MistaRender

Racial preference is not racist

44 posts in this topic

Racial preference is not racist

Dear fellow white people,

Wakey wakey, eggs and bakey!! Listen to this person in the video. Our race is under attack by interest groups who want to control the planet. This isn't a freaking game. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!

I don't judge mixed race people, but I do sometimes judge white people for marrying and breeding out of the white gene pool. Especially gorgeous white women. Why? Because your mom. That's why. And your dad. Your mom and dad are white. So were thiers. Their grandparents were white all the way back to whenever. For thousands of years your white family had the hots for other white people but now it's "cool" or "the liberal thing" or "totally non-racist" to hate yourself and marry a black guy. 

Since whites are half women and half men, that leaves out one white guy for every woman who thinks she's too cool for us. The white guy then wants to meet a philippino woman online. I don't necessarily blame them because white women today have been brainwashed to be like that.

This is basically a wake up call. If you're white, people hate you. If you hate yourself, this might be why. People want us exterminated. It's not a lie, or a theory, or an opinion. Many people in the world want us completely wiped out, and we are a minority as it is. 

So there you go. 

Now you know why we've been seeing troll posts about how great interracial marriage is for lonely white guys.

Huh. I guess what I said really got to you, huh? Enough that you need to pre-emptively justify yourself when you're trolling those foreign dating bots that keep posting things that must be pushing your buttons...

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but what a pile of shit. 'I'm white and want a white girlfriend but they keep dating people other than me, so I need to justify a way of getting more people to see me as an elligible dating partner by trying to shame them into only dating within my ethnic group.'

That people might prefer to date, be partners with, and have children with whomsoever they want regardless of your preferences doesn't seem to even enter into your reasoning. It just seems you're upset that they're betraying your ingroup by picking other people to date instead of you and are disregarding what you want. Then tacked on some NWO talking points on the end to try and re-frame it as being anything grander than 'I'm upset I can't get a white babyfactory'.

For sure, there's something to be said for how a similar cultural (note: not racial) background can make some parts of longterm relationships easier, but it ain't 'we need to mobilise all wombs to make white soldiers who'll fight the nwo'.

You're getting more racist every time you talk about it. This is one of those times where it sucks to be proven right.

Edited by Done Now

On 6/11/2018 at 10:36 PM, Done Now said:

I'm sorry for being so blunt, but what a pile of shit. 'I'm white and want a white girlfriend but they keep dating people other than me, so I need to justify a way of getting more people to see me as an elligible dating partner by trying to shame them into only dating within my ethnic group.'

There is zero excuse for this kind of abusive commentary. I don't care if you disagree with me or assume I'm racist. This is an absolutely disgusting comment. So incredibly rude.

I'm flagging your comment to Garnet. I expect you'll get a strike.

Huh. I guess what I said really got to you, huh? Enough that you need to pre-emptively justify yourself when you're trolling those foreign dating bots that keep posting things that must be pushing your buttons...

Actually, I have seen those troll posts about white guys going on foreign dating things, and it pissed me off because I know why it's happening. 

You're little theory about why I posted there and why I'm posting here is just pathetic. So dumb. 

" I'm sorry for being so blunt, but what a pile of shit. 'I'm white and want a white girlfriend but they keep dating people other than me, so I need to justify a way of getting more people to see me as an elligible dating partner by trying to shame them into only dating within my ethnic group.' "

First off, that motive isn't even practical. Assuming I'm doing that is unintelligent.

Secondly you have no clue what my dating life is like, or what it's been like in the past, or what my feelings are about it. To come at me with that accusation is short-sighted, offensive, and insensitive, and it would be especially harmful if it were true.

There's no excuse at all for that comment. It just shows how desperate you are to fight me at any cost. Youre pretty wierd, Done Now.

That people might prefer to date, be partners with, and have children with whomsoever they want regardless of your preferences doesn't seem to even enter into your reasoning. 

Of course it does. Why do you think I started this thread? I can't tell white people that people want us exterminated?

People want white people exterminated, breeded out, and gone forever. What's your problem? I can't tell people this? 

It just seems you're upset that they're betraying your ingroup by picking other people to date instead of you and are disregarding what you want. 

"It just seems..."

