Judgement

About a week ago I had a very interesting conversation on FaceBook and thanks to that Judgement was brought to my attention in a way that made me think how often people see Judgement as something very negative and/or "bad".

I personally believe in a healthy sense of Judgement. 

I think Judgement has always had its place to be.

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-00-06.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-00-51.png

• Upvote 1

In tribes people come to the wise man/woman for an advice, seek help, life directions, healing etc. etc. because that person's life purpose is very closely intertwined with nature's forces. They feel into the ethereal field, work with dark matter, feel into the energy flow, can look into the fabric.... "control" the weather.... you name it... therefore they can see the reality as objectively as it possible to each individual. 

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-16-09.png

Their ability to "see through" was noticed by Kings and Queens. 

Advisor => Visor => Wizard

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-21-52.png

I am very sure that every president today has if not a witch/wizard, then  at least a some type of psychic advice behind the back.

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-29-22.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-27-21.png

• Like 1

Judgment is a very strong force. I have noticed I can not find Judgement on any emotional scale. Does anybody know why?

I think when Judgement is completely suppressed and rejected it takes away that healthy sense of it away blurring morals alltogether. 

https://www.sharecare.com/health/feelings-emotions-relationships/what-difference-between-love-judgment

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-43-39.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-44-49.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-11-47-01.png

Edited by Garnet
🎻🎵🎶

What's amazing is that no one can move the wise from their place.

Even if their title is being taken away for various reasons pushing the wise to the back, people who resonate and value their opinion come to them anyway.

The more everything is surrendered to the natural flow, the less calculations are needed to be made. Because everything falls into the right places => Divine Order

The more you have to calculate, that's when you are trying to go around the system and that is where the higher chances of corruption because laws can be tailored to benefit specific individuals and not the collective.

Working with the system is not the same though. 

Understanding The Laws of the system opens the door for new possibilities 

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-27-12-12-59.png

vor 5 Stunden schrieb Garnet:

I have noticed I can not find Judgement on any emotional scale. Does anybody know why?

because its not an emotion. its something that is done. emotion is a result of it.

for example you judge a table to be a table, you limit its energy to that of a table. how you feel about it is another topic.

As a moderator I am also a Judge in a line of a court system of this website that has been handed down rules that I abide by from the "higher court".

I can't say that I've always made a decision/Judgment  without feelings or on a "cold head" so to speak.

However, I do know that there are decisions that bring Harmony back into the place.

Unfortunately, people get bored with Harmony very quickly. And Chaos starts again.

• Like 1

For Plato, the Universe or great world order was created by God the creator as a manifestation and illustration of his own perfection: (...) and so he formed it as a single visible living thing which was to include all related creatures (...). By turning it he shaped it into a sphere (...), giving it the most perfect form of all"

(Timaeus, c. 410 BC)

SmartSelectImage_2018-05-28-00-58-42.png

5 hours ago, Garnet said:

Unfortunately, people get bored with Harmony very quickly. And Chaos starts again.

This is true. 

Social threat versus physical threat is something my wife likes to mention. As the diversity, range and severity of our physical threats diminishes, our social threat increases. Our Amygdalas are at the centre of our emotional processing, and look for threats/dangers to react to as a matter of course. Our Amygdalas can't tell the difference between physical threat and social threat, they're just our lizard brains, they just identify and act. And history shows us, social threat is the bigger one to us now anyway, in society. It's not wrong to react to it., but it's all too easy to do so without thinking. Judgement is an extension of this protective reaction. We look to maintain our social standing, look for threats to our worldview and self-image, because this protects us from the harms and danger that we know are out there. We all know, conciously and subconciously, the dangers that are out there.

I think we rely on judgement and, on some level, seek out opportunities to confront it as a means of engaging our protective mechanisms. We can't see those parts of our psyche without using them... judgement has its place, however problematic it is.

----

I also think calculation is absoloutely a means of circumventing systems. It's a way of trying to cut through steps, systems and pre-requisites. For me, I think that part resonates with me because I've never been the sort of person who could engage with other people's systems, and had to work them out from the outside, and then play other people's games conciously, instead of doing it implicitly. I have Autism though, that's basically what that infers.

One thing I'll say about that part: I think you're right, Garnet. I also think, that's what we all see in people like Teal Swan: I think she calculates a lot, and uses her implicit understanding in conjunction with her concious understanding... not to try and play the game, but to call out the rules of the game, and give people the chance to try and change them, where they can see that they're unfair. Calculation is ripe for corruption, but it's also ripe for creating change and growth. Embracing both, and finding the 'better' path to take through judgement, is very important.

I have more I want to say, but I don't think I'm as fully engaged with the topic to say what I would like to say, and have it turn out the way I'd like it to. So I'd best leave it there for now.

I ❤️ your contributions, Garnet! I wish I could bring as much to the table as you do!

• Upvote 1

Thank you @Done Now

The first part of your reply really spoke to me. I find Judgement's place to be problematic only when it is being talked about in general context. This is where it's value diminishes very quickly. 

I think bringing real people and stories to the  table for closer examination  would serve us a lot more as well as help us gain better understanding of Judgment's role and place.

What every person puts into the brain is going to affect his personality.

Stories like this is a RED FLAG.

Please everybody, read the attached article. 

What does it tell us about our minds?

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-08-12.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-08-42.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-09-03.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-09-35.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-09-59.png

SmartSelectImage_2018-06-07-11-10-16.png

Notice the word Integration is being used more and more in spiritual teachings. 

I've started a post a little over a year ago "Good&Evil. Integration. Unity manifestation" with my own personal attempt to understand the process. 

It went nowhere.