Pronto Manifesto

32 posts in this topic

All my life everything I think has happened within a day to a week no matter what it is.

Now since I've been meditating so often everything I think literally happens within a couple hours or the next day.

Even when it comes to people I used to be able to tell things they would do or say.

Now I can read them like books like there's a life script in front of me.

Does anyone else experience these phenomenon?

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Now I can read them like books like there's a life script in front of me.

@Yamanu impressed! perhaps the past but I don't think you will be able to read anyone's future like that because we all got free will nothing set in stone.

20 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu impressed! perhaps the past but I don't think you will be able to read anyone's future like that because we all got free will nothing set in stone.

Yea i used to be able to tell people stuff that happened in their past when i was 14-15 all my ex gfs friends would come to me for advice and I'd just throw out a bunch of information on them I didn't even know I knew.  I never really tried it on other people after that but I know I can still do it a little cause recently I ran into a guy who needed help with his ex and I pretty much explained his situation without him saying anything.

The future is set in stone.  Its just which stone path will you follow.

Even if you decide not to do this or that in this reality you in another reality will do it. 

I just calculate the probability of which path one will take by reflecting who they are which is involuntary so its cool but....Kinda boring...Its like blinking

Most people don't have may paths open to them because you can't open a door if you can't find the key or don't look so its pretty obvious what they'll go with since they rely on feelings to guide the way.

I try to show them a different way but they fight it will every fiber of their being because how I think throws everything most people believe into question.

My hope is that one day I'll be surprised by something that just catch me all off guard that isn't something which threatens the peace in life ?

Till then experimenting with reality is fun lol its cool to see how everything has an order even things that appear chaotic have an order if you can ignore how you think things should or are most likely to be ordered.

1 hour ago, Yamanu said:

Yea i used to be able to tell people stuff that happened in their past when i was 14-15 all my ex gfs friends would come to me for advice and I'd just throw out a bunch of information on them I didn't even know I knew.  I never really tried it on other people after that but I know I can still do it a little cause recently I ran into a guy who needed help with his ex and I pretty much explained his situation without him saying anything.

The future is set in stone.  Its just which stone path will you follow.

Even if you decide not to do this or that in this reality you in another reality will do it. 

I just calculate the probability of which path one will take by reflecting who they are which is involuntary so its cool but....Kinda boring...Its like blinking

Most people don't have may paths open to them because you can't open a door if you can't find the key or don't look so its pretty obvious what they'll go with since they rely on feelings to guide the way.

I try to show them a different way but they fight it will every fiber of their being because how I think throws everything most people believe into question.

My hope is that one day I'll be surprised by something that just catch me all off guard that isn't something which threatens the peace in life ?

Till then experimenting with reality is fun lol its cool to see how everything has an order even things that appear chaotic have an order if you can ignore how you think things should or are most likely to be ordered.

@Yamanu energy/frequency  can change within an instant therefore the more people change the more you will get confused (as you are reflecting others) so your calculations most probably will go wrong and you will have to change your prediction every so often lols :D

@Yamanu meditation calms me down and it eases me to see things clearer than before and there is much focus and strength so I can assume what it does to someone who are born with extra sensory abilities. 

26 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu energy/frequency  can change within an instant therefore the more people change the more you will get confused (as you are reflecting others) so your calculations most probably will go wrong and you will have to change your prediction every so often lols :D

The energy changing wouldn't be what changed the prediction. Even if someone's energy changes its their habits that usher them along their path.

It'd be a chain of events which curve that persons habitual responsive habits to reality and reshape their format for evaluating reality.

I wrote something on this in a small book I'm sort of compiling knowledge in.

The chances of me being confused are very slim unless I take in too much energy at once I should emulate whoever I'm focused on the most.

The hardest person I've found to read is someone with a very powerful repelling aura.  If they are stable they can try hard to be unreadable and especially if there are other people around or I'm not very focused they might get away with it.

Most people have a receiving aura so they send signals out but they can't block them coming in very well.  Few people have auras that can repel other auras and I've found those people are the only ones I can really hang around in person.  They seem to be the least intimidated by me.

@Teena speaking of meditation I was just meditating for about an hour 30 and things in my room were moving.

My speaker started malfunctioning and I heard a small tapping noise right next to me that I know very well I wasn't making.

My ear was also making the wind tunnel sound again lol it sounds like when you put your ear to a seashell.

15 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu what type of meditation you do? 

I was doing regular meditation at that period I wasn't even pushing the limit.  

I know of many types it can get quite entertaining to see the results of each.

On 6/27/2016 at 6:49 PM, Yamanu said:

I know of many types it can get quite entertaining to see the results of each.

@Yamanu very good! I know only one type and that is mindfulness I will continue to do that because I do not want to lose my mind 

8 minutes ago, Teena said:

@Yamanu very good! I know only one type and that is mindfulness I will continue to do that because I do not want to lose my mind 

Yeh I get Yuh.

Im ova here like a monk ? 

Just spent two hours indoor meditating now I'm in the morning sun it feels awesome ?

Edited by Yamanu
Misspelling

On 27 June 2016 at 10:43 AM, Yamanu said:

The energy changing wouldn't be what changed the prediction. Even if someone's energy changes its their habits that usher them along their path.

It'd be a chain of events which curve that persons habitual responsive habits to reality and reshape their format for evaluating reality.

I wrote something on this in a small book I'm sort of compiling knowledge in.

The chances of me being confused are very slim unless I take in too much energy at once I should emulate whoever I'm focused on the most.

The hardest person I've found to read is someone with a very powerful repelling aura.  If they are stable they can try hard to be unreadable and especially if there are other people around or I'm not very focused they might get away with it.

Most people have a receiving aura so they send signals out but they can't block them coming in very well.  Few people have auras that can repel other auras and I've found those people are the only ones I can really hang around in person.  They seem to be the least intimidated by me.

I kind of have to agree to this.

We are who we are because we are who we are, if we weren't we would be different. And how many people have you met that were completely unrecognizable from one day to the other? 

The whole point of knowing somebody is to be able to predict how they will react to certain circumstances. If people were totally irrational then knowing somebody would not be possible.

So yes, I may not be as good as @Yamanu in seeing the past and future, but I have made my observations over the years. Especially trying to help change people.  And well, they just don't. Period. The ones that do, don't really change they mostly just leave my life and go somewhere else.

• Upvote 1