Your post is loaded to the brim with accusations and insults. One would think your message would be less rude, more kind and inquisitive, if it "just seems..." that I'm doing whatever.

You act like you try to understand me, but you have no desire to get my real feelings in writing. You want an argument.

Then tacked on some NWO talking points on the end to try and re-frame it as being anything grander than 'I'm upset I can't get a white babyfactory'.

You are the most offensive person.

For sure, there's something to be said for how a similar cultural (note: not racial) background can make some parts of longterm relationships easier, but it ain't 'we need to mobilise all wombs to make white soldiers who'll fight the nwo'.

You are the most outrageous person. 

I didn't say "block off all the women and impregnate asuch as possible! We need men!! We need to defeat the globalists!!" Did I say that? No I didn't. 

Your whole thing dude...

All you do is start shit with me. 

You're getting more racist every time you talk about it. This is one of those times where it sucks to be proven right.

You were proven right about what? I'm racist? No you weren't.

Prove it. Right now. Of course you want that to be true.  Prove it is though!

Edited by MistaRender

Stunning irony and double standards. I'm very tempted to respond with your own words: 'did I hurt your feelings? Good. Haha. Serves you right for starting shit. I love it'.

Not really sincere when I say it, I dont really feel it beyond wanting to point out: that's literally the last post you made to me, and now you're having a sook about me being rude to you. Nothing's sadder than someone who enjoys dishing it out but can't take the slightest thing back.

I know plenty more about you than you do about me. I'd be surprised if you could even say what country I'm in or what age I am. Doesn't stop you from making all kinds of accusations, assumptions and judgements.

I notice you don't really deny what I said, just complain that it's insulting to you. I'm guessing I was pretty close to the mark then.

• Downvote 1

Our race is under attack by interest groups who want to control the planet.

This is what I mean where it's two sides trying to fearmonger each other. This isn't directed at you but in general. You have one side, who if assuming is true and is trying to enforce regulation or stigma on marriage and breeding, saying how "It's racist if you don't", essentially fearmongering, then the other side doing exactly the same fearmongering but instead "they're trying to control us or force us to conform to their societal ideals" which looks a lot like what's termed as 'modern femenism". You have the equality feminist, and the superiority femenist, Both should be self explanatory but you have the equality femenist, or "normal" level headed femenist who want's equality between men and women and the superiority femenist or 'moder femenist' who wants feminine superiority over men, who are quite frankly just hypocritical asholes, simply becuase of the excuse that "we were treated badly by men so that gives us the right to treat men badly."

but I do sometimes judge white people for marrying and breeding out of the white gene pool. Especially gorgeous white women. Why? Because your mom. That's why. And your dad. Your mom and dad are white. So were thiers. Their grandparents were white all the way back to whenever. For thousands of years your white family had the hots for other white people but now it's "cool" or "the liberal thing" or "totally non-racist" to hate yourself and marry a black guy. 

On first glance, this looks like a pompous statement, something that of the nobility would say: "We must keep our bloodline pure and only marry into noble or wealthy lineages" which at some point if taken too far would get almost incestral. Sooner or later you're 'Keepng Up With The Targaryans'. Not being born from nobility myself i(f that's even applicable these days but in reference to the posh rich stuck up types) but growing up around 'well spoken' people, hence the excessive use of articulation, it's something I get easily annoyed at in seeing this kind self rightious behaviour. However, as mentioned earlier, the hypocracy lies on both sides. "If you don't marry into coloured races then you're racist". Don't know why people can't just marry or breed with whoever tf they want without having to be goaded, guilted or coerced into doing it. All it does is create an "us vs them " mentality which then creates more divides and ironically advertently or inadvertently more racism. This is why I get so tired of it. Two sides trying to scare people into doing things a certain way, or their way because "if you don't you're such and such, or such and such becomes under threat." This particular ideology originating from fixation of a certain preference of physical beauty, doesn't help either, being taken for granted in both opposing definitions: You see something that you like so decide it 'must; be preserved. How would someone know it's "good" if they haven't seen it before until they do and become all protective over it.  "Look at this rare flower. We must protect it from going extict." K but if you've never seen it or known it's rare  - become familiar with this kind of observation, then it doesn't matter to you either way. Alternatively, taking it for granted like "we must marry and breed with other races for diversity." Again, same issue. When people become more tolerant with things like this is when we can all get along and actually proceed productively.

