jill Stein. 

This is a deeply personal issue for people.  But if the current mainstream candidates don't appeal to you.  Might want to check her policy out.  

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, Sofia<3 said:

To vote, or not to vote...That is the question.  I'm aware that our government is corrupt and leading us down a path of distraction, and fear. I may be aware of that, but many are not. Still, I don't care for voting. Why should I? I don't agree with the system to begin with. Voting for a "World leader" on a mass scale is bound for serious problems. I believe we need to get back to community living, small groups of people, family's, educators, healers, inventors, artists, etc.  So that being said, some of us would argue that if everybody did nothing, it would only get worse (our government that is) but I'm sitting here, on this spiritual path, trying to gain a sense of oneness, and wholeness, indifference to it all, knowing that everything in the end is going to be okay.  Okay? So should I sit back in silence and watch my people burn? Is there something I could or should be doing? If voting is corrupt, what can we do to help our country, our world, our people from becoming enveloped in this world of illusion? How is fighting back with the intention of love and understanding any less enlightened than some fully aware being sitting back and doing nothing? Can we not change the path of our future, or are we just doomed at the hands of our "elite handlers"?

07e78c016261883d1cc95e85730274bc.jpg

Changing the path of the future at this point is abolishing the current regime.

Voting is less than pointless.  

Voting is like when your mom asks what you want for dinner you say sphegetti and she says well were having hamburgers.

See how pointless that was?

Voting is a fools game concocted by puppeteers to give those who won't take power a sense of false authority.

Playing on their weakness and inability to see that a real leader isn't measured by votes.

A real leader proves him or herself in combat physically and mentally.  Not by arguing but by demonstrating strategic prowess in the face of overwhelming odds.

There have been no true leaders for a long long time and they're determined to keep it that way.

A real leader is uncontrollable.

Voting is beyond pointless.  They'll choose who they want and that person won't be someone you can truly respect.

1 minute ago, Yamanu said:

Changing the path of the future at this point is abolishing the current regime.

Voting is less than pointless.  

Voting is like when your mom asks what you want for dinner you say sphegetti and she says well were having hamburgers.

See how pointless that was?

Voting is a fools game concocted by puppeteers to give those who won't take power a sense of false authority.

Playing on their weakness and inability to see that a real leader isn't measured by votes.

A real leader proves him or herself in combat physically and mentally.  Not by arguing but by demonstrating strategic prowess in the face of overwhelming odds.

There have been no true leaders for a long long time and they're determined to keep it that way.

A real leader is uncontrollable.

Voting is beyond pointless.  They'll choose who they want and that person won't be someone you can truly respect.

I agree with this completely. So what should we do?

Nothing is set in stone except stone structures, and even they can break down. 

Anything we do makes a difference, and whatever result we get depends on our and thoughts and feelings. Feelings speak the future.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Sofia<3 said:

I agree with this completely. So what should we do?

Well I could be like everyone else and say just love your life happy there's nothing you can do.

However I'm not like that although I seriously don't recommend talking about this online or in the vicinity of cellphones/any electronics.

I'll say this...

If you want to avoid worldwide tragedy you would need to find those who came from beyond.  The true star children.  The Gods among men.

Urge them to awaken and fight the demons that plague this land.   

Every day more demon gates are opened.  Every day they grow more powerful feeding on the blackness within the souls of men.

Only with those few among many will the tide be turned.  

Ideally you'd want to awaken the mass majority but even if that happens they wouldn't be likely to put in the effort it would take to truly understand the reality they exist within daily.

They'd be more likely to riot and lessen the chances of victory by opening larger demon gates.

At the very least you'd have to awaken yourself to have a chance at even understanding what it takes to turn the tides of this one sidedness.

You may have begun to upgrade and that's made you aware of things.

Many will recieve DNA upgrades in their lifetime even if they dont know it 

Few will awaken for awakening takes throwing away everything and focusing solely on awakening with very small breaks.  

Only those with iron wills will awaken.

