wildwestrom

The Red Pill - Sound sexual strategy or false premises?

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I'm a little nervous writing about this but here it goes. I'm sure some of you have heard of The Red Pill reddit page. Maybe some of you are a part of it. I have no doubt in my mind that this community was born from the pain and suffering of men. When you are told that you can be loved for who you are and your girlfriend leaves you for or cheats on you with a more attractive man or high-status man, there must be something missing. Many men who come to the red pill find that they've been lied to, brainwashed, deceived by society, and the red pill has a solution.

I want to discuss this because the red pill community, for a very long time, has given me a sense of power and the truth that would set me free. I have since put it to the side after having a spiritual awakening and discovering more about the nature of the universe. As I understand the law of attraction, what you believe in has a huge effect on what you see in the outside world. Your emotions show how far away you are from who and what you truly are.

I definitely do feel a pain in my chest reading the red pill, so clearly there are some things that are out of alignment. I have not however found any effective sexual strategy other than the red pill. There are no spiritual teachers who teach how to find sexual partners, they believe relationships based exclusively on sex are somehow wrong or out of alignment. What if a man just wants to have sex and has no desire for anything other than that. What if a man doesn't want to be a provider or be in a long term relationship. I've been asking the universe to show me what it feels like to be objectified, to only be wanted for sexual gratification, and I have not felt it. I have felt however what it's like to be a "success object," the idea that it's a man's obligation to provide value and pursue material and societal success.

Now as for discussion, I can do one of two things. I can talk about my own personal pain and ask everyone's help to resolve it or I can talk about the red pill community and the problems it is trying to solve and attempt to come up with a large scale solution. It's up to you now.

Edited by wildwestrom
removed the poll

I honestly don't understand what's your problem is. If you just care to have sex, then there are tons of people who are out for the same.

Now if you are here because of the concern that you are being looked down upon for your life choices,  I'd say deal with it because that's ultimately the life path you have chosen. Do not pretend that what you do has no consequences. You are a clear example of it.

Possible inference #1:  a person is afraid of being looked down upon and comes here to get validation to feel better about his or her feelings

Possible inference #2: a person is uncomfortable with his or her own feelings and looks down upon himself or herself but projects the looking down upon others. This person comes here looking for gentle support and encouragement to make the changes to become the better person that they would like to be.

So in a short amount of time I answered my own question(s). The fundamental belief that was causing me pain was that women love opportunistically. I hate this idea, but I was afraid it might be one of those "cruel truths," which I know deep down of course they don't exist. Now I realize that even if it's true that women only love opportunistically, then that means there's an aspect of myself that only loves opportunistically. I solved this one too, it had it's roots the first time I admitted to a girl that I didn't like her at all and only kept her around because I got to "fool around" with her whenever I was with her (this was also a very long time ago, I was 11 I believe, she was around the same age). I was under the belief that certain kinds of love were fundamentally conditional and I sought out to change the conditions (my attractiveness, my game, etc.) in order to be loved. The real problem hid itself as guilt even though at the time I thought I didn't understand what I had done wrong. Now I see it for what it is. I don't have any contact to this girl anymore, but I most earnestly practiced Ho'oponopono as I now understand what I had done wrong and I can only hope she'll forgive me. I was dishonest almost the whole time I had known her. Realizing this makes me feel much lighter inside. Now I'm going to see how much more differently I react in the same situations.

Now going further, I think there is opportunity to give perspective to other redpillers. To help them find the cause of their pain and fears and give them a process to release it. Perhaps a video, an article, or something.

Edited by wildwestrom
added a sentence

On 4/16/2018 at 10:20 PM, Scot said:

Possible inference #1:  a person is afraid of being looked down upon and comes here to get validation to feel better about his or her feelings

Possible inference #2: a person is uncomfortable with his or her own feelings and looks down upon himself or herself but projects the looking down upon others. This person comes here looking for gentle support and encouragement to make the changes to become the better person that they would like to be.

Your first inference is incorrect, I already validated my feelings and I don't care that much if I'm looked down upon (at least I think I don't care). Your second inference contains two inferences in one. Yes, my feelings were very uncomfortable coming here, but I was not looking down on others. Redpillers tend to think others are delusional for believing in things like unconditional love (hence the red pill) but I also know there might've been something deeply flawed with my thinking, no matter how much of their philosophy is based on evolutionary biology and observed behavior. Yes I was coming for gentle support, but I knew very well that it might not help at all. I just wanted straight answers, no need for that now though. Is there a [SOLVED] tag on this forum, like on stackexchange?

Edited by wildwestrom

The way I see "Red-Pilling" is like this...

You can be red-pilled into something you'd prefer to believe, or you can be red-pilled into reality. 

The reality is... You are a reproductive being. Your parents had sex, conceived you, and gave you a good enough life to survive to this point. Now you should do the same thing they did but better. Why? Because you can give an opportunity for another life to live by being a provider. What better gift could you give?  

Ask yourself seriously... Should it all end with you? Are you the LAST person in your family lineage of thousands of years of reproducing, providing and protecting... youre gonna be the first one to say "naah I don't want commitment" and your kids are never born? Think about your best friend. They wouldnt exist if their dad said "naah Id rather just bang and leave this woman". Think how selfish and evil that actually is. So egotistical. Not everything is about ME and what I want right now. It's not about sensitive little emotions either. Think about the future. Think about the women and kids, man. Or, not! It's up to you what you do, but don't deny that you are denying the best parts of life by pushing away masculinity. It's what you are as a man... a provider, helper, giver, etc. If you don't want to be a giver, I wish you good luck.