Marcusfixx

Is getting a hair transplant a sign of resistance?

My name is Marc and I’m experiencing hair thinning and a receding hairline, however I just don’t want to go bald. I feel hair can be a way of expressing who we really are on the inside and I don’t know what I am going to do. 

Edited by Marcusfixx
Typo

Thinking hair transplant means you've came to terms with the idea of losing hair. you've accepted the truth about it and went on with the next most obvious step for someone who's losing hair but wants to have it. as long as hair transplant is possible, why not? 

does someone who's lost a leg but thinks of prosthesis is in resistance? or me for wearing glasses? is the same thing. people just think of it differently because is considered to be just aesthetic. but where would that kind of thinking place the value of art in the big picture of everything, you know?

do whatever you want and be happy with it

hugs

• Like 1

On 4/18/2018 at 5:05 PM, Marcusfixx said:

My name is Marc and I’m experiencing hair thinning and a receding hairline, however I just don’t want to go bald. I feel hair can be a way of expressing who we really are on the inside and I don’t know what I am going to do. 

I would also check the emotional root cause to it, which is actually emotional neglect and resistance to feeling emotions, I interpret it this way because hair represent emotions, so just check ourspiritualnutrition.com maybe, or metaphysical anatomy and rest... From there, you can have transplant, whatever makes you feel better, but also work on expressing emotions, being in alignment with who you are, what you feel, etc... I believe in "miracles", so your hair can and will start growing and thickening again 

btw, bald men are also very sexy 

Edited by Mai-da