Guest

Recurring yet changing lucid dream

6 posts in this topic

Guest

I kept having the same lucid dream with different events off and on from last to this year.

Now last night I had the dream again but it changed slightly.  The change was the events and the place I was lead to in the dream.

I was in a school setting and I walked down the hallway then entered a classroom.

A teacher was there wearing all black and we kinda...flirted...She said something weird though. She said, "I like the intensity in your eyes,"  in a dark kind of way then kissed me.  

In all my dreams like this there has rarely been audible sound and if there was I didn't remember it.

Immediately after that we both turned around and I caught a tree with cameras all over it literally turning away from us at that second and on a loudspeaker the teacher was called away.  Idk what happened to her.

I was collected from the classroom where I met up with a man whom I assume to be the principle and another student.  We were lead down a long hall to a back space...not a room but a concealed space where there was me the student, the principle I assume and someone else who I could see but it was a black figure.  On the way down the hall I saw people, through a window, people walking across the grass towards the school and I was slightly uneasy.

The principle began showing us pictures and the student next to me said he'd already seen that.

Next the teacher showed us a new photo.

My dream vision zoomed in on the photo and it was a picture of a man with words written in blood on it.  We read it but can't remember the words they seemed to be Latin or some form of older language. Then I heard a voice which I assume again to have been the principle because it sounded the same say, "They're coming for you."

The next second the words NEW WORLD ORDER popped up on the picture below the original words also in blood.  When that happened I didn't hear it or maybe i did but it was more like a sense that someone was laughing at me or us.

The student got angry immediately, grabbed the picture, tore it up and threw it out the window. 

I've had other dreams like this, sometimes in a different recurring setting as well, but this is the first with actual words that I actually sensed an energy coming from.  Usually the dream just has an energy that's ongoing.  This one had entering and exiting energies.

I even had this same dream before minus that new picture and that teacher who seemed to think independently of my dream as though she didn't belong there. Normally when there's a woman in my lucid dream and I interact with her she reacts however I think she will. 

She was different.  She accepted my initial approach then resisted pulling away and then said that...When she said that I sensed a weird energy.

This is the first time in this recurring dream where I heard that, "They're coming for you," and saw that bloody picture.

I'm not afraid but I have an uneasy sense as though there's something I really need to find out or do and very soon.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would examine the school setting, maybe it takes place in a school because school is an academy place and has credibility. Maybe this setting is meant to bring you a sense of validity to the information you are receiving. The nature of your interaction with the teacher makes me think she is meant to be a distraction for you to keep events happening around you out of your awareness, could be the reason you get a weird feeling from her. The student could be a representation of a younger you. I don't think the new world order is coming for you, especially since the UK just bailed on the EU. The person in the picture could be a real person, possibly in the past or in the future. Beyond that I'm not sure, my advice would to be  be patient with the dream. It sounds like it's evolving and gaining clarity, I'd give it more time and the pieces may come together. :) 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
47 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

I would examine the school setting, maybe it takes place in a school because school is an academy place and has credibility. Maybe this setting is meant to bring you a sense of validity to the information you are receiving. The nature of your interaction with the teacher makes me think she is meant to be a distraction for you to keep events happening around you out of your awareness, could be the reason you get a weird feeling from her. The student could be a representation of a younger you. I don't think the new world order is coming for you, especially since the UK just bailed on the EU. The person in the picture could be a real person, possibly in the past or in the future. Beyond that I'm not sure, my advice would to be  be patient with the dream. It sounds like it's evolving and gaining clarity, I'd give it more time and the pieces may come together. :) 

 

 

 

The school thing well school had always felt like jail to me and sucks the life out of me.  I hope that teacher wasn't a succubus.  I've learned that they are a demon that can enter your dreams and suck out your life force through it.

Also ever since I was a kid even when nobody was around I always had a sense I was being watched so that could represent the moving tree with cameras on it.  

That student however closely resembled someone I didn't go to school with but played a sport with and I actually think it might have been either a dream version of him or maybe it was actually his dream because the dream never seemed to be centered around me it was just like I was interacting with it and being drug around with the dream vision.  

The UK bailing on the EU is a tactic they're using to scare the public.  It'll enthrall them with fear and rage which will incite violence feeding darkness energy to demon gates in that area for the summoning.  Its safe to assume they still work together in the shadows.

