Fifi

asymmetric boobs

41 posts in this topic

Okay, so does anyone have asymmetric breasts? Like, sometimes it's okay and it doesn't bother me, but other times it makes me feel so uh, well, ugly. Like, I am blessed to have boobs and healthy ones at that. That I can appreciate! Just sometimes, dear gosh it's uncomfortable. Shouldn't be, but I mean, we are conditioned to think they should look pretty immaculate. Does anyone know any natural remedies? Or, how to just accept ya self? 

• Upvote 1

???????

The truth is almost every woman born has asymmetrical breasts.

Your perfectly normal ?

If you really want to try and change it then massage the smaller boob slightly roughly sometimes and you can even nibble your nipple a bit to swell it slightly and if you do that enough its size should increase. 

@Fifi very interesting well don't know about any remedies I never thought of that. we can find it out certainly if so I will PM you! I was looking for this boobs question everywhere after leaving the chat room lol

I am with @authorofdarkness and @Yamanu on asymmetry. Few options here either to concentrate on the big one and ignore the smaller one and work with what you have. or to concentrate on the smaller one and show more love with the hope it will grow (observer effect)  and overtake the world or consider them as two different beings here to experience the world from totally different perspective. Lol :D

Edited by Teena

Dont cry @Fifi un-necessarily. At least you can press and grow...how about people like me? I have the same problem with my....

Balls :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

For solution part, there should be a massager available in the market or simple you can...

Outsource the job

4 hours ago, Amit said:

Dont cry @Fifi un-necessarily. At least you can press and grow...how about people like me? I have the same problem with my....

Balls :laughing-yahoo-emoticon:

???

9 hours ago, Fifi said:

Okay, so does anyone have asymmetric breasts? Like, sometimes it's okay and it doesn't bother me, but other times it makes me feel so uh, well, ugly. Like, I am blessed to have boobs and healthy ones at that. That I can appreciate! Just sometimes, dear gosh it's uncomfortable. Shouldn't be, but I mean, we are conditioned to think they should look pretty immaculate. Does anyone know any natural remedies? Or, how to just accept ya self? 

On my holiday in Lisbon I was eating in a vegan restaurant (raw zoodles aka zucchini noodles with mango curry the most delicious meal ever) and after the meal I decided to leaf through Kenko's "A cup of saké" which happened to be on the restaurant's bookshelf. Here's a sentence he wrote just for you:

"In all things, perfect regularity is tasteless."

• Upvote 2

An interesting quote.

If all things are perfect then nothing is improving so all things must be perfect yet also flawed.  

A paradox yes but no for all things perfect if studied through introspection may be further perfected.

That is how we the separate yet connected collective consciousness came to be.

Perfect beings perfecting the perfection that gave birth to growing perfection.  

?

28 minutes ago, Yamanu said:

An interesting quote.

If all things are perfect then nothing is improving so all things must be perfect yet also flawed.  

A paradox yes but no for all things perfect if studied through introspection may be further perfected.

That is how we the separate yet connected collective consciousness came to be.

Perfect beings perfecting the perfection that gave birth to growing perfection.  

?

It's not about perfection, it's about perfect regularity.  "Perfect" in this case means "absolute", not "as good as possible". And the point is, perfect regularity is not synonymous with perfection. Irregular is as good and beautiful - and sometimes even more so - than regular.

• Upvote 1

@Renat 

7 minutes ago, Renat said:

It's not about perfection, it's about perfect regularity.  "Perfect" in this case means "absolute", not "as good as possible". And the point is, perfect regularity is not synonymous with perfection. Irregular is as good and beautiful - and sometimes even more so - than regular.

I even forgot we are talking about boobs here  :thinking-yahoo-emoticon:

16 minutes ago, Renat said:

Maybe I shouldn't speak so philosophically all the time.

What I was basically saying was.  Regular or irregular, different or the same, all is perfect moving towards higher perfection.

That quote as I interpreted it meant that we are all perfect whether regular or irregular.