Clearly

So what is your experiences on Astral travel ☺

14 posts in this topic

Hi, Clearly. :)

I'm just now finally getting comfortable with OBEs; I had to really practice the art of allowing and very deep restful meditation sessions to even start getting into that mode of 'travel.' I've done it successfully about 6 or 7 times. I'm a noob! I was able to do what I really wanted to - see the Earth from orbit, and actually The Pyramids, since I just wanted to see them, but mostly, I just kept getting stuck, and it freaked me out. >:( For me, I encounter full blown sleep paralysis getting out of my body sometimes (you may know already, but in sleep paralysis, you're aware, but it's like your body's made of lead, and you can't move). This should be a key transition point, but it still makes me panic. 

I thought I was really brave at one point, but astral projection is a challenge for me. It scares me to jerk back into my body, and that happens a lot from what I've experienced - especially since I live in a loud city neighborhood, and there may be disturbed rest at any given time. It's uncomfortable, like awakening quickly out of a dream, if you slam back into your body.  

My advice based on what I've experienced is to stay as calm as possible, make sure you're in a place where you feel safe (I live with a roommate who slams the front door all the time, so after getting nearly rattled to death during a session, I took a break), take your time, try to plan it so you're either just going to sleep or just waking up since that's the most natural transitional time to do it (sleep is basically an entire OBE every night), and if something scares you, or you see something you don't like, it's okay to pull back and try again later. ;) The most natural position for this is Shavasana (in yoga terms) or deep meditation pose - laying comfortably, flat on your back, with as little resistance in the body as possible. 

Hope this helped! I want to get back at it again when I have my own living space later this year. 

• Upvote 7

Awesome yes I get scared too right before once I felt a strong pull on my solar plexus and I took that as a sign that I had a blockage there I'm just afraid I'm gonna see dark entities but your experience sounds awesome I live on my own and have a lot of locks on the door so I feel I can do this feeling secure and I believe the same about dreamtime I feel it is the time our soul explores and we see what the soul is doing thank you ??????

12 hours ago, Garnet said:

Has anybody seen something like this? :)

20160719_000427.png

only at night when im about to fall asleep, more geometric and no 1s and 0s, its like a upgraded imagination, but you're seeing it not imagining it.

Edited by Alex7
  • Upvote 1

@Alex7 what do you mean by more geometric?

Basically what i saw was more of an outline of a body. Like a sketch. No details.  The color is very close to the one in that image. Just darker.

39 minutes ago, Garnet said:

@Alex7 what do you mean by more geometric?

Basically what i saw was more of an outline of a body. Like a sketch. No details.  The color is very close to the one in that image. Just darker.

something like this, its like a light show going on behind your eye lids, but its that pineal gland.

creation-danny-walton.jpg

59 minutes ago, Alex7 said:

something like this, its like a light show going on behind your eye lids, but its that pineal gland.

creation-danny-walton.jpg

Wow. I'm speechless. 

Amazing.

Do you see it in color?

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

@Alex7 check that link. It has 2 images. I did see that as clear as day a couple  nights ago :)

I have to be on the edge of sleep like my body is asleep but my consciousness is still there and then you see stuff like that and every thought you think creates a shape like teals paintings, its like oh if that's real then the law of attraction is real, if I'm seeing that then teal isn't lying... sound, emotions, thoughts, imagination, all of that can be seen when your in that state, its pretty amazing, like the higher you go in dimensions the more fast and geometric it gets, the higher you go the more you know about the dimension below it. so that taught me from experience everything is a thought, consciousness and reality are one thing, for real, that's pretty amazing right there. an awareness that's always there, but you have to leave it to see it, aka sleep.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Garnet said:

@Alex7 check that link. It has 2 images. I did see that as clear as day a couple  nights ago :)

I thought of a good analogy. imagine 3d is only seeing, your nose is plugged, cant hear, cant taste, cant feel, then once you get to the above dimension you get those senses back, its sort of like that,  the above dimensions you can hear, and feel a color. you can see sound, what shape it looks like, what color that sound is, what that sound feels like. you can do that with all  the senses I guess. your consciousness gets upgraded and its almost impossible  to translate it, because the dimension below doesn't have those senses and awareness.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Alex7 said:

I have to be on the edge of sleep like my body is asleep but my consciousness is still there and then you see stuff like that and every thought you think creates a shape like teals paintings,

Yes! I don't see the shapes clear right now. But it did happen in the past. Right now it's more like my mind gets bombarded with images. Past and future mix.

• Upvote 1