That new world order thing wasn't what got me though it was the words already on the picture.  The picture wasn't of me or the guy next to me far as I know. Couldn't tell who it was I was trying to memorize the words.

You may have been right about the teacher because I have a feeling that tree had been watching me the whole time till I turned around and saw it then it quickly repositioned.

I've also had more dreams that, to say the very least, are insane.

There's a dream I used to have when I was doing what I wasn't supposed to for awhile of two men in white in a white car pulling up behind me as I left my house and shooting at me.  I dodged all the bullets lol it was like a cartoon.

A lot of dreams about demons attacking me and one dream in particular where I would be fighting one demon and every time I killed it it would die standing and sprout a new head replacement then attack once more.

Im sure the New World Order probably doesn't even know I exist I can't imagine why they'd be after me.

Unless these weird things that keep happened around me while im awake are far deeper than I understand which I havent uncovered the slightest bit of a past life and so I don't know.

They definitely break the barrier of normal weird though I don't think anyone would really get it unless they saw it firsthand and some of these things you'd have to be me probably to see the correlation between when I channel my energy and when it happens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

@authorofdarkness anther thing about my dreams thats been weird is that the closer I sense myself getting to the height of my auric build the more sexual encounters I have in my dreams 

I've been abstinent for a pretty long while and that hasn't been happening till very recently

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

The school thing well school had always felt like jail to me and sucks the life out of me.  I hope that teacher wasn't a succubus.  I've learned that they are a demon that can enter your dreams and suck out your life force through it.

Also ever since I was a kid even when nobody was around I always had a sense I was being watched so that could represent the moving tree with cameras on it.  

That student however closely resembled someone I didn't go to school with but played a sport with and I actually think it might have been either a dream version of him or maybe it was actually his dream because the dream never seemed to be centered around me it was just like I was interacting with it and being drug around with the dream vision.  

The UK bailing on the EU is a tactic they're using to scare the public.  It'll enthrall them with fear and rage which will incite violence feeding darkness energy to demon gates in that area for the summoning.  Its safe to assume they still work together in the shadows.

That new world order thing wasn't what got me though it was the words already on the picture.  The picture wasn't of me or the guy next to me far as I know. Couldn't tell who it was I was trying to memorize the words.

You may have been right about the teacher because I have a feeling that tree had been watching me the whole time till I turned around and saw it then it quickly repositioned.

I've also had more dreams that, to say the very least, are insane.

There's a dream I used to have when I was doing what I wasn't supposed to for awhile of two men in white in a white car pulling up behind me as I left my house and shooting at me.  I dodged all the bullets lol it was like a cartoon.

A lot of dreams about demons attacking me and one dream in particular where I would be fighting one demon and every time I killed it it would die standing and sprout a new head replacement then attack once more.

Im sure the New World Order probably doesn't even know I exist I can't imagine why they'd be after me.

Unless these weird things that keep happened around me while im awake are far deeper than I understand which I havent uncovered the slightest bit of a past life and so I don't know.

They definitely break the barrier of normal weird though I don't think anyone would really get it unless they saw it firsthand and some of these things you'd have to be me probably to see the correlation between when I channel my energy and when it happens.

 

I have had opportunities to interact sexually with beings during my astral traveling experiences. As I've grown more confident in my traveling more beings have tried to connect with me on a sexual level. So what you're saying doesn't surprise me. I've met a succubus before in my travels, I actually have had decent interactions with her. She has explained some of her methods such as possessing women who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs to meet her own sexual urges and desires. She also wore black, black and purple. It's very possible this teacher is a succubus. When you're sleeping you could actually be experiencing attacks and you are fighting them. Quite something.  

 

 

 

Edited by authorofdarkness

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
27 minutes ago, authorofdarkness said:

 

I have had opportunities to interact sexually with beings during my astral traveling experiences. As I've grown more confident in my traveling more beings have tried to connect with me on a sexual level. So what you're saying doesn't surprise me. I've met a succubus before in my travels, I actually have had decent interactions with her. She has explained some of her methods such as possessing women who are under the influence of alcohol or drugs to meet her own sexual urges and desires. She also wore black, black and purple. It's very possible this teacher is a succubus. When you're sleeping you could actually be experiencing attacks and you are fighting them. Quite something.  

 

 

 

Hey that's funny because I can't remember what shirt she was wearing but her pants were black leggings so I just went with a black shirt but it could've been a dark purple.  

I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now