AbsoluteWave

NASA ( HOW MANY LIES HAVE THEY TOLD )

12 posts in this topic

From all the hullabaloo of NASA and all of their lies coming forth like many other corporate structures.

I'm led to bring this topic to the front because the friend that is still living with us acted just like all the blind people who support NASA and the scientific method and only listen to numbers and specific people who's put their  " stamp" on things.  " That's a bold statement " and heck, I didn't even say they lied about everything but one thing that suits government and religion very well.  is about how somebody can lie.  got this from a wonderful TED about how you can see if a child is lying to you or not.   To tell a wonderful lie, you've got to have more information than somebody else, so then you are actually ABLE to tell a lie and actually not to be worried that your child is growing into a bad seed.  Because it means their min is developing quickly.

Anyway.  he was very pushy without being angry but couldn't give ME any evidence as to how they are NOT lying to me an so on.  and if they told one lie.  why would i want to believe anything else they have told me?  specially if they are in a state of power.

PEEKA-CHU

I'm no good at discussions, especially with one such as this who makes it a funny game to talk lightly abotu everything and be a big fan of debunking and so on " Oh no, that was debunked "

Like.. what in the world.. that sounds just like the same phrase " the science has been concluded" and so on.  This sort of thing pisses me off a little bit since I'm so powerless but surrounded by people like this.. thank goodness my BF is much more sensible and so on.

Why is the deeper information and OTHER types of paperwork so well hidden?  but when they are found, they treat it like those groups have always done?  In other topics they know full well the government is corrupt and lying their faces off and the REAL picture is that they ARE indoctrinating people and demonic practices and other sorts of things are going on every day, but those are one of many things they are doing.  they are running this world like they run their white house and so on..
It's rather disgusting..  funny how I read about the Brexit on TEALSWAN.com from Teal herself.. it was a rather alright conversation between the three of us but i didn't since it going anywhere really, specially since they are not even from brittain.. and funny how the guy who is all about scientific method and all that is actually envious of Britain and so on..

Why is it that this country dislikes Greece so much?  I understand about their whole issue with lieing for 10 years about doing their duties to be a part of the European union, all the debt and so on.

(I'm rather sensitive to all this prejudice still around..)

But isn't this a good thing even on it's own, for the Brexit, I mean.  They are removing themselves from the clutches of the collective regime.. specially since the EU is not acting as it once did from what my BF and the friend of his/mine were talking about...

I hardly know much about politics.. seems like a blessing but it's also a hinderence since I'm not so indoctrinated/educated to think a such and so way about such and so thing, that I can have debates and so on..

Then on the other hand I only absorb the REAL information, specially since I find out more and more about lies and Look deeply into things.. specially from people who USED to be part of the government, the FBI and so on, and why else would they be getting death threats and so on after stepping down?

This is rather interesting to watch allllll this stuff that's leaking into the internet matrix nowadays.  I'll be rejoicing when the 4th dimension finally comes and then all those people will finally go " Oh, well, aren't I stupid"  LOL

I'm getting mixed signals from this friend of ours.. from the start I thought he was a little off and has alot of internal strife going on.  not just with what's going on with him in his personal life at the moment.. But his ego gets slightly inflamed when I bring something up.. he is quick to try to refute me and cause an argument rather than happily correct me.. xD

I'm just going to add something here:  I only said the thing I said because it was starting to sound biased and only from certain sources and rather negative influences of people who are conspiracy theorists and so on.. When the ACTUAL version of that is somebody who question things as two or more things come together from different angles..

So yeah.  it started getting into Mars and how there IS liquid nitrogen on there but letting that be the only sign that there is of life.   I mean they spend millions just to move officials around the globe and their families n' so on.. so what the heck... why is all this time and effort.. and even brilliant minds spending time on things that are rather pointless??  But yeah.. then it went into the bit about the so called aircraft thing that was left there.. and then one thing led to another.. and some joke about distress signals  about the atmosphere dying.  I REALLY get the idea that he is super duper skeptical but whenever he says things that allude to deeper feelings.. it's rather fun to be around him but then sooner or later he's back on the track by saying things like " I'd love if this stuff were real" and things that go on to show he's one of those " see it to believe it " kind of guys..

