Esoterics101

Its been awhile...

Its been awhile...

hey guys its Esoterics101. some here know me, others have no idea who i am. either way, I AM here now, does anyone have anything in particular they would like to discuss right now?  ive been working on certain projects and I AM almost done, something called me back here today tho, whoever is reading this,  ask away.... Higher self, alchemy,  history/myths, time, sacred geometry, physics, spirit / consciousness, numerology, magick, dimensional shifting, astral projection, aliens/ufos,  anything...  here AM I, ask away.... 

so ive seen a few people read this, just know i am not here to make things hard, i have dedicated myself to this kind of information and have been here many times to help others with questions. since before this site was created back when it was known as the "TEAL TRIBE". i dont agree with teal swan or whatever her name is now but i know this place is a gathering point for spiritual seekers.  the information i offer is of a different flavor than swans.  I AM a friend of those here, and i return here to help once again. literally anything on your mind let it out here and ill do what i can to make sense of it for you... 

ok sorry i didnt click the notification switch. i didnt know anyone had replied. 

dimensional shifting is about the flow of time and how to break free of linearity. its a pretty advanced teaching but it can be broken down into understandable bits. 

I refrain from saying more until I give you a chance to explain your idea of how time works so as to find the easiest way of explaining how time functions in my own belief system. 

the easiest thing to say is time is an illusion. but before I say that I would like to hear your version of "TIME" . 

essentially dimensional shifting can be construed as "time travel" to the profane but its is more akin to frequency tuning as there is no "time" ... among myself and my inner circles we call it "navigating" as it is tied directly to the way one carries themselves on a moment to moment basis. in a phrase we are "choosing our infinity".  the dimensional shifting I refer to may be better named traversing parallel realities.  

I get it, its pretty freaky and confusing dont worry, to some time is the enemy. An all pervasive force that eats away at their life force.  to others its just a wall to overcome a lie the senses tell you, everything is simultaneous.