Sign in to follow this  
universoul

Making TT FRIENDSHIPS

11 posts in this topic

Making TT FRIENDSHIPS

This thread is for those of us who sincerely want to create connections with other TT members and establish lasting and deep friendship. 

It is so important to find people we can call, text; visit. People who receive our bids for connection and who desire the connection with us enough to initiate conversations in return.

There seems to be a lot of blocks towards TT members taking more action to establish networks with each other. People talk about it but we need to stop isolating away in our own pain and take action to actually.  make. the connections. with each other. 

I spent the past night and this morning feeling completely alone. Realizing how desperate I feel for connection with friends. Not romance, not casual interactions, and especially no more "just talking" about it. ACTUALLY DOING IT. I text friends every day, but I have come to a place where I realize I am doing the majority of the initiating. I desire a friend with whom i can truly connect and who initiates with me as much as I initiate with them. Let's find each other! And initiate those connections we seek! 

here is a thread for you to find each other expressly for the intention of connecting.

Come Together.JPG

• Upvote 1

Do I belong to this TT group?

Hi @universoul

How are you? Accept my friendship to begin with. Are you hinting at online friendship by this posr? Dont you have some local friends? What are you doing now?

• Like 1

Your desire is admirable, but no romance? Hmm... personally I don't like that much (character wise but whatever)--like what are your main desires? Connecting for what purpose? Do you have any specific fantasies about human connection?

Food for thought.

On 6/12/2018 at 7:27 AM, Kevin Sun said:

Your desire is admirable, but no romance? Hmm... personally I don't like that much (character wise but whatever)--like what are your main desires? Connecting for what purpose? Do you have any specific fantasies about human connection?

Food for thought.

I mean for expanding community. Connection so as to not have a lonely world... Not that it matters since no one appears interested anyways. I posted in this thread because I don't know where else to post it on Teal's website. And yes, I am not looking for romantic connections. I am looking for friendship connections with people I have stuff in common with. 

16 hours ago, universoul said:

I mean for expanding community. Connection so as to not have a lonely world... Not that it matters since no one appears interested anyways. I posted in this thread because I don't know where else to post it on Teal's website. And yes, I am not looking for romantic connections. I am looking for friendship connections with people I have stuff in common with. 

I feel pity for all lonely people on this planet, myself included.

Have a nice day.

lol

It's not easy to have a connection. The internet is not a tool in that sense because we all live in different areas and our interests and level of consciousness are very different.

What are your interests (looking for stuff in common)? :) lol Just for fun.

Edited by Kevin Sun

4 hours ago, Kevin Sun said:

I feel pity for all lonely people on this planet, myself included.

Have a nice day.

lol

It's not easy to have a connection. The internet is not a tool in that sense because we all live in different areas and our interests and level of consciousness are very different.

What are your interests (looking for stuff in common)? :) lol Just for fun.

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I feel the same, how can we be so lonely when there are nearly 8 BILLION! of us? 

Connection is the simplest thing in the world... yet the hardest. The internet gives the impression of making it easier but you are right, the physical separation and the often drastic differences in consciousness and perspectives make us often feel worlds apart. 

My interests include nature (love the outdoors), spirituality (obviously!), metaphysics, emotional awareness, trauma resolution, spending quality time with friends, gardening, sustainable living, children,  and I love to travel. I am currently reading a book about how to cheaply build houses made from earth-filled polypropelene bags. Are you familiar with things like cob houses, and earthbag houses? 

Thank you for asking, btw. I appreciate you. :) 

What are your interests? 

On 7/5/2018 at 6:51 PM, universoul said:

Hi Kevin,

Yes, I feel the same, how can we be so lonely when there are nearly 8 BILLION! of us? 

Connection is the simplest thing in the world... yet the hardest. The internet gives the impression of making it easier but you are right, the physical separation and the often drastic differences in consciousness and perspectives make us often feel worlds apart. 

My interests include nature (love the outdoors), spirituality (obviously!), metaphysics, emotional awareness, trauma resolution, spending quality time with friends, gardening, sustainable living, children,  and I love to travel. I am currently reading a book about how to cheaply build houses made from earth-filled polypropelene bags. Are you familiar with things like cob houses, and earthbag houses? 

Thank you for asking, btw. I appreciate you. :) 

What are your interests? 

UPDATE #2

As much as I have pity for us, I can't make this work.

I just found out what is truly meaningful to the core (and it applies to all), thereby I see most of the people of the world as leading meaningless lives.

It becomes very apparent. I wish I could make this clearer.

I like your interests. They appear to be born out of awareness. I identify with them generally. However, I would suggest that you find the ''entirely meaningful'' first.

I just deleted mine. I have to keep it a secret before the time is right.

I now have something to do everyday, no matter the external circumstances.

I am grateful for this meaning thing. What a great idea when you really think it through.

Edited by Kevin Sun

I would like to connect with Teal Tribe people. I don't feel like the people in my life would understand or appreciate talking about the completion process for example. Or, they would not be open enough to explore subjects such as someone having extrasensory abilities. I want to open my mind to different possibilities and people. In addition, I want to deepen my understanding of the topics Teal talks about, and the best way to do that is to talk to others about these subjects. :)

On 7/11/2018 at 3:29 AM, greenbirch said:

I would like to connect with Teal Tribe people. I don't feel like the people in my life would understand or appreciate talking about the completion process for example. Or, they would not be open enough to explore subjects such as someone having extrasensory abilities. I want to open my mind to different possibilities and people. In addition, I want to deepen my understanding of the topics Teal talks about, and the best way to do that is to talk to others about these subjects. :)

It's not about what you want. It's about what you want in relationship with what is possible; something to think about.

Edited by Kevin Sun