But yeah, leading to the thing about nasa.  my BF already landed one on him about the moon landing even though the most of things he doesn't exactly agree with.

And I went back to the friend and said " I don't need to say anything since he named " one good lie"  I'm seriously sick of people who can't have a sensible discussion.  It wasn't even heated.  if anything.. it was me.. and being the aspie I am, I had a hard time making words..  c.c  I also normally tone things down so they don't get reactions.  lol

Edited by AbsoluteWave

Yeah man I hear you. The more one looks into the official science of things, the more inconsistencies one finds. There's almost nothing in the world that elicits my distrust more than an official source asserting something as truth, while failing to provide sound reasons for believing it.

Theories are made to explain observations. When a new observation is made that would mean an official theory no longer explains the observation, instead of throwing out the theory and forging new ones based on all observations, they simply alter the existing theory in some algebraic manner.

The laughable idea of dark matter (sounds like a bad science fiction movie) is a great example.

Observer: "Hey.. the behaviour of certain deep space radiation doesn't fit our theory of gravity."

Theorist: "How much is it off by?"

Observer: "It's off by about n."

Theoretician: "Then there must be q which produces an effect of n. Now we can devote our time to our true calling - coming up with cool names for imaginary phenomena!"

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Akurabis said:

Yeah man I hear you. The more one looks into the official science of things, the more inconsistencies one finds. There's almost nothing in the world that elicits my distrust more than an official source asserting something as truth, while failing to provide sound reasons for believing it.

Theories are made to explain observations. When a new observation is made that would mean an official theory no longer explains the observation, instead of throwing out the theory and forging new ones based on all observations, they simply alter the existing theory in some algebraic manner.

The laughable idea of dark matter (sounds like a bad science fiction movie) is a great example.

Observer: "Hey.. the behaviour of certain deep space radiation doesn't fit our theory of gravity."

Theorist: "How much is it off by?"

Observer: "It's off by about n."

Theoretician: "Then there must be q which produces an effect of n. Now we can devote our time to our true calling - coming up with cool names for imaginary phenomena!"

I would love you to sit this friend of ours down.  Sounds like he's not even in your league.. and funny enough.. whenever I say " you're obviously a very intelligent and well read guy" he quickly gets.. not to say modest.. but he get's all " No, I'm not!  " and something along the lines of " don't take my word as truth"  so to speak.. h's full of polarity even in his entire body.. it freaks me out..

But yeah.. i can imagine SO many people being like "    " What's that in numbers??  what no numbers???  then it doesn't exist to me! "  Soo annoying.. no?  lol  I mean.. booofreakinghoo...  some mans poor science is getting debunked this time.  it's such a shame to see so many bright minds get mind tapped.. to where they really think they are choosing the thoughts they have... DX

Edited by AbsoluteWave

Check out Laura Eisenhower. There's a guy can never remember his name nor do I have means of researching at the moment, he worked with NASA and SOHO researching the sun using the best equipment available and to summarize, no one can say WHAT the sun is. It IS hollow. It is a converter from one dimention to another. It is a cube. A cube spinning so fast it appears as a perfect sphere. It does not bulge at the center from the pull of the planets. When you leave Earth and enter free space you can't see the sun or the stars, only the planets and moons. This means there are no "light years". It could be instantaneous. 

The moon landings were a Masonic Hoax. It's why Apollo 13 didn't make it. 13 Mem M B Death. The Apollo ass tro nots were all 33 degree freemasons. NASA claims the original footage has been destroyed, none of the first three men, 3 BAAL BAEL to land on the Moon ever gave more than a 30 minute interview. Even when NASA tells the truth they are lying. We live in Walt Disney World. The theme parks are there to make you think that's all it is. The reality is the whole country is a Nazi gimmick to bring on the Ubermensch, Golum, transhumanist anti-Christ technological singularity. Black Star. Black Hole Sun. That will devour the majority of huem0ns on this rock.

