Guest amy f

Higher perspective on Animal Cruelty

26 posts in this topic

Guest amy f

Abraham hicks once said something like animals don't suffer the way we think they do. But they are for this time still physically harmed and are probably limited in this perspective on being this animal and not knowing better. I think they themselves are divine consciousness expressing itself to experience being an animal so it is choice. But i suffer deeply, at the thought or sight of animals or wildlife suffering. It triggers deep anger and frustration. Even with a higher perspective i cant help but feel angry. Maybe i don't have the right perspective? How do i find peace with this? I feel i will never make peace with this unless i truly understand whats going on with the animals suffering internally, and if its ever going to change? What is one supposed to do when they see these things happening? What is the higher perspective on this? I would rather contribute to creating peace for all life rather then being angry and creating more of what i don't want. But this seems to be something that is out of my control. Or is it? I cant bring myself to love the people harming these beings. Yet i understand they are me. In other forms. Please help me heal this part of myself so i can create a world i wish to live in. 

Teal has said somewhere and i agree 100% that a predator and a prey are on the same vibrational level.

I have watched my cats hunt. They do not pick just any bird or the one that is closer. No. It is not that easy for them to catch it. The cat usually picks the weakest one possible. 

When cats catch birds, they don't eat right away. They play with it for a long time while it is still alive. It does not look pretty. So, of course, i have attempted to save birds many times. Out of all the birds only few had survived and were released. Even those birds that were not physically hurt died unexpectedly. The best i can describe their death - it was a choice. 

I have also witnessed  a bird making that choice after it was released. The bird refused to move. It sat on a ground being  completely still untill i saw ants started to crawl on it. The bird's eyes were still blinking but it would not move.

When the actual kill happens a lot of the predators that i have observed do it slowly,  not fast. They become one as their teeth go deeper or as they hold a neck giving time for the soul to leave. Both predator and prey look like they communicate as it happens.

• Upvote 4

Guest amy f

@Garnet I understand what your saying, and thank you for your input! What i most have an issue with is the human harming animals, in any way. Not so much the nature being nature and wildlike as their natural way of being. Though it is not pretty to watch like you said.There are to many events to do with animal cruelty to name but i think you know what i am talking about

Amy,  our ancestors used to do a whole ritual before killing an animal. I saw the movie "Earthlings " - that is an animal holocaust in my opinion. 

2 hours ago, amy faragher said:

Abraham hicks once said something like animals don't suffer the way we think they do. 

I've heard this before.  I think those people do not know what it is like to be cut. 

Yes, some animals do not experience pain the way we do. The way i see it is that they merge into the pain and continue life in this new state. We resist the pain and hold on to a state with no pain. Maybe that's why pain can be so painful since we have a very strong memory of no pain.

Guest amy f

I have been wanting teal to do a video on this for so long, as i don't have the energy in me anymore to just hate people who make me angry. I wish to heal myself, and create peace within myself somehow to do with this topic. (If that helps create peace for not just me) Just knowing animals are being hurt every second of everyday just ruins me and the anger is incredibly overpowering. I think teal is the only one who could maybe guide me to peace with this kind of thing. Because Abraham is not exactly physically incarnate, (although they are us and we are them ) it just frustrates me when they say things like animals are not suffering. I understand that in a sense, but THEY ARE. I cant just go on with my life and ignore it unless somehow that creates peace. Teal can see both perspectives and that is what i need right now. I dont just love animals. I LOVE them

@amy faragher I am so with you on this topic, i feel exactly the same about animals just like  you, described  in your post above. This is going on for me ever since I can remember way way back to my childhood! Literally can ruin me for days even weeks when I see or hear something terrible! I need to know too how to overcome all this, and understanding it fully.

Im also hoping Teal could give us a wise advice 

Animals are concentrated plant matter.

Meat is concentrated plant matter.

If eating plants is not wrong, eating animals is not wrong. 

If eating plants is not unhealthy, eating animals is not unhealthy. 

I tortured myself till the point that i broke my family due to animal cruelty. Even if we get a higher perspective we wont be able to control these monsters who are running animal farms. Higher perspective will torture us more saying 'why these people dont know about such perspectives'. Answers of animal eater's are very rude 'we just love meat'. That hurts me the most.

Animals are powerless and humans are powerful. These business people are very very powerful and they almost run the governments or have the links there. Even PETA couldnt do many things. Go to PETA site, you will be agitated. But cant do nothing. Unless we reach to that level of power its going to be a long struggle. Otherwise we have to accept that imperfection in our world. If our platform grows, and we act and request governments to stop this then we might see changes in our society. Till then we are victims of our society. Good people should be together to fight this but good people themselves are facing hardships. So, what we do? Teal says...if you want the suffering of the world to end, end your suffering first

@YOD have you ever killed an animal and felt the pain? Plants dont bleed or at least with the given senses we dont feel the pain. But sight of animal bleeding causes heartbeats to rise. Check someday. That means it is not alright with our emotions, we feel hurt. Even i have heard that butcher stutters killing an animal. That why they have mechanized and automated slaughter houses, which is a no man's land. Employees hardly go there coz no one can take it. If at all anyone works there, you will see he is a very violent person. 

