Sign in to follow this  
Gogo.o

Different entities in the body?

Different entities in the body?

Hi guys, 

I've been recently told by a friend that went to an energy reader that i have 4 entities inside me and not only one. I've always felt that there are parts in me contracting, but mostly because of fears.

For example: i am in a relationship in which i get stability, support, physical presence but no emotional support and passion and connection. I've been having a hard time deciding to leave this relationship because i do get, in exceptional situations the things that i need but are not there ( emotional support and passion and connection). I gave you this example because i feel two entities in me: one that is afraid to take decisions and hopes that eventually will receive from my partner what i need, and refuses to believe that he cannot do that and the part that is stating that i deserve better, i deserve to be happy, my partner deserves to be happy with someone who loves him for who he is.

Do you know if these contradictions can be viewed on an energetic level as different entities inside a person? Or have you experienced these contradictions inside, so strong. And how have you managed to get balanced?

Thank you!

Dana

There are a actually trillions of entities inside of every being. Trillions of beings inside you. It's hard to conceptualize. Just be welcoming you are the leader of your universe even when it doesn't feel like it. All beings serve each other. Those beings are serving you. Everything is serving you that's what all their intentions are. You are always serving others to. You do your portion always. Even when you think you're being mean you are serving someone. It's all going to be ok. Just live. That's what we are here to do. Let it be just that simple. You are safe.