Garnet

Feng Shui

6 posts in this topic

Feng Shui

There is a 1-hour masterclass on Feng Shui offered by Mind Valley. It is free if anyone is interested, the link is under the video when you open it through YouTube.

I am new to Feng Shui. 

Space sense is fascinating to me. I can definitely feel the difference in my mood and productivity. It bothers me when things seem to be out of order, proportion, color.... etc. Funny, navigating outside the home can be a nightmare for me, so thank you Universe for the built-in GPS into the phone.

Has anyone tried FS? Or perhaps you regularly use it?

Share your results and experiences here!

Power Position.

According to Feng Shui the desk in the office suppose to be facing the door. This way you are welcoming the incoming energy. 

It is advised to place golden items in the office room; hang motivational images and quotes to bring more success, money and abundance. 

They also say that it is not a good idea to have photos of your family and/or your social life in the office. Instead choose images to focus on that you want to achieve like new house, car, vacation.... => vision board.

SmartSelectImage_2018-07-07-19-37-18.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-07-07-19-38-26.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-07-07-19-40-42.png

Harnessing Water Energy

This was eye opening to me.

So apparently the water element is extremely important in Feng Shui. Harnessing flow of water in your home multiplies the flow of money.

And let me tell you this.... ever since I moved the fish tank from North East to South East wall of the house, business opportunities keep presenting themselves on every corner... I am not kidding!

Next I need to figure out where to place a large mirror.

SmartSelectImage_2018-07-22-13-38-43.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-07-22-13-38-57.png

Initially I was going to delete this post but then when I came here I thought that I'd rather leave it as a part of a pre-caution when it comes to learning/understanding the energy flow. I feel that what happened since last week coud be the result of very contradictory polarities concentrated in the energy field and when that happens  any significant pressure potentially shows up through the back door.

My fish died. Two days ago. Fast and peaceful death compared to other fish I've seen dying. And that was shortly after I wrote about how well things are going after moving the tank. And still are! 

My plan was also to place a large mirror to the opposite North East wall and double the water element => abundance. 

I don't have the mirror yet nor I have moved the tank away, but once I do, there is only a wall to double.

RIP fishy.

20171208_200456.jpg

Coincidence or not, doesn't matter. I am not that superstitious. Although the air does feel somewhat stagnant now that I don't hear the water sound. Also it is very VERY quiet. 

By the way Feng Shui experts also suggest having water element by the front door. I am not about to dig a pond with a fountain.... perhaps I can do bird bath at the most. I can place it beside my shady plants that's been doing well and growing successfully with zero sun light. What a blessing. Of course, occasionally they do get about 5-10% in the morning or when i rotate them around and that's it.

One may not see the plants from afar in the dark recess but as you approach closer, you notice the "cemetery" comes alive here ✝️✝️✝️

2018-08-09_14.42.28.jpg