lorenap1

How can you figure out the essence of your soul?

How can you figure out the essence of your soul?

I am very curious and want to know how one can figure out what kind of soul they are. For example, some people are starseeds or sirians. I hope teal makes a video on the best way to figure this out. I was recently meditating and the word luminary and a hot pink screen appeared before me with the outline of a women's face that kept morphing features yet remained the same in essence. 

There might still be a test online that could tell you which starseed you are. I took one a few years ago. I'm pleiedian. Made perfect sense to, I used to draw blue women as a child. These were pleiedians. I seemed to pretty much only draw blue people very seldom drew a white person lol. Tho I liked orange people to lol but not nearly as much as blue people. The blue ones were always women and the orange ones were usually men. Lol kids 

• Upvote 1

On 4/21/2018 at 12:20 AM, BlueStarGoddess said:

There might still be a test online that could tell you which starseed you are. I took one a few years ago. I'm pleiedian. Made perfect sense to, I used to draw blue women as a child. These were pleiedians. I seemed to pretty much only draw blue people very seldom drew a white person lol. Tho I liked orange people to lol but not nearly as much as blue people. The blue ones were always women and the orange ones were usually men. Lol kids 

Thank you! I'll look for it:)

All of them

Your soul is every single thing you touch eat or breath everything you see and you dont see 

You should be asking yourself all these questions. Every single answer you already have, you have every single one. Take no action until you feel the inspiration that makes you excited. Just be still and feel yourself all the good and all the bad. Give each piece its portion of your love and acknowledgment. That is the way. Please ask me no more questions. You have all you need.