Tamara Reid

Vaccine

6 posts in this topic

Attention all,

A few days ago I was taken to the hospital in fear that a bug bite I have may be a tick bite. The doctor gave me 2 blue pills that almost immediately made me vomit out blue liquid. I don't know how I let them vaccinate me, but in such a vulnerable/ill state I was injected with a tetanus shot. I am aware that shots are like a game of Russian roulette, and none of them are effective nor beneficial. I have been living in constant fear for the past two days. I am an artist and I fear that my gifts will be taken away from me. I wake up crying every morning. I am terrified.. and I feel like my life has been ruined although I am fortunate enough to not have had any immediate extreme reactions. I am so scared and worried that I have been permently altered/damaged... I'm so scared I don't know what to do or think. Can someone please comfort me in some way/shape/form. I don't feel like I can live. I almost killed myself the day after the vaccine because my dad told me that I won't be able to make art anymore. I breathe art, at least.. I used to. I still do but I'm scared. Is my life ruined?

Edited by Hayley Joy

your life is not ruined! its completely normal to feel scared though, doctors try to scare people with bugs and i guess the awareness that vaccines are not the most loving choice is scaring you too right now, and having it done to you is not fair anyway. you still are alive, right? so you still can either face the fear and sit with it and embrace it, or climb up to other emotions again. so if you feel that the vaccine did have an impact on you, you can "detox" it too, the body and energy system are systems that are not shut down because one vibration that is detrimental has entered, your body is intelligent and has its ways to get rid of the toxins again if you let it. try to think of what feels good to eat, what you consider healthy, purifying and joyful. maybe going on a juice-fasting-week feels good or just eating raw for a few days? follow what feels good. and drink lots of good water. if you like that, try chlorella (detoxing algae) or bentonite powder, and focus on the nicest thing you can spot right now. maybe the flowers outside, maybe the softness of a blanket, or painting... by doing so you can actively help your body get in alignment again. soon you will be able to create joyfully again.

and ps: why would your dad say something devastating like that? of course you are going to do art if you want to! your reaction to that statement of his can teach you that creating art is just what you want to do so go do it no matter who says what ;) just take it easy your system may be a little overwhelmed and in need of a pause right now with all the fear going on, but you can totally recover i believe!

9 hours ago, Hayley Joy said:

Can someone please comfort me in some way/shape/form. I don't feel like I can live. I almost killed myself the day after the vaccine because my dad told me that I won't be able to make art anymore. I breathe art, at least.. I used to. I still do but I'm scared. Is my life ruined?

Hugs ♥

• Upvote 1

It could just be the placebo effect, you thinking the vaccine is effecting your artistic talents is what is actually taking away from your talents. Maybe also try a cleanse to get rid of the toxins in the vaccine.