So in a nutshell we have two definitions of diversity. The first being interracial diversity where it's all merged up into one cohesive race. The second being different variations seperate of each other to create a form of diverse lineages. Losing faith in humanity arguing about things like this is a solid. If white breeds with a white, so be it. If white breeds with a black or other variation of shaded skin, also so be it. The Earth's human population is large enough that no one racial spectrum will die out entirely.

Edited by Inquisitor

20 hours ago, MistaRender said:
On 6/12/2018 at 5:36 AM, Done Now said:

There is zero excuse for this kind of abusive commentary. I don't care if you disagree with me or assume I'm racist. This is an absolutely disgusting comment. So incredibly rude.

I'm flagging your comment to Garnet. I expect you'll get a strike.

Not sure if Done Now intended that to be a personal remark. From the looks of it in context of the conversation between you it seemed so but I'm not here to involve with that. Right now I'm just giving a general critique on societal atitudes. If that statement wasn't taken personally, it's still fair in regards to this general attitude of this part of society. Fearmongering is the strategy they're using to get people to stay within a certain marrying and breeding regime or criteria. Both sides are doing it though so the same arguement can be applied to the racism accusers. "If you do this, you're racist, but if you do the opposite, you're self rightious." This is why I make the 'Modern Feminist' comparison. Those types (of feminist) will try to shame people, specifically men, just for being men, or because of delusions of having a right to treat them such a derogatory way.  The same applying to the racial issue. Being derogatory and self rightious because they're salty as fuck.

Edited by Inquisitor
  • Like 1

Niether one of these people should have an account. They should both be banned for thier own reasons. 

Moderators don't take this place seriously. 

Here we go again....

Well I only came here for an open dialogue but you seem intent to be negative, so since you're putting in so much effort:

I would point out all the similarities but I can't be bothered, but practically almost everything in there describes it, Narc or no. As for this thread then. I'm done.

• Downvote 1

You're done talking to me?

FANTASTIC

Now we await Garnet's return to make a decision about you. She has to make a decision about Done Now, too. Both of you should be banned. 

4 hours ago, Inquisitor said:

Fearmongering is the strategy they're using to get people to stay within a certain marrying and breeding regime or criteria. Both sides are doing it though so the same arguement can be applied to the racism accusers.

Telling people the white population is stagnant because whites are being brainwashed and demonized is not "fearmongering". It's REALITY. It's a REAL danger. A REAL THREAT.

I know you want people to believe I'm just fearmongering. That's not shocking.

What the actual fuck is going on. These people are sick.

Every single time I try to tell people something important, these guys have a problem.

I gotta say...

These two are the absolute worst characters to have around any kind of "healing place".  Moderators have done nothing about them. They're here. All the time. Right now. Every single day. Every single day these guys are here. They're here telling people it's okay to kill themselves, telling people everything is strictly subjective, telling people to let people rape them, demonizing me non stop, lying lying lying lying lying all day long every day. 

I am anti-exploitation, anti-child abuse, anti-brainwashing...... yet they attack me and everything I say. 

@Garnet Do something for a change.

You're done talking to me?

FANTASTIC

Ok, yeah I know what I just said. Have a tantrum over it. I don't care. I really have no care to talk to you but at the same time, it doesn't really matter what you think because it practically has no real value. Now you've presented an opportunity to show your own dellusional paranoia.

Telling people the white population is stagnant because whites are being brainwashed and demonized is not "fearmongering". It's REALITY. It's a REAL danger. A REAL THREAT.

I know you want people to believe I'm just fearmongering. That's not shocking.

1. It's still fearmongering. It's trying to scare people, make people afraid of an outcome, true or not. Have you seen the brexist bullshit that happened last year / 2 years ago? They utilized statistics, though somewhat backed up in a way to scare people into remaining. It doesn't matter if it was factual or not. They intended to use this as a scare tactic. That itself is brainwashing.

2. This had no reference towards you at all. You just reflected it as such or chose to view it that way. None of what I said here had any direct statements about you. I directed no issue or blame of it to you. I specifically stated that this had nothing to do with you, just in general about societal attiudes. You might be part of the drama by agreeing with a side of it but it ultimately had nothing to do with you.