All this excuses (concentrated matter) have been created by animal eaters but do they kill with their own hands?. I say, if u can kill it u can eat it. 

• Upvote 2

Dear @Amit I do understand every word you say, but this is so hard, how can someone  stop the self suffering when in such a negative  emotional state because of all this ? I sometimes  think some of us are capable to tap into the collective animal consciousness and thats why we feel so much for them? and the positive side  thats is why animals  can make us so happy  when we around them or pet them? but even so if thats the case  i still find it very very difficult to ignore, i just can't do it.

I see your agony and totally with you

I understand that....mainly from teal's teaching...we place ourself in the place of animals because we are also being slaughtered, choked, not paid attention to our sufferings, caged, being violently handled, our tears are ignored. So, we feel the pain of animals. First we have to be free from whatever the tiger is running behind us. We have to let everyone hear us of our sufferings, cry out loud to demand freedom. We may think its our self inflicted pain but there must be some trauma we suffered. Every relation evry separation brings trauma. And we are not able to achieve a closure. Sometime that trauma could be so deep we cant perceive it. If the trauma is known then we have to take action, no other way. Otherwise we will be perpetually in pain similar to animals in farms. What say?

16 hours ago, amy faragher said:

Even with a higher perspective i cant help but feel angry

I feel angry too, I would definitely feel hurt, angry and sad when I get mistreated in any way.

The awareness of the mistreatment is another topic.  There is always love under all the hurt and there are so many reasons why anger and pain remains. Usually it is conditions that teaches us that "pain is bad or wrong" thus creating resistance, creating more pain. It can also be an unsolved anger from trauma or past hurt that we carry with us that makes us a match to foods that animals have been hurt in the making.

Oh and not to mention on how our food consumption during our upbringing looked like. For me I drank milk every day for breakfast, I believe that I had a challenging time digesting it though but at the time milk was a standard in the family.  

1 hour ago, Amit said:

@YOD 

All this excuses (concentrated matter) have been created by animal eaters but do they kill with their own hands?. I say, if u can kill it u can eat it. 

In a restaurant business i have noticed  that only few chefs can kill a lobster. Most men are like " oh, i can do it. No problem" and then they can't  do it.

It is different with the fish for some reason. I am not sure why.

15 hours ago, amy faragher said:

Abraham hicks once said something like animals don't suffer the way we think they do. But they are for this time still physically harmed and are probably limited in this perspective on being this animal and not knowing better. I think they themselves are divine consciousness expressing itself to experience being an animal so it is choice. But i suffer deeply, at the thought or sight of animals or wildlife suffering. It triggers deep anger and frustration. Even with a higher perspective i cant help but feel angry. Maybe i don't have the right perspective? How do i find peace with this? I feel i will never make peace with this unless i truly understand whats going on with the animals suffering internally, and if its ever going to change? What is one supposed to do when they see these things happening? What is the higher perspective on this? I would rather contribute to creating peace for all life rather then being angry and creating more of what i don't want. But this seems to be something that is out of my control. Or is it? I cant bring myself to love the people harming these beings. Yet i understand they are me. In other forms. Please help me heal this part of myself so i can create a world i wish to live in. 

There is no difference between you and an animal, we all perceive and are aware, though, there are differences in what we are aware of.  The animal is far less sentimental and are less subject to feelings of self pity. 

I can identify with your anger, and with your desire to do something to make a change in human/animal relations.  The fact is that we are also omnivorous predators and this we must accept fully, else we deceive ourselves and deny our birthright to nourish our families.  If you have not ever killed, if you have not ever experienced the pain, and the lack of pain, involved in a fight for one's life or that of a loved one, then it is all the more difficult to share the truth of these experiences.  We can choose to live and do what is necessary or we can choose to allow our selves (and others) to perish.  Right or wrong doesn't apply when the stakes are life and death, life is a state of uncertainty, and from where do we borrow the idea that it is right or wrong to interfere (or not interfere) with the processes of survival of other species?

If I must judge that there is an evil concerning the methods animal husbandry, then I judge that taking away free choice and the necessities of systemic life are that evil.  Aside, or perhaps coincidental to this are the mindless killer dogs which are kept as beloved pets, but when exposed to natural conditions they play a game called chase and chew, killing and maiming anything that moves within their field of influence, as well, the beloved cats that have been removed from their epigenetic process and have lost their instinct to kill only when is necessary.

The deer will accept itself back to the universe when the wolf is in need.  Animals know when they will die, this is not the suicide of human self importance.  Domesticated livestocks will obey willingly without fence or electric prod when they are kept honourably according to their species needs. 

Ive written elsewhere on the subject, if it interests anyone.  Caring for critters can be equally heartbreaking and encouraging.  

http://social-souls.com/cafe/things-the-internet-doesn-t-see-and-then-t1940162.html