Trouble Sleeping

26 posts in this topic

I seem to not be able to go to sleep very fast.

It takes me hours to get to sleep sometimes I just give up and do something else.

I just meditated for a whole hour barely moving in the bed and to no avail I'm still awake.

I used to be able to go to sleep at the snap of a finger but I also used to work out pretty much all day.

Since I began transforming last year I would go to sleep and wake up the next hour maybe hour 30.  I never used to sleep much anyway.

Could it be that I have far too much energy now that I don't work out as much?  Or could it be that I don't actually have to sleep anymore? 

Normally we sleep and we see dreams. Then we interpret and base our actions upon the message received. In your case i guess, you dont need to sleep anymore...becuase you are already...

Daydreaming :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

@Amit lmfao ???? 

Life has always felt like a daydream to me my dreams have always seemed more real.

@Amit whether I want to or not if I don't follow this routine I'll die soon after I stop ?

My dog would be more hurt by that lol

@Amit How come a dog exists in such an environment? he sounds like apocalypse to me all the time :laughing-yahoo-emoticon: 

I will have to report it to Peta...animal abuse!

@Teena thats why they both are focusing on moon to migrate. But i am happy that at least they have each other...in an intimate relationship 

@Amit @Teena 

I seem to have a very big impact on people I cross so if I don't meditate like this and I am unbalanced I could misdirect many.

Children just follow me and hang on everything I say.  Some of them even call me daddy and they don't even know me.

Every time I try to live a normal life I come into a near death experience.

When I do this however I seem to get everything I need without doing anything but meditating.  

I can only imagine that I must follow this path or die.  

The earth has enough people headed to their doom without me leading groups of them there on accident ?

1 minute ago, Yamanu said:

I seem to have a very big impact on people I cross so if I don't meditate like this and I am unbalanced I could misdirect many.

Children just follow me and hang on everything I say.  Some of them even call me daddy and they don't even know me.

Every time I try to live a normal life I come into a near death experience.

When I do this however I seem to get everything I need without doing anything but meditating.  

I can only imagine that I must follow this path or die.  

The earth has enough people headed to their doom without me leading groups of them there on accident ?

@Yamanu It is good to hear that you know what works best for you and you follow that pass of bliss. 

On a separate note are you sure that you don't know their mamas intimately?