Now we await Garnet's return to make a decision about you. She has to make a decision about Done Now, too. Both of you should be banned. 

K then. What's the supposed to do by saying that, scare me into submision or make you lo tough? That aswell could be classified as fearmongering or perhaps gloating for power and status. "Oh look at how I'm going to get you banned." Just childish. Did you watch that video? "The superficial and manufactured appearance of power over things and people boulsters their idea of themselves... People are supposed to be so dazzled or intimidated by the narcassist that they never notice the inherent weakness of the narcasist. It never really occurs to them that those with true power and true strength don't need it to be validated by others in this way and anyone who knows true strength will know that.

And just to point out. On a previous thread I was on a while ago, the topic was about narcassists. You were not involved but I mentioned that I was trying to use the Grey Rock method on a potential narcassist I know but I mentioned no names. However, you incriminated yourself by disliking that post, even though there was no direct or indirect reference to you. If you knew you were not a narcassist or saw no direct correlation to yourself, even though you think you don't anyway, you wouldn't have disliked the post regardless because there were no incriminating features of my statement about anyone specifically. Thus, this disproves your points about me trying to make you look bad or trying to make people see you as such in any way. Why did you dislike it if there was no mention of you what'so'ever and as far as anyone was concerned had nothing to do with you or even knew of your involvement. For some reason though still, you took offence to it.

I'm afraid this may warrant the submission of that medical statement of mental health assessment. You can dsclose that to Garnet when you speak to her. Though she may decline it due to site policy. I don't know. Don't mind if you do it privately. I'll just ask her for a yes or no. it's practically directly tied to your overall credibility. If not, then you're either afraid of or hiding something, I mean other than personal info which I don't care for seeing anyway. If it states itself that it's a no then I shut up. Simple right?

Edited by Inquisitor
  • Downvote 1

28 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

And just to point out. On a previous thread I was on a while ago, the topic was about narcassists. You were not involved but I mentioned that I was trying to use the Grey Rock method on a potential narcassist I know but I mentioned no names. However, you incriminated yourself by disliking that post, even though there was no direct or indirect reference to you.

Literally the same day you posted that, you told me you were using the Grey Rock method on me. You said "Grey Rock Method: Activated" or something like that. Then, you went to another thread and said you were using it on someone. You're saying now, you weren't talking about me? I didn't incriminate myself. You told me you were using that method against me. But... It didn't even make any sense for you to use it against me. If anything, this forum should use it against YOU. Lying, manipulative, scum bag.

Lie like lie lie lie.

Trick. Decieve. Try to appear rational.

That's all these people know. They know how to lie, decieve and character assassinate. That's what's happening.

Hey thanks for ruining my thread, guys.

[Checking...]

Nope, you did by decideing to negate any form of actual dialogue, instead opting to make fun of it / us.

16 minutes ago, MistaRender said:
49 minutes ago, Inquisitor said:

And just to point out. On a previous thread I was on a while ago, the topic was about narcassists. You were not involved but I mentioned that I was trying to use the Grey Rock method on a potential narcassist I know but I mentioned no names. However, you incriminated yourself by disliking that post, even though there was no direct or indirect reference to you.

Literally the same day you posted that, you told me you were using the Grey Rock method on me. You said "Grey Rock Method: Activated" or something like that. Then, you went to another thread and said you were using it on someone. You're saying now, you weren't talking about me? I didn't incriminate myself. You told me you were using that method against me. But... It didn't even make any sense for you to use it against me. If anything, this forum should use it against YOU. Lying, manipulative, scum bag.

Lie like lie lie lie.

Trick. Decieve. Try to appear rational.

That's all these people know. They know how to lie, decieve and character assassinate. That's what's happening.

That was after and I know it was because I was in a conversation with someone discussing the mechanics of the GRM. As far as anyone was concerned they could be seperate incidents. I still didn't directly mention or infer to anyone seperately anything to do with you. Even if I did menton it before, I didn't mention any sort of direct correlation. The only direct reference to you, was to you directly. 

And,  Bitch, please.

544175021_Proof1.PNG.df2bfe4739ab7012f4087b1e05cff3b9.PNG

Proof 2.PNG

Edited by Inquisitor
  • Downvote 1