NYC Teal Tribers

21 posts in this topic

Hey! I'm Daiana and I live in Queens, NY. Once I attended the NYC workshop last year, I was also interested in finding spiritual oriented people, especially those who enjoy Teal Swan. :)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

NYC here as well.

Would anyone in NYC be up for a meetup/Networking-Event/group-workshop at some point in the near future? 

NYC is a beautiful haven and the spiritual energy here is obviously immense and immeasurable, it would be nice to find some spiritual order in the chaos that is our city. I'm always up for hearing more perspectives. 

@Felicia

@Tantra_Guy

@YOD

@Alongcloudnine

Hi everyone! I'm Swara. I'm originally from Japan and currently moved here.

I'm excited to meet people who are interested in Teal!;)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Hey guys!

I live in NYC too and would LOVE to do a meet up. Its so lovely outside, maybe we could all hang out in central park? 

- Sanjana 

• Upvote 1

Cent

15 hours ago, san_zen_ said:

Hey guys!

I live in NYC too and would LOVE to do a meet up. Its so lovely outside, maybe we could all hang out in central park? 

- Sanjana 

Thanks Sanjana, Central Park is a good idea. If anyone has any experience with community organizing/event-planning, I would welcome any assistance you guys may be able to provide for Meetup plans.

NYC summers are extremely hot and humid so a meetup before the summer really gets going would be ideal. 

TS Meet-and-Greet

1.  I believe a good icebreaker would be for all of us to bring a healthy snack.
Food is the ultimate icebreaker, food brings people together and it diffuses tension. 

2. Over food, we introduce ourselves and mingle. 

3. Group-exercise: 1-on-1 conversations, trust-building stuff, etc.  

4. Contact Info swap: (email addresses, numbers, etc.) 

@Swara

@san_zen_

@Alongcloudnine

@Tantra_Guy

@Felicia

@YOD

• Upvote 1

Hey everyone! There are some great ideas being tossed around. I've been looking for some Tealers to talk and hang with in NYC for the looongest time. Anyone have meet up dates in mind?

• Upvote 1

@Cassy and @YOD I was thinking maybe the weekend after this one? I love the idea of mingling over healthy snacks. We could create maybe a text message group or a WhatsApp group to communicate easier 

Hey NYC Teal tribe! It's nice to see like-minded people here :-) I'm in the UWS.

@Swara I also am originally from JP  (^^♪  Are you the one who has translated some of Teal's videos into Japanese?

Edited by Mw*

Nice to meet you @Mw*! That's not me,unfortunately...I wish I could do that!I'm learning English now and I don't have the skills to translate.

It means that we have at least one more Japanese Tealer in the world!;)

@Swara nice to meet you, too!

I'm learning English too, learning another language is challenge but exciting, isn't it? 

> It means that we have at least one more Japanese Tealer in the world!;)

Hahaha, but yeah. I think Teal's relatively unknown in Japan now, but I'm sure her teachings appeal to the hearts of many JP people too :-)