20 hours ago, Lleo Oneiro said:

Check out Laura Eisenhower. There's a guy can never remember his name nor do I have means of researching at the moment, he worked with NASA and SOHO researching the sun using the best equipment available and to summarize, no one can say WHAT the sun is. It IS hollow. It is a converter from one dimention to another. It is a cube. A cube spinning so fast it appears as a perfect sphere. It does not bulge at the center from the pull of the planets. When you leave Earth and enter free space you can't see the sun or the stars, only the planets and moons. This means there are no "light years". It could be instantaneous. 

The moon landings were a Masonic Hoax. It's why Apollo 13 didn't make it. 13 Mem M B Death. The Apollo ass tro nots were all 33 degree freemasons. NASA claims the original footage has been destroyed, none of the first three men, 3 BAAL BAEL to land on the Moon ever gave more than a 30 minute interview. Even when NASA tells the truth they are lying. We live in Walt Disney World. The theme parks are there to make you think that's all it is. The reality is the whole country is a Nazi gimmick to bring on the Ubermensch, Golum, transhumanist anti-Christ technological singularity. Black Star. Black Hole Sun. That will devour the majority of huem0ns on this rock.

This is amazing.  thanks alot for this.

• Upvote 1

I know that NASA is secretive about a lot of things. There's a lot of old and not-so-old photos and videos of stuff out in space that they don't want the general public to see and know about. And it sure as hell isn't just because of reasons of "national security" or whatever : / 

And with the technology we have nowadays and not long ago compared to back in 1969, why hasn't the USA been back to the moon? I've seen videos on YouTube that have pretty much said that it's because the Apollo astronauts and probably the Russians got a warning from aliens to stay away from the moon and don't come back....something to that effect if you can believe it...I think that's possible, although it's speculation as well.

NASA has been probably rightly joked about as standing for Never A Straight Answer. How come that's not surprising? : D

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, walt said:

Einstein discovered how energy affects everything in the universe a hundred years ago but science conveniently and opportunistically looks the other way. The location of the first atomic bomb detonation is called the "Trinity" site. The French supercollider is looking for the "God Particle". NASA is not the problem but a symptom of a bigger problem. Money is the problem because all of scientific research depends on public funds. Publicly elected officials have an easier time using public funds when the research is God based.

The lie is that we need Newtonian science to survive. The truth is science is used to create scarcity resulting in higher profits for those that hold the gold. 

This is just pure gold @walt  I wish to continue this thread so eventually those who are wanting to learn more may also stumble upon this forum!  It's always amazed me to no ends at how many normal or above average sorts of guys both in mind and in riches still think we are meant to eat meat and so on.. MANY lies about that are told and weaved through much of the western world and as well as the global consciousness.  Selling people the lie that the earth is such and so old and this and that but DON'T pull the curtain away to show what they found.  why else would they not be open and have suus to take from the fruit of knowledge or else they wont have power over us if we do partake.ch a highly guarded place?  The apparent point was so jo shmo wont get a hold of it and possibly blow up things OR perhaps they don't want

1 hour ago, CherieJ said:

I often have a hard time forming my thoughts and speaking when I have something specific to say to someone it is so frustrating. I have all the information in my head and I can write about it however when I try to tell someone about it, it just does not come out right. It is like as soon as I open my mouth the ideas and words hide and I  feel like I am left sounding like I have no clue what I am talking about LOL

Same here!  But lots of amazing people use this very opportunity to take it one step further.  learn something new from it all.  hence the great Seer Almine shows works of this and i see how practical it all is, like going in to get taught rather than to teach and talk about things we " don't know" and quite often times you find things that were spoken about or something that happened in the past but what they know now either replaces the other or sheds even more light on the subject!

This here is like how science and research used to be when they were still close to the Alchemical and astrological ways of ancient ties that still lives today.