I would argue @Sofia<3 that i'm in complete alignment with you.  
I haven't decided if I'm voting or not.  In many respects.  I'm a committed Anarchist.
A famous anarchist named Emma Goldman said, "If Voting changed anything it'd be illegal"

• Upvote 1

I do not believe people are powerless --- i just believe voting is rather meaningless in grand scheme of things.
 USA has never been a democracy.   In recent years, many decisions from the supreme court,
to gerrymandering,  to voter suppression, and great efforts of blocking opposition from the debates
has undergone a phase where USA has become much LESS DEMOCRATIC!  

I believe in a democracy.  but USA isn't a democracy.   ---  Bc AMERICA is actually a
 Polyarchyconcept coined by the American political scientist Robert Dahl

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, M_The_Raven said:

I do not believe people are powerless --- i just believe voting is rather meaningless in grand scheme of things.
 USA has never been a democracy.   In recent years, many decisions from the supreme court,
to gerrymandering,  to voter suppression, and great efforts of blocking opposition from the debates
has undergone a phase where USA has become much LESS DEMOCRATIC!  

I believe in a democracy.  but USA isn't a democracy.   ---  Bc AMERICA is actually a
 Polyarchyconcept coined by the American political scientist Robert Dahl

I would like to believe in democracy but democracy is far too flawed when it comes to large civilizations.  

Maybe in a small village.

Nothing will ever happen fast enough if it takes votes to accomplish everything.

Large civilizations require competent leaders they can depend on that don't need to wait on a vote.

A king or a queen.  One the people can trust.  That's how it works.

Lions elect the strongest and most cunning to lead the pack.  They don't waste time on voting because that leads to deception.

If there are equally qualified lions they fight it out using their strength and wits.

Sometimes this can produce a less desirable king or queen but at least it won't take 4 years to get rid of them.

That's if the people aren't weak willed and allow only the Kings men in government.

It takes constant vigilance to run a large country efficiently and that's why its better to have small provinces of people who commune on each others behalf.  That'd be ideal for democracy.

It'd also lessen the chances of large scale wars.

I would think that, at some point, everyone will be on the same page and we'll explore the galaxies as human beings.

• Upvote 2

Well -- I think thats really a myth @Yamanu
Wars we fight have little to do with defense.  Especially now.  We fight over control of the resources of foreign nations.  As all empires do.   Meaning --- we pay the taxes.. we send our children off to fight the wars..  the wealthy men who own the largest shares of the resources benefit from the cheap labor; all the exploits of the commodities of a given country etc.   There's no one coming to our neighborhoods in domestic USA to take our land.   I think defense has a legitimate use in that case, but it's not the case.   The wars the USA fights are for control of the world's resources..  This has very limited benefits for the actual people living in the empire.   it does breed terrorism & enemies around the world who attack us; but it's small scale --   Even World War I & World War 2 are contradictions in practice..  Considering the truth is well documented..  It's just been well hidden from the public via movies. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, M_The_Raven said:

Well -- I think thats really a myth @Yamanu
Wars we fight have little to do with defense.  Especially now.  We fight over control of the resources of foreign nations.  As all empires do.   Meaning --- we pay the taxes.. we send our children off to fight the wars..  the wealthy men who own the largest shares of the resources benefit from the cheap labor; all the exploits of the commodities of a given country etc.   There's no one coming to our neighborhoods in domestic USA to take our land.   I think defense has a legitimate use in that case, but it's not the case.   The wars the USA fights are for control of the world's resources..  This has very limited benefits for the actual people living in the empire.   it does breed terrorism & enemies around the world who attack us; but it's small scale --   Even World War I & World War 2 are contradictions in practice..  Considering the truth is well documented..  It's just been well hidden from the public via movies. 

A large scale war is never right.  It can only lead to destruction.

Large scale wars only happen when there's a huge civilization of people.  Small civilizations cannot have large scale wars because they are not large.

Whether for defence or attack.

Small villages have skirmishes and sometimes massacres.

Large civilizations have wars as fights.

The ideal settlement for a dispute if it had to be physical would be to send one of the best warriors from each side to fight one on one in an uninhabited region watched over by judges from both sides.

The United States can have those wars because they have people at their disposal.  Regardless of the reason its the peoples fault.