Sign in to follow this  
Open_Eyes_Say_Yes

Teals videos syncing with current focus

6 posts in this topic

I woke from a nightmare this morning that part of me was decaying. There was a woman in the dream who was surprised by how I hadn't noticed the severity of my condition. The video Teal released today felt very apt!

• Upvote 1

This has happened to me several times, I get the urge to watch a video by her and then that day or the next someone posts a question about that subject which i am able to answer well because I just learned about it. Teal is quite the being. :) 

• Upvote 1

Me too :) I haven't been sick in 18 months so I was pretty annoyed when I picked up this cough, and wondering how it was possible that I got it.  Then, that ailments vid came out the next day, what? what?! 

• Upvote 1

Right on the $$!!!

I was going to email  " Ask Teal" re ?s about Regression Therapy and her thoughts on Disociative Disorder. 

The NEXT DAY ,when I went to do it Teal had just posted her vid on Suppressed / Regressed Memories!

Blessed is her Light!

This for me also, is not an isolated occurrence .

ive had MANY, like several per day, of these  syncretic vibrations.

Heres the "rub" however, bc most of the circumstances of these matching frequencies finding each other are based on what I am learning/evolving to, are from the information/ insights Teal provides , my mind/ brain is working  OVERTIME trying to make sense of it in the form of asking why/how and the SEQUENCE

in which the results are produced!

For example, did I think it therefor it happened?!

Or are the simulartities and parallels I'm am experiencing NOW (only after discovering Teal in the present), related to the person on which my questions are based on? ( in this case a former lover).

I swear the experiences I have had with her , and the outcome (or "symptoms"  really), are a part of her ( my former gf)and are SO (loosely) rooted in the experiences Teal has had in her life!

It is almost as if I am " living out " some of this  vibrational synchronicity  in two or more dimensional realities!

Dont get me wrong, it is very enlightening , if not INVIGORATIVG , but like I said , my BRAIN is looking for answers....and it's exhausting .

any thoughts?

• Upvote 1